It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Whiteley Case in Hood County Texas. Killed by Dogman?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Check out this case in Hood Count Texas:

www.texasmonthly.com...

It is glaringly obvious that this was no "mountain lion" killing. The ME ignored most of the evidence. Other people involved in the investigation knew it was not a mountain lion. This is a very disturbing case when you look into it.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Under all that brush, seems like it was on purpose, the small lesions could be due to the shoving under the thickets or small opportunistic scavengers.

Murder!

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: KSDakar01

Put me in mind of a good movie.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Interesting story thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Vampires ? Chupacabras ? Aliens ?

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Yep. Sounds more like a crime than something paranormal.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSDakar01
Check out this case in Hood Count Texas:

www.texasmonthly.com...

It is glaringly obvious that this was no "mountain lion" killing. The ME ignored most of the evidence. Other people involved in the investigation knew it was not a mountain lion. This is a very disturbing case when you look into it.

Your OP leaves me wondering what this is all about. Without a little more info I'm not likely to spend time clicking a link.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   
It's not an overly long read. A body was found the throat wa ripped out, the original verdict was mointain lion. Mointain lions were never known to be in the area, experts said it was not a mountain lion and a human could not have done it. But really, just read it, it is very interesting and I have not done the article any kind of justice..reply to: nugget1

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I think certain people really know what happened. I think there really is something paranormal about it, and it's being covered up. I'm a former paramedic and have seen dozens of death causes. Nothing about the Whiteley case make any sense.

I wish I could see the ME's photos. One thing that I mentioned when I spoke with the Hood County Sheriffs office was to get teeth and claw samples from the car dealership attack on vehicles that was alleged to be another Dogman event, or some other unknown animal. The damage to the vehicles was insane. Bite marks through the sheet metal. Large canine incisors are clear as day. Dogs, wolves, bears, mountain lions just don't do this kind of damage.

Here's one of the news article on that with a few photos:

www.koamnewsnow.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Shame I can't open that link from the UK.a reply to: KSDakar01

edit on 28-4-2023 by StuKE because: Typo

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: KSDakar01
So how do you leap from mountain lion that hasn't been known to roam the area to a dogman? Really??? 🙄

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   
When was the last time you looked at photos of a human kill from a mountain lion?

There are multiple articles about the event, describing the scene. Mountain lion kills are each very similar in nature. This was no mountain lion kill. Whatever this was would have the teeth and claws of something like what people describe as the "dogman". The body was not fed upon either. Mountain lions always eat what they kill. Whatever killed Chris Whiteley had long sharp claws. Maybe you, in all of your infinite wisdom, can let the ME know what did this.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: StuKE
It's not an overly long read. A body was found the throat wa ripped out, the original verdict was mointain lion. Mointain lions were never known to be in the area, experts said it was not a mountain lion and a human could not have done it. But really, just read it, it is very interesting and I have not done the article any kind of justice..reply to: nugget1

Thank you for peaking my interest! Now, THAT makes me want to click the link!

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 12:15 AM
link   

edit on 4/29/2023 by TheRedneck because: Removed for Spam

top topics

join