It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jack Dorsey's Blue Sky Social media twitter alternative getting pushed heavy by MSM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Appears the MSM have reached a consensus of where they are all going to land to funnel their propaganda to leftists and censor everything that is heresy to the left.

So, this will be the corporate pushed Twitter replacement for the establishment now.

www.cnn.com...

www.nbcnews.com...

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Did you do the digging to figure out why many are leaving Twitter?

Probably because starting May Twitter will let media companies charge all user a per article fee.
So much for "free" speech.

ETA- I don't think it's going to be a good move on Twitters behalf, I guess we shall find out.
I don't Twitter so it won't have any impact on me.
But meh who knows?

business insider link

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   

It's by invite only. You can't get in even if you tried, you have to know someone to get a code for an invite.

They won't open it to public until they are done making it safe and figuring out the moderation back-end.

But it will be cool. It will function as email does, meaning you can send messages and chat with any other social media. So it means it will connect to Facebook, and Instagram and even Twitter and be able to cross post to other platforms.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

Like it'll be a therapeutic indexed repository for the elite and jilted 😁

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

Ooooh goodie...

A veritable well spring of intelligence gathering possibilities....

Isolated. Insular. Cloistered by choice...

All those conversations will reveal to themselves, who they are. Not who they're are projecting and signalling themselves to be...

This is where the REAL hackers come out of the virtual woodwork and haunt their nightmares.

This should be both educational, amusing, and maybe a little bit more proof that their desperation to 'own' an amplifying echo chamber is just another sign that like for too many generations their 'dream' is just wrong and can't work.
edit on 4/30/2023 by Maxmars because: grammar

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

Hell, I might join just to see what crazy is on there.

I won't have an issue getting an invite, I know plenty of hardcore leftist at work.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: Maxmars
I won't have an issue getting an invite, I know plenty of hardcore leftist at work.

All lefties automatically get an invite?

Awesome!

Let us know how it is when your friends send you one. Post a screenshot if you're allowed, it'd be cool to see what it looks like.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Look! Look! Hey, guys, it's a new place for us to go have stars so we can feel all superior to those with none on thars!

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

It's by invite only. You can't get in even if you tried, you have to know someone to get a code for an invite.

They won't open it to public until they are done making it safe and figuring out the moderation back-end.

But it will be cool. It will function as email does, meaning you can send messages and chat with any other social media. So it means it will connect to Facebook, and Instagram and even Twitter and be able to cross post to other platforms.

In recent days, it’s gained traction among journalists, politicians and celebrities, from Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to model Chrissy Teigan and the 90s band Eve 6.
www.cnn.com...

I don’t do Twitter, but if I did, these are the last people I would be interested in hearing what they had to say.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Look! Look! Hey, guys, it's a new place for us to go have stars so we can feel all superior to those with none on thars!

The star system is better
then a down vote reddit like system
where what ever you say will not be
seen or read by anyone
automatically auto-shadow banning
people in real time..

A lot of the paid for by gov news agencies
BBC PBS ect did not like twitter outing them
and now have to back a new horse it looks like..

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: Mahogany

In recent days, it’s gained traction among journalists, politicians and celebrities, from Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to model Chrissy Teigan and the 90s band Eve 6.
www.cnn.com...

I don’t do Twitter, but if I did, these are the last people I would be interested in hearing what they had to say.

not even Chrissy Teigan? 😁

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Oh great - an echo chamber run by Jack Dorsey, a man who can lie under oath to Congress and get away with it.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   

One trick pony.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   

The buzzy new social media app of the moment looks so much like Twitter it’s almost hard to distinguish the two. The profiles, timelines and colors are nearly identical. Even the creator is the same.

Sounds like Dorsey has a copyright infringement lawsuit in his future.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Oh great - an echo chamber run by Jack Dorsey, a man who can lie under oath to Congress and get away with it.

Well, we can look at the bright side - they might all self-isolate, and one day, they'll emerge, look at the real world and wonder why it bears absolutely no resemblance to what they've all told themselves.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   
You would think with a 40 billion dollar price tag
it'd include a non competition clause...

# 1701

new topics

top topics

join