It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan has no money for Victoria straya,urgent imminent trip to China investment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Well it’s now official dan can’t get funding locally for his big spending budget promises, now is on an urgent junket to China for investment.

He cried to the feds for investment, they said no. Now Dan can’t bring back the state electricity commission his big promise.

His debt means we pay half a billion in interest payments every six months, though this is not considering compounding. Will be more.

Read the story on how many trips he has gone to china, using Uighur slave labour for his train set.
And many many more controversies.

www.theage.com.au...

amp.9news.com.au...

www.heraldsun.com.au... 1313bd35?amp&nk=e810bb528eb9b664a069bd158c19619c-1679784598

amp.theage.com.au...

edit on 25-3-2023 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Did china put him in office ?

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Probably, I can’t workout the hate victorians had for him during covid lockups, changing the law to give Victoria police more power.

The protests against his draconian law as and breaches of human right, by having curfew, distance restrictions.

Though people still voted him back. Makes zero sense.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
Probably, I can’t workout the hate victorians had for him during covid lockups, changing the law to give Victoria police more power.

The protests against his draconian law as and breaches of human right, by having curfew, distance restrictions.

Though people still voted him back. Makes zero sense.

I feel these days voting is like going to church only to hear the drums beat out the truth to be known.

new topics

top topics

join