It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackrock’s $13 Trillion COLLAPSE Just Started | 2023 Bank Runs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 10:15 PM
link   
"Blackrock’s $13 Trillion COLLAPSE Just Started | 2023 Bank Runs" is the title of the video which may be click bait however I found it interesting all the Blackrock people who are in the current administration.

Blackrock has placed their people in very powerful positions in the Biden Administration (partly own many of the news outlets also) which is just one more sign of kleptocracy IMO.. Evidently somethings are not all peachy keen at the corporate offices at Blackrock..? With Something as big as Blackrock I doubt anything of consequence will happen however maybe ?

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   
When there is a run here on the banks. Well, then that's when the heck is going to go down hard.
Funny that Rice, Biden re-elect, Tucker, Lemon and others are in the news suddenly.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Is it possible for the righteous to overcome the evil that pervades this planet?

In my heart, I sincerely hope so.

My logical side says — this planet is fu##ed for the next several hundred years (at minimum).

Unless another Younger Dryas event sets everything straight sooner, to wipe the slate clean.

It appears that this is what this reality is. A constant wash, rinse, repeat….. Hence the amnesia of our true history.

edit on 24-4-2023 by KKLOCO because: Sp

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I began diving into Blackrock and Vanguard about a year or so ago. There's another player who's name escapes me at the moment, and between the three companies they pretty much have control of everything from news to finance to housing to farming to all food companies and more.

I've been looking for the man behind these frightening mega investment companies who I suspect may be the Rothschild empire.

The revolving door they have with government employment is truly frightening. I'm trying to wrap my head around how they were allowed to get a monopoly on the entire financial market. They own us, and they own governments.

It's pointless for people to boy cot a company or a brand because the brands they switch too are also owned by the same parent corporation. They've got us all by the cajones.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Is it possible for the righteous to overcome the evil that pervades this planet?

My logical side says — this planet is fu##ed for the next several hundred years (at minimum).

Unless another Younger Dryas event sets everything straight sooner, to wipe the slate clean.

It appears that this is what this reality is. A constant wash, rinse, repeat….. Hence the amnesia of our true history.

100% agree.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I guess Blackrock didn't like Tucker Carlson much either. The level of corruption allowed in this clown world leaves even AI with a profound dislike for humanity.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 11:14 PM
link   

While the Obama administration did domino a policy of bailouts and subsidies to prop up the market, it’s important to note this is a feature, not a bug (for the system, not the people).

The Fed is partly (debatable) comprised of private entities who are actively involved in banking.

So US monetary policy is ‘partly’ derived from the banking sector itself. In theory, this isn’t the worst idea in the world, especially in a nation that prides itself in being a free market.

The problem arises in their ability, or inherent nature to load their own decks. The problem could also be the structure of the USD itself considering it’s a FIAT currency. The flexibility of it is a double edged sword. On one hand, it makes us nimble to fluid global events, on the other it gives human nature the ability to nuke every stride we’ve ever taken.

Blackrock is as nuanced as this system. While their quick climb is disgusting, their makeup is misunderstood. Many fail to make the distinction between money under management and owned assets. That doesn’t mean they’re not more powerful than a god like entity on earth, but I have a kink for factuality even though I’m wrong as much as most people. I try.

None of that is to absolve Obama, who again, salted and scorched the earth. But if we’re honest, this issue is systemic.

And all of this was a long winded essay to encourage everyone on this glorious evening to pour a bit out for our homie Ron Paul, the only modern candidate with a platform aimed to address this. And in his libertarian honor, get loaded in your choosing tonight and remember a poetic Moto, “End the Fed” amen.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I would be one to debate that the Fed is in effect, and function, solely "private." I can accept that I might be proven wrong, but I invite such proof, as the Fed's ownership seems to a sacrosanct secret beyond any to reach.

I agree, history will prove that the Obama administration was among the saddest episodes in the obfuscation of economic reality to the actual constituents of the nation. They were certainly not unaided. I will always maintain that we were "led here" by so-called ideologues on all sides...

I too, recognize the truthful nature of those expositions made by Ron Paul. He and one other, a Mr. Ross Perot, both made certain realities clear... and both "parties" used every asset in their reach to marginalize and minimize their messages... for once both parties worked together... imagine that. I had never seen that before, and only once since... Ukraine ... but that is a digression upon which I will not comment further out of respect for the OP.

"End the Fed" - testify!

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 12:07 AM
link   

We are coming up on some rough times.

He shall speak pompous words against the Most High, Shall persecute the saints of the Most High, And shall intend to change times and law. Then the saints shall be given into his hand For a time and times and half a time.

PS 727: Good video. We on ATS have known far more about this then mainstream public. Hopefully each of us have prepared the best we can.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

I was worried when debt was near 1 trillion $. I still have my large Ross Perot lawn sign out in my garage. Yes I did vote for him. Its about time to pay the piper now. Ive placed my hope beyond this world. This world is fading fast.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 02:24 AM
link   

I didn't watch the video so I can't address any points specifically, but they have played a role in much of the content I follow closely.

Fink has sold off a substantial portion of his personal assets while Yellen, Powell, and a bunch of other experts (of the red nose variety), were talking through the lies of no recession-soft landing-v shaped recovery. The market hasn't even corrected yet, or it's entirely fake. Probably a hybrid answer there. The devil is in the details and the devil really revels in unnecessary complexity.

BlackRock is essentially an unaccountable for-profit arm of the government. They've been directing asset purchases and flows for federal funds. They are a soft enforcement arm for all the bs mission creep of the SEC. They are tied in with foreign influence at the highest levels.

If BlackRock collapses everybody best have packed a fresh change of underwear. It's going to be a very difficult time for any who believe they've had it rough up to this point. The entirety of what backs identity politics over substance is the widespread luxury Westerners have to not worry about things like food, water, and resources. All the flags and logos and tired accusations of "isms and ists and phobes", will all become a distant memory if the system suffers anything resembling a crash that could destroy BR. That would be a pretty dark future in the short term.

I believe that a collapse of BR is only happening if the US federal government collapses, probably in some degree of concurrence. The fire sale asset auction would almost certainly exceed the value of the total liquid money supply. We're already facing a crisis there. They may try to restructure. I believe the symbiosis is now such that it would require extraordinary levels of cooking the books to pull it off. Like throwing out the books and making some from scratch.

I see only a few scenarios where they collapse, but I see no plausible scenario right now where the US avoids a broader financial crash that will have significant global impacts. I'm amazed at how well they're managing to keep the severity of this all under the radar. The press is asleep at the wheel and it's perhaps not a coincidence that they're very wealthy people. I'm starting to believe the only thing really learned from 2008 was how to more efficiently extract wealth from the meat puppets without protest.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Alladin a reply to: nugget1

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Next 'younger dryas' opportunity comes shortly, June 5th for the Beta taurids.

en.wikipedia.org...

Always something to look forward to.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   

To quote a famous philosopher... "The planet is fine, it's the people who are f***ed."

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I used to like stoic finance, and then something changed, he just started making dooms day videos exclusively and clearly started pandering to the anti Blackrock, WEF, band wagon.

I can recall a few times he says Fink created ESG and uses it to control corporations, Fink wasn't even born when ESG was invented and if you look at almost all their ESG related investments its aimed at the energy sector, which makes sense since new forms energy uses are becoming a long term investment.
Either way, stoic finance became rather boring. He's in full dump mode trying to push the markets down and scare people to shake out, that's what youtube 'wealth gurus' do.

Edit: I have to correct myself. Fink was very young when ESG was invented, not even in high-school yet. I exaggerated a bit on him not being born.
edit on 25-4-2023 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I was worried when debt was near 1 trillion $. I still have my large Ross Perot lawn sign out in my garage. Yes I did vote for him. Its about time to pay the piper now. Ive placed my hope beyond this world. This world is fading fast.

I did too, and it was actually extraordinary that he garnered a whopping 20% of the vote as an independent. I remember how devastated I was watching Clintons victory speech.

I think that that was when tptb decided to create a vote fraud system that they could use to squash any chance of that (an Independent getting more than 1 percent or 2) ever again. Can't actually let the peoples votes mean something legitimate.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I did too, and it was actually extraordinary that he garnered a whopping 20% of the vote as an independent. I remember how devastated I was watching Clintons victory speech.

I think that that was when tptb decided to create a vote fraud system that they could use to squash any chance of that (an Independent getting more than 1 percent or 2) ever again. Can't actually let the peoples votes mean something legitimate.

I don't think they started it then. Back then the MSM were controlling the narrative so it didn't matter.

I think the fraud started in 2012. Obama had to be reelected to wipe out Gaddafi.(sic?)

edit on 2542023 by Wide-Eyes because: Random thoughts.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   

edit on Tue Apr 25 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I would be one to debate that the Fed is in effect, and function, solely "private." I can accept that I might be proven wrong, but I invite such proof, as the Fed's ownership seems to a sacrosanct secret beyond any to reach.

For the most part I’d have to agree. Or at least looking at why the last few financial crisis happened, and where the ‘rescue’ funds went afterwards landed, it appears that way.

Powell has been a very active chairman, but I have to question who’s interests he’s fighting for the most.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Here's a nice one for you to think about:- What makes you think America is a successful free market economy? How is it a free market when all the money is shared between alliances, not competitive, in a few hands.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join