It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Indicted former President Trump to Ensure President Biden Wins Re-Election.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes he's over thinking it. For Pete's sake, Trump lost the last because of the Dems control of elections in key states. Nothing has changed. No reason to believe Trump could win in 2024.

I really wish people here would get realistic. The Republican voters are a minority of the voters in the US and are a dying demographic. Trump voters are an even smaller subset of the Republican voters.

The reason for the indictment is simple, they hate Trump and want him imprisoned.

He will most likely be convicted and imprisoned. What will be more interesting is what happens after that.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
the left in the USA always unites against the alpha conservative / Republican. They loved McCain when he was tweaking W but hated him when he got the nomination and was THE Republican. ditto Romney.

the left is sending a signal; whomever leads the opposition against us will be targeted with every weapon in the arsenal, from SNL ridicule to idiot partisan prosecutors.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: lordcomac

Its a pretty simple strategy.

Believing that 81 million people voted for Biden is a hard pill to swallow.

Believing 81 million voted against Trump is.

So, any number of shady tactics can go completely unnoticed.

In other words, they believe Biden can easily beat a Donald Trump, who's loaded down with baggage. That makes sense, especially in light of what we're learning this weekend about the "GAG ORDER" that Garland/DOJ is planning to place on Donald Trump, at Joe Biden's request.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

*pinches bridge of nose and sighs*

Read my post again. It didn’t sink in.

To even bring up hand size when the current president is sh!tting his pants in public is cult talk.

I’m just trying to break you out of your prison.

But you’d rather spend a bunch of words trying to convince yourself that rich is poor.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Potlatch
Today's indictment of Trump is not intended to ensure Joe Biden's re-election. Regardless of his indictment, Donald Trump's advisors could ask him to quit his 2024 bid if he collapses on stage while delivering a speech to people in Kansas.

What if he collapses in another state? Same suggestion applies?

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Everything the media is doing just martyrs Trump even more, and people do tend to favor the abused underdog.
I think we can all agree the POTUS is just a 'front man' for those who really have the power, so why the push to get Trump in office? They can't be that stupid.

Is Trump compromised? Part of the plan to get us to agenda 2030 while we all breath a sigh of relief and think Trump will save the republic>

One thing I'm convinced of: society is directed vis media and education and is planned decades in advance. Trump is either part of the plan or he wouldn't be allowed to present himself as the savior of our republic.

He's no more Teflon Don than JFK and RFK were. Here's here as part of 'The' plan, good or bad.

Eyes open.

Many movies became all-time blockbusters, because they revolved around a person (or an animated character) who overcame adversity, or evil, or personal problems, to emerge victorious and stronger...a HERO who does great things.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
April 1, 2023 (This is NOT an April Fools joke.)

A WHOPPING 83% of Americans think this Trump indictment is PURELY POLITICAL!

8 of 10 Think DA Bragg is an Azzhole: truthsocial.com...

Oh for crying out loud. Truth Social--the social media platform that Trump founded--does not even come close to representing the American population. Truth Social is even more right wing than the Republican Party in general.

Quinnipiac University, which is well known for selecting statistically valid representative samples put out the results of a poll a few days ago:

"According to a Quinnipiac University national poll released Wednesday, 57% of Americans think that criminal charges should disqualify Trump from running again. There is a major partisan split on the question. Three-fourths of Republicans view possible charges as not disqualifying, but 55% of self-described independents do view an indictment as disqualifying along with 88% of Democrats."

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Those polls are just resurrected and "tweaked" versions of what they've been publishing since 2017, LOL.

What we SEE is what's reality.

JOE BIDEN is reality. Scary as hell, isn't it?

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Barr could also be playing what he's been known to play.

Controlled Opposition.

Why else would a legal scholar like Barr make an assumption that (R) voters would Nominate Trump and then have too many (I) voters go for a (D) in the General election? 🧐

Barr is also assuming the media will be trotting out lots of FEAR and DOUBT about Donald Trump making it through the first year, due to a major DOJ indictment, or being kept busy by multiple trials.

Therefore, it's VERY IMPORTANT that Donald Trump have a running mate who voters would not mind having as their President, if Trump suddenly vanishes in the first 12 months....or whenever.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Everything the media is doing just martyrs Trump even more, and people do tend to favor the abused underdog.
I think we can all agree the POTUS is just a 'front man' for those who really have the power, so why the push to get Trump in office? They can't be that stupid.

Is Trump compromised? Part of the plan to get us to agenda 2030 while we all breath a sigh of relief and think Trump will save the republic>

One thing I'm convinced of: society is directed vis media and education and is planned decades in advance. Trump is either part of the plan or he wouldn't be allowed to present himself as the savior of our republic.

He's no more Teflon Don than JFK and RFK were. Here's here as part of 'The' plan, good or bad.

Eyes open.

Many movies became all-time blockbusters, because they revolved around a person (or an animated character) who overcame adversity, or evil, or personal problems, to emerge victorious and stronger...a HERO who does great things.

I wish what's happening was just a movie, or that there was such a thing as a super hero with a cape to swoop in and making everything better, but I've been around far too many decades for blind faith.

This 'brave new world' everybody is imagining is going to regress society farther and faster than any other period in time.
It no longer matters who gets elected-there's an antidote for that.

If it was just the US ushering in this 'New Think' I'd be more inclined to think it was reversable-but all of western society seems to be on the same page of moral degradation.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I think barr Had Epstein killed and I don’t trust anything he has to say
reply to: carewemust

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Nah. They let this happen so that Desantis can run unopposed. I’ve heard that the Bush’s will be backing him.

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   

If Biden runs it will only be to lose to Trump and have chaos and division tear the country apart. Which i think is exacxtly what they want.
But let Trump win a third election, he had the second one stolen from him.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 05:28 AM
link   
The ability to cheat elections is now engrained - that is what COVID was used for and there's no going back.
I mean seriously, we have a situation where vote counting can be shut down mid count in multiple swing states and re-open with Biden making up hundreds of thousands of votes. That in itself tells us exactly what happened, but there are enough people who will dismiss it and try to explain it away as somehow normal.
When the divide in politics reaches that level, where quite obvious irregularities are completely dismissed there is no hope for any electoral system.
So Trump simply can't win. Nor can any other candidate who is not approved by those in Washington who control the whole system from the intelligence agencies, through the judicial system and on to the media.

The reason they are indicting Trump has nothing to do with strategy. That time is passed. The corrupt elements in Govt have already played it out and have won, the indictment is just them using their new power to do pretty much anything they want. It's retribution. The kind that happens when the war is over.

edit on 3/4/2023 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg
Yah the heyho comment identifies as leftist radical protest war chant used by people like Code Pink etc. yeh I see behind the curtain.

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 04:37 AM
link   
So there are 34 felony charges?
How can one payment to Stormy Daniels result in 34 charges?
What's the deal here?
Are there more incorrect entires beyond Stormy Daniels?

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

April 1, 2023 (This is NOT an April Fools joke.)

A WHOPPING 83% of Americans think this Trump indictment is PURELY POLITICAL!

8 of 10 Think DA Bragg is an Azzhole: truthsocial.com...

Oh for crying out loud. Truth Social--the social media platform that Trump founded--does not even come close to representing the American population. Truth Social is even more right wing than the Republican Party in general.

Quinnipiac University, which is well known for selecting statistically valid representative samples put out the results of a poll a few days ago:

"According to a Quinnipiac University national poll released Wednesday, 57% of Americans think that criminal charges should disqualify Trump from running again. There is a major partisan split on the question. Three-fourths of Republicans view possible charges as not disqualifying, but 55% of self-described independents do view an indictment as disqualifying along with 88% of Democrats."

www.businessinsider.com...

But what if he's innocent?

oh wait this only works one way "their way" no due process, no presumption of inocence until proven guilty.

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
So there are 34 felony charges?
How can one payment to Stormy Daniels result in 34 charges?
What's the deal here?
Are there more incorrect entires beyond Stormy Daniels?

They're claiming it's all illegal record keeping. That's it 😁

Trump didn't do the bookkeeping 😁

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I don't think bide. Is going to be the nominee at all.

I think it's going to be Newsome

They've been grooming him for this for over 5 years.

Mark my words

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 09:02 PM
link   
April 4, 2023

It looks like the Federal Judge who is presiding over the Trump $$$ to Stormy Daniels case, is custom made for making Donald Trump's life HELL over the next 18 months, before he's elected President again.

Judge JUAN MERCHAN helped prosecute Trump Organization's accountant, his daughter worked for ADAM SCHIFF, and his wife is a full-blown Democrat donor and volunteer.

Source: www.mediaite.com...

The MERCHAN CRIME FAMILY.

Judge Juan Merchan had better be an impartial fair judge, or him and Bragg will be "citizen arrested" by Patriotic Americans.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join