It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show me the violance against the trans community

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Hello all,

I keep reading on Twitter about how all of these acts of violance perpetrated by the LGBTQ community is in response to the violance perpetrated towards them. Why is it so hard to find the stories?

I'm not talking about protests outside drag queen story time in kindergarten, I'm talking actual physical violance.

The most recent one I can find is the Colorado Springs nightclub shooting but if you dig into the details the shooter was non binary and used they/them pronouns.

Colorado Springs nightclub

In the accused section,

Aldrich's attorneys have said in court documents that their client identifies as non-binary and uses they/them pronouns, preferring to be addressed as Mx. Aldrich.

The other one I found was in 2016 but they are very few and far between, unless you go all the way back to the 70's. A lot of us weren't alive in the 70's.

Are we being gaslighted in real time by these terrorists claiming they are just using the "eye for an eye" judicial method?

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

you are a literal monster.

Feelings. Are you even remotely aware of all the feelings that have been obliterated!

you need some context my friend.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Lol, I'm pretty sure you are kidding. If there are serious violant acts going on almost weekly now, there should be some sort of news story about it. There's no way it's all being covered up and why would MSM cover it up in the first place? You'd hear it 24/7 if some whack job conservative went crazy.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

It's a 'battle of the sexes', but how does one know which side/pronoun/gender to root for?

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Accute paranoia is a sign of mental illness.

They are all - the entire LGBTQPZ+ movement - mentally deranged. This is why mass paranoia has taken hold of them.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Lets be blunt.

The left sees speech they disagree with as violence.

The left uses violence to counter, but they call that speech.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

It's a 'battle of the sexes', but how does one know which side/pronoun/gender to root for?

Simple don't root for any side in the culture war that is going on.

"Normal" people just go to work everyday to put food on the table.
edit on 10-4-2023 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Start about 6:45 in for stats.

2 Transgender people killed in 2021 for being trans.

edit on 10-4-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

Transgender Butler County man says group beat him up over restroom use

Noah Ruiz, 20, was assigned female at birth but identifies as male.

Preble County sheriff’s deputies eventually showed up and arrested Ruiz for disorderly conduct and obstructing official business.

Preble County Sheriff Michael Simpson says the deputies weren’t initially aware of the assault, that a large crowd had gathered, that Ruiz was highly intoxicated and that he was becoming belligerent.

2 charged in violent assault on transgender woman at Mpls. LRT station

This one seems legit.

Transgender Woman Was Assaulted, Harassed And ‘Humiliated’ By A TSA Agent At JFK Airport

The flyer, Mara, took to Twitter to vent about the incident to express how “humiliated” she felt by the whole experience.

She tweeted a photo of herself in the airport bathroom with the caption on top which read, “Hi, so a TSA agent at JFK airport punched me in the genitalia, yelled at me for having a penis (?) and humiliated me in front of everyone after i told her to please stop.”

Former Kansas City police officers get probation after assaulting Black transgender woma

Hill was shot and killed in a house in Kansas City in October of 2019. That shooting was ruled to have been in self-defense.

Transgender woman assaulted, cops seek help finding suspects

Anyone with information on the suspects is asked to contact Eugene Police.

To link a few from a Google search of "Transgender Assault".

But as I went through the Google search there where just as many news stories about Transgender assailants as there are Transgender people being assaulted.

Most of these stories have odd endings.

This whole thing seems so very weird to me. I'm aware there are horrible people in the world.
edit on 10-4-2023 by litterbaux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   
How do you think the female tsa agent felt during the pat down when she accidentally grabbed a “women’s” hog. In the women’s security line lots of contra ban gets hidden in the hoochie area. The female security arnt expecting to grab male parts during their pat downs.

The Kansas city trans was acting threatening and refused to leave a barber shop when asked to by the owners. It resisted arrest and was treated to a roughing up like anyone who resists arrest, it got treated equally and didn’t like it.

The butler county tranns was highly intoxicated and belligerent according to their own testimony, the beating seems unwarranted but we are only privy to one side of the story here.

Also it’s worth noting that the charges seems to only go one way. Such as the case with Riley Gaines.

Of articles posted only one seems to be an attack simply because the person was trans the rest have factors and motivations that could result in the assault beyond being trans. The 50 year old trans gender assaulted simply for walking home, could have happened also could not have happened. No witness, no defined suspects.

edit on 10-4-2023 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Thanks for breaking it down, only one story makes sense. The rest would have ended up the same way whether it was a man or a woman.

I highly doubt a TSA agent was beating up a passenger in the security queue, I mean that's just ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The left sees speech they disagree with as violence.

The left uses violence to counter, but they call that speech.

Great sloganeering!

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Accute paranoia is a sign of mental illness.

They are all - the entire LGBTQPZ+ movement - mentally deranged. This is why mass paranoia has taken hold of them.

You mean mass paranoia got ahold of you.
Only you on the right are complaining day in and out about the guys.
A mirror is en route to your location for some pondering.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Transgender Butler County man says group beat him up over restroom use

This is interesting, a trans man uses the women's bathroom and a women got upset thinking she was a man. The trans man was drinking heavily and got into an altercation over it all with others drinking heavily too.

Not sure this is a good example...
edit on 10-4-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Simple don't root for any side in the culture war that is going on.

"Normal" people just go to work everyday to put food on the table.

Thanks, but I was joking!

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
Hello all,

I keep reading on Twitter about how all of these acts of violance perpetrated by the LGBTQ community is in response to the violance perpetrated towards them. Why is it so hard to find the stories?

I'm not talking about protests outside drag queen story time in kindergarten, I'm talking actual physical violance.

The most recent one I can find is the Colorado Springs nightclub shooting but if you dig into the details the shooter was non binary and used they/them pronouns.

Colorado Springs nightclub

In the accused section,

Aldrich's attorneys have said in court documents that their client identifies as non-binary and uses they/them pronouns, preferring to be addressed as Mx. Aldrich.

The other one I found was in 2016 but they are very few and far between, unless you go all the way back to the 70's. A lot of us weren't alive in the 70's.

Are we being gaslighted in real time by these terrorists claiming they are just using the "eye for an eye" judicial method?

Is this trans genocide??

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   

There is no violence against MEN dressing as WOMEN.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

My personal thoughts, that's what they want.

They want the normal everyday Bud Light drinker to go off the deep end and cause some scene. Look at the propaganda on the news lately. Kid rock using a fully automatic rifle to lay waste to some cases of beer, has anyone looked into if he should have that automatic weapon?

The fact is though, the average person in America is more worried about getting their house paid off, getting their car paid off, getting their credit cards paid off and making a future for their kids by saving for their college.

This very minor sector of society is thumping their chests and making themselves known. If they don't get the attention they want they will cause violance in the tune of "getting back at the violance perpetrated against us."

Let them destroy themselves from within.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

The Kansas city trans was acting threatening and refused to leave a barber shop when asked to by the owners. It resisted arrest and was treated to a roughing up like anyone who resists arrest, it got treated equally and didn’t like it.

Is that the person that was later shot and killed at a house , and was ruled self defense by the court system ?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join