It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SHOCKING: School board CAUGHT calling parents a ‘HATE CROWD’

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   
School board crazies discuss on hit mic their "Tactics" to shut parent's concerns down, spy on parents in the crowd, delay meetings and votes. They are activists plain and simple. If you do not agree with their Trans agenda, you are a "hate crowd".

The crazy is everywhere.

If THIS kind of school board atrocity is occurring in Texas school districts, you can bet similar ones are occurring throughout the U.S. — whether blue state OR red. In this clip, Glenn plays audio released from Current Revolt in which Frisco, TX ISD board members — including the school board president Rene Archambault — discuss tactics to delay a vote on transgender and bathroom policies. They also SHOCKINGLY describe concerned parents as a ‘hate group.’ Glenn is joined by another member of the Frisco ISD School Board, Stephanie Elad, who discusses her initial reaction to the audio AND efforts to prevent her radical colleagues from making such decisions without district parents involved…

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   
When this kind of thing is uncovered, people need to contact their local news, newspapers, put it on Facebook and anywhere they can. Expose them and draw attention to what is happening behind closed doors.

Parents have the right to decide what is being taught and if the school board can't follow that....get a new school board.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   
People leave the Hell Holes THEY CREATED in California, New York, Illinois and attempt to re-create those Hell Holes in Texas, Florida, Arizona, Nevada, etc..

Traditional Americans in "Red States" must resist with every fiber of their being. Peacefully if possible. By force, if necessary.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
When this kind of thing is uncovered, people need to contact their local news, newspapers, put it on Facebook and anywhere they can. Expose them and draw attention to what is happening behind closed doors.

Parents have the right to decide what is being taught and if the school board can't follow that....get a new school board.

BINGO! You are 100% correct.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Local news won't report on it and neither will local newspapers. Facebook would ban anybody spreading such 'hate and disinformation'.

We're getting very close to word of mouth being the only way to communicate information that goes against the agenda.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
People leave the Hell Holes THEY CREATED in California, New York, Illinois and attempt to re-create those Hell Holes in Texas, Florida, Arizona, Nevada, etc..

Traditional Americans in "Red States" must resist with every fiber of their being. Peacefully if possible. By force, if necessary.

At least some are moving to red states specifically to dilute the vote.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Some are, yes, but a lot of them are just doing it because they are either following the jobs or being forced out by the conditions created by the politicians they continually vote for. They are emotional and short-sighted. They don't see the damage of the long-term. All they feel is the short-term feel-good emotional hit from "doing the right thing" by voting for things that sound good and make them seem not mean.

They are incapable of mentally connecting the dots, so they will never learn.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

My town and county are currently and always have been run by Republicans. Recently, they approved closing a mobile home park for development of apartments. Everyone assumed they would be moderate income units. It turned out that they are renting 2 beds, 2 baths for $2400. The locals who need a place to live cannot afford that, but there are many Californians trying to live in my quiet little town. I get offers for my house all the time even though it is not listed. I always laugh and say $20 million and it's yours.
edit on 30 4 2023 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I READ THAT!, the sob's came down to fl cause it was nice, charming, low cost of living, relatively low crime rate compared to where they came from.their here a year or three then start running for offices and trying to make it just like the sh@@ holes they came from. the bastards.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Like I said - They don't/can't connect what they voted for with what happened. So they wash/rinse/repeat. They don't learn. All they want is the short-term hit of feel good.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I think for my town it's a case of choosing profit despite how it will turn out.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   

The same thing is happening in my neck of the woods.

Red State selling out for Blue Dollars.

We're one of the poorest states in the union and the locals can't keep up with rising rates, and there's nowhere left to go.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
We're getting very close to word of mouth being the only way to communicate information that goes against the agenda.

Yes, THEY ARE THAT PETRIFIED!

Never let anyone stop you from revealing truth.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 08:05 PM
link   

God made the school board for practice,
before He made
the idiot.

mark twain. 1897.

lol.

edit on 03/22/2022 by sarahvital because: fix i had it backwards.

new topics

top topics

join