It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Romans 8:38-39 KJV For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

This verse boils down to the question; what is the love of God.

What if God loves you only so much you make Him regret your decisions. A God ruling life and death, The Creator of your life, disappointed, yet there.

Imagine it against you, you're a ball of yarn for a cat to toy with.

Metthew 10;28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Untun

It’s a love powerful enough to allow Christ to suffer unimaginably and die on the cross.

The assurance is written from the perspective of a redeemed person who excepted God and his love.

The acceptance of that love is available to everyone but that assurance only comes after that acceptance.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Love o' God. ..

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   
love is joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control…
Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails.

Love is in caring for one another as if the one in need is as important as the one who has. Love is in actions. Actions that help build others up, and does not pull them down. Love is selfless. Love is in generosity. Love is in compassion forgiveness and mercy.

Love is easy, once pride and ego are gone. There is no burden to it. It is freeing...

Praise Jesus.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BodhisattvaStyle

I would agree. I just felt like posting something frivolous. I wouldn't want anyone to think I was THAT callous. Just felt like clarifying.

But as I type, another joke is coming to mind:..

Love is also, "not sticking it in crazy."

But that's about it with the crass humor. I wouldn't want to discolor the thread or for someone to take it *that* seriously.

OP continue.

edit on 24-4-2023 by TheReaversChain because: ETA sorry! ...

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   

👍🙂

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   

God requested we call Him Father, we are His beloved children, for those who accept His Son.
Those who refuse Him are loved as well, just not accepted, no force.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

👍 that too.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheReaversChain

I would agree. I just felt like posting something frivolous. I wouldn't want anyone to think I was THAT callous. Just felt like clarifying.

But as I type, another joke is coming to mind:..

Love is also, "not sticking it in crazy."

But that's about it with the crass humor. I wouldn't want to discolor the thread or for someone to take it *that* seriously.

OP continue.

I thought it was funny. I had my own little "love of God" that popped into my head when I saw that, but it was of the leafy variety.
😎
edit on 24-4-2023 by BodhisattvaStyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   

👍Heheheh that's awesome 😆., ..🌴🌌✌,.
edit on 24-4-2023 by TheReaversChain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Love y'all too

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   
It's having an understanding of who God is and who you are in relation to Him. His love for you is unconditional because you're not fully aware of the truth, no one is.

If you're evil by nature this means nothing.
Matthew 10;28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

It means men have no power over you.

new topics

top topics

join