It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have to win in Ukraine to mobilize Private capital" in Ukraine, Citibank

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The war/conflict in Ukraine isnt about stopping Russia or bringing Demcoracy.

Its about mobilizing private capital in Ukraine.

At a USAID event, Citibank executive stated.

"we have to win this war" they had to win the war because there is such desire to "mobilize private capital" in Ukraine.

There are executive's which are now admitting that the war in Ukraine is about mobilizing private capital in Ukraine.
Personal private investment for the 1%.

A Video on twitter shows an Citibank executive talking about how the war in Ukraine is all about mobilizing private capital in Ukraine.
We have to win in Ukraine to mobilize Private capital" in Ukraine, Citibank

Deputy Governor of the National Bank of Ukraine tells US Chamber of Commerce rep that Ukraine is ready to "Build Back Better" to create a business environment that is "friendly to private investment"

The Current Ukrankian govt and zelensky are selling Ukraine and its resources to private investment where Urkanians will get nothing.

This is about the Western multinational companies trying to buy off resources from Ukraine, while giving the idea that somehow Ukraine is not only a modern country but a diverse society.

At the expensive of selling out Ukraine and its resources for private investment.

edit on 17-4-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
If anyone is more desperate for Crimea are not Ukrainians.

It is the US.

edit on 17-4-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Somebody, please drop that assh0le right in the middle of Bakmut. If he survives, we'll see how much he likes war after that.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   
It's a battleground for proxy puppets to play drones in while the fuel boys cadge the revenue back they paid for the pandemic with .
Probably imo anyway. If Brandon was actually serious about shutting down Mr. Poo , he'd have done it by now , by ages ago in fact. .

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

The Current Ukrankian govt and zelensky are selling Ukraine and its resources to private investment where Urkanians will get nothing.

Private capital to reconstruct Ukraine that will be reimbursed by Russia , they are not selling anything.

With all the panelists having a great deal of experience in finance at the crossroads of the public and private sectors, the discussion took a nuanced look at the multiagency support necessary to make a lasting impact.

“Russia started this war … so Russia is going to need to pay for it at some point. We will make sure that that occurs,” said Don Graves, U.S. Deputy Secretary of Commerce. “Russia has to pay for what they've wrought, but it's gonna take a whole lot more resources, more dollars to get this done.”

Part of Ukraine’s recovery plan hinges on global involvement in the country’s trade, investment, and economy. While investment in a war-torn country can cause concern to investors, the panelists discussed ways to mitigate risk and reach an agreement permissible to both parties.
www.uschamber.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ShouldersofGiants

And how do you propose "Brandon" does that without starting a war not a single person would benefit from?
What you are suggesting could have been done by his predecessors correct?

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I think most people are aware of the fact that the war over there is not winnable and it's traditional sense.
Since most of us have been educated on the war there we know it has to do with economics and the the food supply and the mineral supply and who knows what else Ukraine is can supply the corporations around the world.

It's a known fact that Ukraine could never beat at war at least Russia.

It's like thinking about Guatemala can dominate America militarily it just doesn't happen that way but people are being slowly brainwashed that Russia is weak and incompetent and disarray and the people are not backing the war.

Actually I have a friend that lives in Russia and we're good friends for over well about 15 years and outside Moscow people are not actually really talking about the war in Ukraine because they feel it's it's not really a war it's just Russia has the right to take over its previous country and keep America out of their backyard.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Somebody, please drop that assh0le right in the middle of Bakmut. If he survives, we'll see how much he likes war after that.

Yeah , let him Learn the Hard Way what Collateral Damage Really Is.......

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It's truly sad when all the people with power and wealth are as stupid as this Citibank person. This tempts me to max out my "citicard" and then file chapter 7..

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
It's truly sad when all the people with power and wealth are as stupid as this Citibank person. This tempts me to max out my "citicard" and then file chapter 7..

Really on a serious note can you really do that I mean that would be pretty cool man by all the survival necessities you need and then get yourself a 10 to bicycle and action what whatever it takes to survive out in the wilderness and just disappear sounds like a pretty wild life.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

" mobilizing private capital in Ukraine. "

Yes , but this has been going On for awhile Now . Even Mr. Trump was Outraged Over it , and " THEY " Got Rid of him Real Quick in 2020 .

edit on 17-4-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

(post by ShouldersofGiants removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Its sadden that there are still on here who support the Ukrainian side and zelensky without over looking.

Its not about the Ukrainian reconstruction its profits for the US private elites.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Private capital to reconstruct Ukraine

You dont even know what Private Capital is.

Private Capital resources from Ukraine being short sell to private investors.

That is what Private Capital means not reconstruction.

You should be very be happy that Ukraine has blackrock Inc i am sure their hearts are in the right place....

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Do watch what your hero "Citibank exc" says again. That money from Ukraine will never return nor go to the Ukrainian people.

It will go to the private investors.

Ukrainians and Europeans are losers in the Ukrainian conflict.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   

edit on 17-4-2023 by gortex because: Meh.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I could go into many specifics here but I have decided some time ago that is a wasted effort here.
Gas prices are not set by the POTUS.....
What he can do is open refining projects which is being done even against those woke folk because like it or hate it has to be done atm.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Do watch what your hero "Citibank exc" says again. That money from Ukraine will never return nor go to the Ukrainian people.

It will go to the private investors.

Ukrainians and Europeans are losers in the Ukrainian conflict.

Or Russia could stop all military operations in that region of the world and end all this extremely quickly.
Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I could go into many specifics here but I have decided some time ago that is a wasted effort here.
Gas prices are not set by the POTUS.....
What he can do is open refining projects which is being done even against those woke folk because like it or hate it has to be done atm.

However gas prices ARE set by " the war " . But contrary to the suggestions I was making your point about needing to frack is fair . It's debatable in my mind , it all is. You see even US generals or top Intel bods DONT sit in certain lobbies and DONT get to interfere inn" politics " in real time and can suffer a solar lack of verifiable fact or even basic academics in certain fields. I think , to myself anyway , that even special forces are led down mind tracks that were set there for them , they didnt know why. And lots of them have died , fighting , but they're not certain about why. Certainty is something you can't afford but you kind of need , making at least suggestions and reminders from people like us of what matters or what's been ide tified from academic teachings , such as the old perpetual war theory . It's makes you nationalists in an international world. You want to think carefully about that , whoever you are ..

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I think that's a fair point I made , and I want to confirm it a bit by saying , and on topic that you can't or you shouldn't always have the brass be told what's what by a monkey in a suit, or its pleural aspects .
We had that demonstrated recently and thank you for that and there does appear to be a merciful god doesn't there.
If it's his world then it's ours as well , whatever side that's on. A d historically speaking that is appealing to the true power. Be very careful of doctors on the way .
edit on 17-4-2023 by ShouldersofGiants because: Correct spelling ofmonkey

top topics

<<   2 >>

join