It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Korean Hollywood

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 03:08 AM
link   
First off, always write your ATS stuff on notepad then copy and paste to ATS. You never know what could happen. However, if you simply go up to the message bubble on a thread, it will redisplay anything you were writing and you hit back or forward or swipe to the left side of the screen to start a new line and you swipe to the next open Internet tab instead. It always saves your work. This can be annoying at times too when you want to start over or you want to quote someone and you didn’t do so from the get go, you can’t re include quotes once you compose without them unless you add it with bracket slash quote bracket etc.

If we’re talking an op like this though, I don’t think you can ever salvage it. That’s why you use word pad or notes on your phone/pc.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

How are you liking the Glory???

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I have never watch Korean until watched "Extraordinary Attorney Woo" on netflix. It really took me by surprise just how good it was. Just loads better than anything I've watched on tv for a long time. Not surprised its got a 8.5/10 in IMBD. I personally gave it a 10. Well done Korea.

<< 1   >>

join