It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

39 dead in fire set as a protest of immigration laws

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Apparently, these protestors lacked the ability to reason what consequences would be if they barricaded the room they were in with a burning mattress. I don't know what else to say.....RIP?

At least 39 people were tragically killed and dozens more were injured when a fire broke out at a migration center in Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua on March 27. The fire is believed to have been started by migrants as a form of protest over possible deportations.

[www.nbcnews.com...]

IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads
edit on Tue Mar 28 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

That's the I.Q. level that's left back there? Prime real estate, "ese"!
I mean, "Vaya con Dios, Coco."

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Deported?

From Mexico back to their Homelands? and prevented from entering the U.S. ?

Somethings being "under-reported" or it's going to make The Remain in Mexico thing look bad !!!!!

Hmmmmm🧐

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeNotAfraid

I was wondering who would be the first to say it.....

xuenchen:

From Mexico back to their Homelands? and prevented from entering the U.S. ?

Somethings being "under-reported" or it's going to make The Remain in Mexico thing look bad !!!!!

I think we're supposed to focus on the southern border while the northern border relaxes security. For years, all anyone from S. America that are on the watch list had to do was fly into Canada (no visa required to enter thier country by air) and sneak across the poorly guarded northern border.
Last week the US decided criminal records were sufficient ID to allow entry into the US.
You're right; something isn't adding up.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   

It’s comments like these that make me not want to be associated with ATS.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Apparently, these protestors lacked the ability to reason what consequences would be if they barricaded the room they were in with a burning mattress. I don't know what else to say.....RIP?

At least 39 people were tragically killed and dozens more were injured when a fire broke out at a migration center in Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua on March 27. The fire is believed to have been started by migrants as a form of protest over possible deportations.

[www.nbcnews.com...]

I feel for you. the state your mind must be in to lead you to these conclusions instead of compassion and kindness must be very sad.

God bless these people and their families.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Do desperate people do desperate things, not sure of the answer but wide open borders aren't in any way shape or form.

America and Mexico ought to set up a new town in Mexico called Pre-America, which educates and trains people for life in America. But if you screw up you are deported to your original country and must meet a certain level of competence in life in America to be allowed in.

where basic needs housing and essentials schools, medical, etc are all there, till they can find work and a place to live in America, preferably a sponsor if it's family.

If done correctly farmers and other businesses that use migrant labor ought to be able to select from this group and begin training them for the job and assimilation into American society.

Hell if done correctly the new town could be extensive enough and well-maintained enough for seasonal workers to live there. It's never gonna happen but I'm pretty sure if the meatpackers and produce companies got together with both Mexico and the US's help set up a town to do exactly this, and more. We don't want to spend money on the front end but we spend loads on the backend processing and moving them through the border and 90% of them don't have a chance in hell of avoiding welfare or being homeless

The point being it gives the US an opportunity to restrict the flow and not flood the border country with people that have no skills to have a chance to succeed until they are trained and have a job and a place to live.

want to make a 15-minute city why not do it within 20 miles of the border and use it as a waypoint to America the quicker they do well there the quicker they get selected for a place in America.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   

someone actually documented crossing the Canadian border illegally and they allowed it. they are sneaking them in from the north now. Everyone needs to ask about this and pay attention.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chubadda

originally posted by: nugget1

[www.nbcnews.com...]

I feel for you. the state your mind must be in to lead you to these conclusions instead of compassion and kindness must be very sad.

God bless these people and their families.

I don't know how you were able to judge me ass not having compassion for these people. For gown adults to block their only escape then set a mattress on fire is truly heartbreaking, for it shows how far the average IQ has dropped, along with little regard for the lives of others.

It's heartbreaking common sense reasoning escapes so many people, at the cost of so many lives. They threw a tantrum that turned out to be deadly, and it's happening more and more with protesters.

I've only got so many F's to give, so I'm saving them for people who are trying to make the world a better place, instead of tearing it down because they can't have what they want given to them the moment they want it.

Thanks for sharing your views.

edit on 200000033America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: oops

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Om, ATS is a priceless bastion of knowledge and wisdom we all share.
Don't leave because I know something you don't understand.
ATS is a phenomenal caliber.

Here's my peace offering: a music track from one of my favorite movies, The Crow (1995).
Rage Against The Machine, "darkness" (I've a vague idea as to why it's in the soundtrack).

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TooMuchTimeAndResearch

someone actually documented crossing the Canadian border illegally and they allowed it. they are sneaking them in from the north now. Everyone needs to ask about this and pay attention.

They have been coming across the Canadian border for a lot of years, but of course the MSM never reported on it-until recently, and the way it's being reported on sounds more like a advertisement campaign. "We're closing the southern border, so grab your arrest records and head to the northern border; it's wide open and we'll let you in!"

@ putnam6
Work visas are easy to get and have worked for decades. This isn't about 'needing' farm workers like they would have us believe.

With the water crisis, the fertilizer crisis and drought conditions I imagine the need for farm workers will drop drastically in the coming seasons.
Maybe a few US citizens that have lost everything-including their jobs and homes-would like fist dibs on the remaining farm worker jobs.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Ill look further, but these were specific type of immigrant..like all male or something , wasn't a typical group..this isn't knee jerk, peripheral listening, help me out if I don't post more..this was incited

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Chubadda

Do you feel the same about the Darwin Awards? Just asking because this kind of thing is actually Darwin Award level.

I am sorry they died, but blocking your only exit and then setting that block on fire is definitely Darwin-worthy; it doesn't matter what kind of person you are.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Here's the hidden backhoe ditch witch story and why this "fire" thing could be a rabid jealous rage false flag booty-cooty.

Mexico opposes restart of U.S. 'Remain in Mexico' immigration policy

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   

The way Mexico law works, the people who survived the fire and their relatives, will be granted "access" to the men who started the fire for a few hours.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Dark humor is like food...

Not everybody gets it.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Dang Holmes.

a reply to: Lumenari

top topics

join