It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strategist says Tucker Carlson threat to Trump if the ex-Fox News host for president in 2024

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Just posting because the 2024 Election is a hot-button topic, off the top of my head it seems so speculative, not even sure it warrants the attention.

It could be for clicks and views, BI has had some different headlines and taglines lately.

Complete Headline from Business Insider via MSN

www.msn.com... to-run-for-president-in-2024/ar-AA1am4dq

A former GOP strategist says Tucker Carlson would be a huge threat to Trump if the ex-Fox News host were to run for president in 2024

A former GOP strategist says Tucker Carlson would be a huge threat to Trump if the ex-Fox News host were to run for president in 2024

Tucker Carlson would be a real threat to Trump if he were to run in 2024, says ex GOP strategist Rick Wilson.

Carlson would be able to launch an "online fundraising juggernaut" with ease, Wilson said.

Carlson's celebrity and money would also work in his favor, Wilson added.

Tucker Carlson would pose a credible threat to former president Donald Trump in the 2024 GOP presidential race if he were to run, says a former GOP strategist.

Carlson has not hinted at having presidential ambitions, but onetime GOP strategist Rick Wilson says Carlson — who until Monday was one of Fox News' top anchors — has what it takes to put up a good fight against Trump for the Republican nomination.

"What if he runs? He's rich enough. He'd instantly have an online fundraising juggernaut second only to Trump, and perhaps surpassing him," Wilson, who served as a strategist for former President George H.W. Bush, tweeted on Tuesday. Wilson was a field director on Bush's 1988 campaign, then worked for former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani as a campaign advisor in the early 2000s, per Ballotpedia. Wilson is now a staunch Trump critic and one of the co-founders of The Lincoln Project, an anti-Trump super PAC.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6
Ah.....no.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 06:20 AM
link   

He can pick Ann Coulter as his Vice President although in actuality she would probably be running everything.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Tucker is just a normal liberal. He’s not even conservative, the country has just moved way far left over the past 2 decades. He used to be on CNN snuggled up to their propaganda.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I do not know who Trump will pick for V.P. but he could do much worse than Tucker IMO. That might be a hard ticket to beat if Tucker's ratings mean anything....of course that means "in an honest and fair election", which as others probably think, I have my doubts such a thing can happen in the states anymore.... two bit banana republic B.S. for the world to see!

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Tucker does have the public profile and gift of the gab as the most popular tv presenters these days. Would make the run off debates interesting.

He does have the cash to run a serious campaign if he wanted to go that way. Time will tell.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
I do not know who Trump will pick for V.P. but he could do much worse than Tucker IMO. That might be a hard ticket to beat if Tucker's ratings mean anything....of course that means "in an honest and fair election", which as others probably think, I have my doubts such a thing can happen in the states anymore.... two bit banana republic B.S. for the world to see!

I like Kari Lake for VP
Tucker as Whitehouse press secretary

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I do not know who Trump will pick for V.P. but he could do much worse than Tucker IMO.

Serious question , can an unelected citizen be nominated as VP ?

I ask as I too had the thought of Carlson running but doubt he would want to take votes from the orange dude , but as running mate to the great Umpalumpa it would surely appeal to Trump's faithful supporters ... if it were allowed.

Or would he be better off sticking to what he knows.

Hey @TuckerCarlson, you can always question more with @RT_com
twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Biden, if he can hold out long enough will be put back into the Oval Office and then we'll never hear from him, just the VP only. That is my take.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Serious question , can an unelected citizen be nominated as VP ?

The only requirements for President and Vice President are being a natural born citizen and 35 years of age.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

For what it's worth, us one bit banana republics are still jealous of your 2nd bit banana.

Adwian!!!

Roh-kee!

Adwiaaan!!!???

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Just because Im not a fan of the currently available selections of career politicians and DJT , doesn't mean Im a fan of media personalities being thrust into political office in any way shape or form. Nor do I like politicians who try to achieve overt media personality status.

I prefer a statesperson or someone who at least identifies as a statesperson

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

He can pick Ann Coulter as his Vice President although in actuality she would probably be running everything.

Well, thats scary enough for hell no there... it isn't just politics, it's her demeanor, tact, and decorum arent exactly leadership quality.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Well, thats scary enough for hell no there... it isn't just politics, it's her demeanor, tact, and decorum arent exactly leadership quality.

It would be interesting since they both despise Trump and Coulter would verbally eviscerate him since she's an actual conservative. Maybe she should run in the primary just for the laughs.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Thanks Augustus , Republican dream ticket in the making then , Trump / Carlson 24.

Should be fun.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It would be interesting since they both despise Trump and Coulter would verbally eviscerate him since she's an actual conservative. Maybe she should run in the primary just for the laughs.

Its an obscure reference but

The Scarecrow and Mr. King.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Thanks Augustus , Republican dream ticket in the making then , Trump / Carlson 24.

Never happen, Carlson thinks Trump is an 'autistic idiot' and plenty of other unflattering things.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   

The Scarecrow and Mr. King.

Together they're a 10. She's the one and he's the zero.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Carlson thinks Trump is an 'autistic idiot' and plenty of other unflattering things.

Wow , I have something in common with Tucker Carlson !
Strange times.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Tucker is a very popular guy, but I wouldn't want to see a precedent set for electing media anchors.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join