It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VP Kamala Harris Will Need to Take Over Relatively Soon - President Bidens Memory is Failing Fast.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Lol... this is terrible... how on Earth can the Dems allow themselves to be headed by such a buffoon?!
Is there no younger, atleast as able democrate able to take over the reigns? And no... I dont consider gender/race washed HakunaKamala an able choice. She is just as much a puppet as Biden is.

And even more so... how can the democratic voters look themselves in the mirror, being represented by this dementia riddled rambling idiot.

A politician is only worth as much as his or hers worst actions or lack of competence. Experience and time served means NOTHING!

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice

Lol... this is terrible... how on Earth can the Dems allow themselves to be headed by such a buffoon?!
Is there no younger, atleast as able democrate able to take over the reigns? And no... I dont consider gender/race washed HakunaKamala an able choice. She is just as much a puppet as Biden is.

And even more so... how can the democratic voters look themselves in the mirror, being represented by this dementia riddled rambling idiot.

A politician is only worth as much as his or hers worst actions or lack of competence. Experience and time served means NOTHING!

Everyone is still waiting for the "major press conference" the President of the United States promised for later today.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

It could be set for late late evening.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: flice

Everyone is still waiting for the "major press conference" the President of the United States promised for later today.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

It could be set for late late evening.

No big press conference yet today.

But we did see a Clown Car!

Look: www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Ive said in other threads, I dont think it will matter.

They are either going to article Biden so he cant run or choose Newsome to run in his stead, with Michelle running as another prospect or as VP, mark my words

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Ive said in other threads, I dont think it will matter.

They are either going to article Biden so he cant run or choose Newsome to run in his stead, with Michelle running as another prospect or as VP, mark my words

May 7, 2023

The liberal media is increasingly talking ON THE AIR about how "worried" they are, due to President Biden's steadily sinking job approval numbers. And now, the latest WaPo/ABC Poll shows candidate Donald Trump handily beating President Biden, if the election were held today.

ABC News Pundits say Biden is in big trouble, on several levels: www.foxnews.com...

THEY KNOW TIME IS GROWING SHORT

Does Biden STAY or GET FORCED OUT?

A Decision must be reached before Democrat challengers begin debating without Joe on the stage.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   
5.9.2023 fyi

Joe Biden is fading fast.

Look how his schedule becomes more anemic as the weeks pass.

Here: factba.se...

This man never was a REAL President.

Thank God the American People are so Independent.

WE WILL DO JUST FINE if Joe Biden and Kamala resign tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 12 2023 @ 12:03 AM
link   
July 12, 2023

To demonstrate to America that she's ready to take the helm if Joe Biden is forced out of office, Vice President Kamala Harris revealed that we have a "transportation crisis" and to solve it, "we must fundamentally get people to where they need to go".

She's ready!: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 12 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   
President Biden is giving a speech overseas right now. He sound very strong and alert.

Does coc aine have that effect on a person?

Just wondering....

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Biden remembers more on his worst day, than Trump ever knew.

What Trump embarrass himself, obviously making up an answer (a terrible word salad answer) to a question he doesn't understand:

edit on 24-7-2023 by Moresby because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

How many years did you have to wait for this to happen....5...6?

LOL.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join