It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moderna CEO Caught Admitting ‘Covid Was an Inside Job’ to Inner Circle At WEF

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

It's that dang Totalitarian-Tip-Toe™ again !

We sit frozen in the headlights.

We know it's coming, but creeping death seems to be outside of a normal person's time-range sensibilities.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

It's that dang Totalitarian-Tip-Toe™ again !

We sit frozen in the headlights.

We know it's coming, but creeping death seems to be outside of a normal person's time-range sensibilities.

Cheers as well my friend, I only hope is a quality craft brew with not less than 7% ABV.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Am not much of a crafty consumer myself, until am able to find a low-carb one.

But the idea is that is an offering for others.

Sometimes one fer you, and one for me : chin-chin !

For you : may we interest you in a selection of fine Québecois spirits ?

First off : a half-ounce of 70% Balzac Absinthe,
chased by a nice triple-blonde Fin-du-Monde

Both of these, in combo, are much better for some folks, than a toxic Jibber-Jabber™ with unknown ingredients, and long-term Side-Effects™, or long-term Desired-Effects™, for that matter.

Absinthe is derived from Artemisia-Absinthium, or Wormwood, which has long been viewed as having medicinal properties lending to good health. ( What we used to call anti-viral, before we realized that Viruses™ was just another Scam-Lie™. )

And beer is good for you, because : ( Any reason is good enough, really... )

+

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
They had pretty well progressed the virus prior to it's escape in China and with the track history of lab leaks they probably knew they would need a lot of the vaccine for the plandemic.

But remember, with this inflation, the people who got rich from the virus lost a lot of their bang for their bucks.

I'm sure that they are hurting because of inflation

It is all about controlling the masses, it has always been the dream of those wanting absolute power. Yes, the virus is real, but the pandemic was more deception than reality.

Do you know if your stated "....China and with the track history of lab leaks...." is anywhere near the numbers of these type events that have occured from the U.S's Fort Detrick bio lab ?

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: fotsyfots

originally posted by: rickymouse
They had pretty well progressed the virus prior to it's escape in China and with the track history of lab leaks they probably knew they would need a lot of the vaccine for the plandemic.

But remember, with this inflation, the people who got rich from the virus lost a lot of their bang for their bucks.

I'm sure that they are hurting because of inflation

It is all about controlling the masses, it has always been the dream of those wanting absolute power. Yes, the virus is real, but the pandemic was more deception than reality.

Do you know if your stated "....China and with the track history of lab leaks...." is anywhere near the numbers of these type events that have occured from the U.S's Fort Detrick bio lab ?

My statement there was a little blurry, I meant that the track history of lab leaks was in labs everywhere. When I reread it it actually sounds like I was referring to only China. Good catch and response.

<< 1   >>

join