It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Transabelism': Latest Trans Trend Sees People Identifying As Disabled To Amputate Limbs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Any doctor that would cut off a perfectly fine limb would probably lose his license. Well, I should say in a sensible world that would happen as it would constitute a violation of the Hippocratic oath. It is one of the oldest legally binding documents in recorded history.

I swear by Apollo Healer, by Asclepius, by Hygieia, by Panacea, and by all the gods and goddesses, making them my witnesses, that I will carry out, according to my ability and judgment, this oath and this indenture.

To hold my teacher in this art equal to my own parents; to make him partner in my livelihood; when he is in need of money to share mine with him; to consider his family as my own brothers, and to teach them this art, if they want to learn it, without fee or indenture; to impart precept, oral instruction, and all other instruction to my own sons, the sons of my teacher, and to indentured pupils who have taken the Healer's oath, but to nobody else.

I will use those dietary regimens which will benefit my patients according to my greatest ability and judgment, and I will do no harm or injustice to them.[6] Neither will I administer a poison to anybody when asked to do so, nor will I suggest such a course. Similarly I will not give to a woman a pessary to cause abortion. But I will keep pure and holy both my life and my art. I will not use the knife, not even, verily, on sufferers from stone, but I will give place to such as are craftsmen therein.

Into whatsoever houses I enter, I will enter to help the sick, and I will abstain from all intentional wrong-doing and harm, especially from abusing the bodies of man or woman, bond or free. And whatsoever I shall see or hear in the course of my profession, as well as outside my profession in my intercourse with men, if it be what should not be published abroad, I will never divulge, holding such things to be holy secrets.

Now if I carry out this oath, and break it not, may I gain for ever reputation among all men for my life and for my art; but if I break it and forswear myself, may the opposite befall me.

But, it is an oath sworn to be upheld by its practitioners. In democrat-land that is just a bunch of words you have to say to get a job - like politician. You don't have to mean it, just recite it and you are good to go...

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
Any doctor that would cut off a perfectly fine limb would probably lose his license. Well, I should say in a sensible world that would happen as it would constitute a violation of the Hippocratic oath. It is one of the oldest legally binding documents in recorded history.

I swear by Apollo Healer, by Asclepius, by Hygieia, by Panacea, and by all the gods and goddesses, making them my witnesses, that I will carry out, according to my ability and judgment, this oath and this indenture.

To hold my teacher in this art equal to my own parents; to make him partner in my livelihood; when he is in need of money to share mine with him; to consider his family as my own brothers, and to teach them this art, if they want to learn it, without fee or indenture; to impart precept, oral instruction, and all other instruction to my own sons, the sons of my teacher, and to indentured pupils who have taken the Healer's oath, but to nobody else.

I will use those dietary regimens which will benefit my patients according to my greatest ability and judgment, and I will do no harm or injustice to them.[6] Neither will I administer a poison to anybody when asked to do so, nor will I suggest such a course. Similarly I will not give to a woman a pessary to cause abortion. But I will keep pure and holy both my life and my art. I will not use the knife, not even, verily, on sufferers from stone, but I will give place to such as are craftsmen therein.

Into whatsoever houses I enter, I will enter to help the sick, and I will abstain from all intentional wrong-doing and harm, especially from abusing the bodies of man or woman, bond or free. And whatsoever I shall see or hear in the course of my profession, as well as outside my profession in my intercourse with men, if it be what should not be published abroad, I will never divulge, holding such things to be holy secrets.

Now if I carry out this oath, and break it not, may I gain for ever reputation among all men for my life and for my art; but if I break it and forswear myself, may the opposite befall me.

But, it is an oath sworn to be upheld by its practitioners. In democrat-land that is just a bunch of words you have to say to get a job - like politician. You don't have to mean it, just recite it and you are good to go...

I’m loving this topic.

The lefties will agree with you all day long on this one, and in the same breath say just the opposite for the whole LGBT cast of characters.

Can’t have anybody interfering with the wholesale Sodom & Gomorrah plan for America and her children, but they’ll tell you that these people are yucky and must be stopped.

Our classic leftist pre-teen minds.

I was reading about some random local Republican white guy who announced that has become a black woman. Oh are the dems ever pissed off.

Even better is the big fight going on between trans men and real guys pretending to be women who have become men. The trans men on Twitter were just screeching that their competitors were “insincere, fake, liars, etc.”

Oh the level to which their minds are broken.
edit on 1-5-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I was telling everyone how dumb the whole thing is with gender last year. I compared it to me amputating all my limbs. And telling people to take care of me. Or hiring a nurse. Doing just because basically no reason, my horoscope says I'm a leader in new things. Id be darned. Don't I egg my face. Lol

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

In today's episode of Clown World, we have a psychiatric condition know as "Body Integrity Identity Disorder" where people want to be paralyzed, have limbs cut off, be blinded, etc.

Now they are going to change the term to identify with the Trans community so that people will cheer them on as they do it. It will be interesting to see how the doctors react to this one. I got a feeling that $ will win out, especially if they can get insurers to pay for this crap. So, my question is if they are allowed to do this, do they get wheeled into the social security disability office right after?

Insanity.

thepostmillennial.com...

Body Integrity Identity Disorder (BIID) is now being labeled as transableism to better align it with the transgender community.

The report goes on to point out that the change in label would be from a diagnosable psychiatric condition to an advocacy term as moving from BIID to "transable" allows people using the twem to "harness the stunning cultural power of gender ideology" and opening the door for doctors to "amputate healthy limbs" in an effort to "treat" patients.

From transgendered to ‘transabled’: People are ‘choosing’ to identify as handicapped

nypost.com...

The point of “changing the identifier” from a psychiatric condition (BIID) to an advocacy term (transableism) is to “harness the stunning cultural power of gender ideology” to the cause of allowing doctors to “treat” BIID patients by “amputating healthy limbs, snipping spinal cords or destroying eyesight,” according to Evolution News and Science Today (EN), which reports on and analyzes evolution, neuroscience, bioethics, intelligent design and other science-related issues.

Culturally, transableism is “the next abyss,” that site also notes.

Why?

Because “some of these persons mutilate themselves; others ask surgeons for an amputation or for the transection of their spinal cord,” that site adds of the shocking steps some are taking.

The National Institutes of Health (NIH) notes on its website, “Those with BIID desire the amputation of one or more healthy limbs or desire a paralysis.”

A North Carolina college student called transableism a “cry for attention.”

The 24-year-old told Fox News Digital, “It’s offensive to people who actually suffer from the condition that you say you need, in order to be your true self.”

He went on, “It’s embarrassing, and I don’t know if you can be considered a serious human being if you alter your body like this, instead of getting the appropriate mental help you need.”

One Arizona internist called today’s transableism a “delusional disorder.”

“In my opinion, both transgender and transabled persons suffer from a delusional disorder,” Jane Orient, a general internist in Tucson, Arizona, and executive director of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, told Fox News Digital via email.

“The Oath of Hippocrates adjures physicians to do no harm,” Orient said.

“Mutilating the body is an objective harm even if makes the patient subjectively feel better,” she added.

“The disability is lifelong and imposes burdens on others — and neither patients nor physicians can duck responsibility for that.”
America has gotten too soft & people need to create problems out of fiat .

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join