It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some serious wu wu and the CIA gateway Process

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I know there are some people really into this sort of stuff with regards to out of body experiences and the possibility of a holographic universe so I will post this for them. I am a left hemisphere type person so if I can not touch it, use it in a meaningful way I usually do not devote the time or thoughts into such an endeavor...Maybe my loss but it has served me well in this life IMO. youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
As a long-time follower of Robert Monroe and Hemi-Sync, remote viewing and that general field, I once ordered the complete set of Hemi-Synce CDs from a person on ebay a few years ago. It was expensive and not up to being a full copy of the program.

Hemi-Sync is a very stylized program for learning how to meditate. It is as simple as that, maybe a solution for our crisis with humanity in general as we struggle to understand our place in the universe, but not for everyone. Forget the high-minded science that McDonald used and the The Why attempts to describe it. In truth, I found more with learning to do TM (Transcendental Meditation) back in the 1970s. Hemi-Synce is merely another way....
edit on 24-3-2023 by Observer19 because: word correction

edit on 24-3-2023 by Observer19 because: coma dropped

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Observer19

Is it possible that our mind can look into our mind and discover a new roadmap of self-consciousness.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The CIA may have studied the issue, but it is not strictly CIA at all. I have the Hemi-Synch tapes. They did not work for me, though that is likely because of my impatience. But to claim this is a CIA issue is simply not true. I'm not blaming ATS because this was in the original title, but it is clearly click bait.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Oh yeah, the Why Files is nice.
On that note, not everyone can be killed with peanuts.

I honestly feel a tad sad for those without a bit of psi in their pie.
But, everyone has their skillset. It works better with prep time.

Be not afraid.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeNotAfraid

On that note, not everyone can be killed with peanuts.

Ummm...depends on how many FPS them peanuts are traveling...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
a reply to: Observer19

Is it possible that our mind can look into our mind and discover a new roadmap of self-consciousness.

Yes

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I prefer woowoo... lol but I guess I count as one of those into that sort of stuff, it was interesting.
Thank you.
I'd guesstimate it's over emphasizing less important things leaving out crucial bits and a couple of degrees off the mark, but it's cool stuff.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Awesome. I have been searching for page 25 for years.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 01:37 AM
link   
There is a valid reason why the CIA did not succeed. This statement is not entirely correct. The correct wording is: "It is not Useable for their purposes."

You have to know that in the material world, the coin has 2 sides.

You too have 2 sides of Thinking. You have a Spirit-based-Thinking and thinking based on whatever you have learned in the material world.

If you operate in the physical world, you are using the "material" thinking. This may lead (although, not everyone is affected by the same degree) into ignoring the "other" side.

The secret of the other side is that it is based on what you call "emotions", while the material side tends to use Logic.

To switch to more spiritual side of thinking you have to use creativity. Painting, playing musical instruments, playing games are few of the examples of what you can do that will get you away from the Logical thinking.

If you want to use Hemi-Synch, it may appear to not work at first. To hear it once and to put it away is not enough. There are cases where it will work at first time, but if it does not, you have to continue listening to it.

If you have read the books from Monroe, then you probably know that hemi synch will make some subtle changes.
You may start doing things which you usually have avoided (which you have placed to do later, or had less interest of doing.)

You have to continue listening to it. And you have to convince yourself, every time, that you want to "Unhook" from the body.

You do not necessarily need the hemi synch to do it, because you have only forgotten how to do it. If it helps, learn that you are "leaving" the body every time you fall asleep.
What you need to do is to awake to the other side, while the body is sleeping. This takes time, because you have spent a lot of investments into the waking state. Patience is the key and to learn to be patient you need time.

While i was writing this text, i was simultaneously watching the youtube video, and got to the point where he states:

The absolute was created by you

Ahem. He thinks about the absolute as the "Earth". While it is true that the "Earth" and the live on earth was created by the Spiritual you and me, the fact is that: Earth and the lifeforms in it are not the Absolute. They are only a small part of it.
The Absolute is so huge that it is endless ...

The Absolute is and was before. It has always been and has no beginnings and therefore no endings. The key to understanding this is to think about Energy. Energy can not be destroyed, it only changes form.
Think back, when there was no earth and no physical universe. When you are at that point in time, you have to tell your self that there is Energy, even if you do not see it.

Then think about this energy. Think how, if you have an empty glass, it does not suddenly become full out of nothing. You have to fill it. But the emptiness is not empty, it is energy. Nothing can come out of nothing. There must be something that has become something else. This energy was always there. No beginnings, no endings. This energy is intelligent. (i'm trying to avoid the word conscious, because it is rather self aware than conscious. Consciousness was developed later, and ego followed shortly after.)

Edit Got derailed by the explanations.

The reason why "cia did not continued to use it" is simple. The Spirit part of you knows the truth. In spirit there is no lack. Lack can be experienced only in the material world, and only if you think of it as the only reality.
In Spirit you can not clash, and when you are in spirit, you are inspired. War is dispiriting. For the Spirit, this world is an Illusion and therefore engaging in something that makes something disappear is not Fun, for it.

Edit #2: Finished the video and have an additional comment for it:

If the Military have had engaged in Hemi-Synch training, it would be their END. They would loose their interest in military activities ...
edit on 26/3/2023 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hombre

While i was writing this text, i was simultaneously watching the youtube video, and got to the point where he states:

The absolute was created by you

Ahem. He thinks about the absolute as the "Earth".

He doesn't say that. He say's it was you who created the absolute. All of us.

The absolute in infinity. The absolute is infinite because it exists outside of time-space. Therefore it takes up all of the space available to it, which is no space, yet all of space. no time, yet all of time. Timeless, spaceless, boundaryless, without beginning or end. Infinite consciousness. At Rest.
In order for an infinite conscious being to experience itself, it has to do so from within itself, by experiencing being a finite part of itself. In order to be a finite thing, you can't be the whole thing, so there has to be space, and the finite you take up just a part of that space, to experience being a finite part, and looking outward to see the other parts of your infinite self.

The absolute is infinite consciousness, God, Your true self. What you go back to being once your life here on Earth experiences death. Your active form of consciousness, which is from your experience a finite thing, which is existing in this illusion of time-space, which emerges from consciousness, or the Absolute in infinity. Once you "die" your active form of consciousness goes back to "rest", back to the Absolute in infinity, aka, the source, aka God.
edit on 26-3-2023 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I say that we have not created the absolute ... we are it.

If the absolute has created us, and we have created the absolute then there would be no expansion. That is a stalemate situation.

Your children have not birthed you (speaking in parable). But your children can give birth, just like you did to them.

That is in God's world as well. God creates, and his creations create as well, just like he (it) does. And their creations has to create, and their and their...

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   
wrong thread

top topics

join