It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Is This Legal? Gay Adult Men’s Hookup Sex App Sponsors 13 Year Old Drag Boy To Dance For Them

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Money, see we have woke trash parents that have no problem grooming and pimping their own children for prostitution all to make money out of them.

Nope this not the child doing this all parents or parent doing.

Sadly, the child may get taken away by child services but the child services in the US are mostly involved in child sex rings.

The unaccompanied children are the bread and butter of the sex trafficking ring now stronger than ever under the present administration.

The poor children can be use, abuse and killed because is not records of them ever been in the US, the drug cartels are the biggest suppliers.

My question is what is the FBI/DOJ doing about it? they are covering up the sick and treasonous deals of the White house and the biden family.

Welcome to the American dream, remember the whore of the Babylon, America is starting to look more and more to that biblical myth.
edit on 29-4-2023 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
That kid should be in CHURCH! Nothing bad ever happens to them there.

Your side abuses children more than my side does ... we win!

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

Your side abuses children more than my side does ... we win!

I don't think sides apply to it. Pedophiles will take whatever position they can to be seen as safe around kids. Statistically, most pedophiles are not transsexuals.

It is very wierd to see a transsexual kid dance in front of a bunch of gay guys. It does feel very sketchy. And I understand why people are against it. However, transsexuals aren't doing a majority of the grooming crimes. If people want to crack down on pedos, I think a wider net has to be cast.

This reminds me of beauty pageants for young kids. It's a very same level of wierd. Plenty of pedos in that circle as well. I think the key is not to involve kids in any of this type of stuff. While I'm sure most kids are safe if they have their parents present, it's going to attract predators. Predators who will look for kids with parents that aren't so attentive. Or are too trusting.

I think the recent demonization of trans people is wrong. But, the community of trans women and men are not helping the situation by constantly pushing for every form of acceptance. Wether that's pushing for kids to be able to get surgery or for tran's women in men's sports.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

I know you're being inflammatory on purpose but I can't let your deliberate misinformation pass unreproved.

If you refer to the movie 'Spotlight' which was about abuse within the Catholic church, you would have had easy access to the best available evidence for the prevalence of paedophile priests within the Catholic denomination.

In the movie a psychiatrist is quoted whose research is legitimate ('Spotlight' is an account of a true story affecting the City of Boston from the mid-20th century to the early 00's). It is revealed that abusive paedophilia amongst priests of the Catholic denomination is present to some degree or another in 6% of priests working as ministers of that denomination. The psychiatrist avers that in his professional opinion, after decades of research, abusive paedophilia in that 6% of priests is a specifically diagnosable mental deviancy/mental illness, and on that basis there should be further research into how best to treat individual priests who become abusive as paedophiles, who practice it unrepentantly.

What you would infer from watching the movie is that 94% of priests do not act on any paedophilic impulses towards children under their pastoral care. As it is common knowledge with only cursory searches online that the percentage of adult men in the West who sexually abuse a minor is around 1% - though the latest research apparently shows that paedophilia is a neurologically driven trait, rather than a choice, and that therefore the actual percentage of men with some measure of this sexual drive towards children is likely quite a bit higher. The part where choice comes into it is whether or not the paedophile will choose to abuse. So clearly, an environment (an institution) where 6% of the members are involved in child sexual abuse, as opposed to simply having paedophilic attraction yet not acting on it, is a devastating & crushing burden on the children within communities where the authorities of that institution (the priests) have a prominent role in society, particularly in poorer communities in which the attentions of a priest are seen as a welcome thing.

If 6% of priests offend by abusing children, but only 1% of the total population overall sexually abuses minors, what is the actual rate of paedophilia manifestation in society amongst men in the USA? Is it 6%, is it 5%, or is it 10%..? Clearly it's evident that something about the institution of Catholicism has a major role in predisposing priests to abuse children under their pastoral care. I would suggest that a part of it is the demand for celibacy - by imposing strict external limiting factors as a burden on the sexual drive of an adult man at the age of peak sexual maturity, the institution is playing with fire. The sexually frustrated (& sexually immature) priests are thus far more likely to seek opportunities for illicit sexual contact - as the adults in the community are inaccessible, and there are opportunities to manipulate circumstances in order to be alone with children, who are less likely to inform the community of what is happening to them at the time, the priest who is sexually frustrated & immature is far more likely than an adult male of sexual maturity living in the general population of society to abuse a child. Opportunity crafted by the priest meets with the potential for secret fulfilment of an otherwise frustrated sex drive.

In addition, paedophiles might deliberately enter the priesthood for the express purpose of being able to manipulate circumstances so as to be alone with children, specifically so as to abuse in secret. At some point in the deep history of the church, when it would have been far, far easier to get away with the abuse of impoverished children, there was a confluence of the strictures of religious life inflaming a priest's sex drive in an inappropriate direction, a choice made due to circumstances of opportunity, combined with the fact that men were joining the priesthood specifically to tap into the possibility of child abuse - and at that moment of confluence, the Catholic church became aware of the scale of the problem, and rather than expose the problem to the light of research to find ways to deal with the problem, they began covering it up, moving priests around & placing them in group homes where they would essentially convalesce & receive religious 'therapy' for their condition. This ultimately led to a total breakdown in trust between the world community & the Catholic church, some time in the mid to late twentieth century, when it essentially became common knowledge that Catholic priests were extremely prevalent in the constitution of the body of paedophilic offenders within a given society. Cue the jokes, and the hatred of all churches as apparently being places that literally breed paedophiles.

All of this is to say that although there are legitimate grounds to be wary of Catholic priests around your children, the rates of offending amongst religious ministers of other church denominations are essentially the same/ far lower than the rates of offending in the general population of society, because most churches do not ban their ministers from having a wife, with whom he can develop normal sexual relations right from the beginning of his ministry, or early on after starting up, when he meets a nice young lady in the congregation.

The fact is that these ministers are far more likely to be morally upright & decent men, because of their faith & belief in divine justice, a cosmic judge who looks upon his earthly works & demands higher standards of him than of ordinary men, because he is spiritually accountable for the conduct of his congregation, to a certain degree. With that man also being sexually fulfilled with his wife, he is highly unlikely to even commit adultery, let alone contemplate the commission of any acts of child abuse. The percentage of men who are innately abusive paedophiles is 1%, and so that is at least equivalent in the population of men who become ministers of some denomination other than Catholicism, and with what I've stated here about the general moral excellence of non-Catholic ministers of the Christian religion - who specifically are taught to revere love, truth & integrity before God & Man above all other virtues, it should be clear that the likelihood of ministers of the Christian faith committing acts of child sexual abuse is far less than a 1% chance of offending. I would estimate that 0.0025% of non-Catholic ministers of the Christian faith are paedophiles who commit acts of child abuse against the young children in their care within the congregation/ local community.

Indeed, it is a recogniseable mental deviancy/mental health condition known to be specific to Roman Catholic priests alone which causes a large percentage, relative to the usual societal percentage of men in any other role, who are paedophiles willing to abuse children within their sphere of influence. The fact of this particular mental deviancy/ mental health condition being demonstrably & specifically occurring in priests of Catholicism exclusively, should make it plain that Christians, and churches in general, are NOT breeding grounds for paedophiles - the prevalence throughout the whole congregation, including the ministers, can only realistically be as high as that which is evident in normal society - around 1% - but is likely far lower.

FITO.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Cough... i know i shouldnt , but i chuckled at that, as an ex alter boy from a strict roman catholic family.
I was lucky and nothing happened to me...shudder.

All the best everyone

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Seriously?

How in the hell is this legal? You have to be 18 or 21 to get into a strip club (and not all strip clubs are nude) but this crap is legal?

I am at a loss. Is this now common place in society? Do we have teens and pre teens on Onlyfans and crap now?

This is just sick. It screams PEDOS.

Video at Link

twitter.com...

Because they're pedophiles. Democrats don't want you to take notice so they flip out when you mention pedos and the gay community. Then they bring up priests as if we don't bash them for the same thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join