It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Medium Unsolved Mystery

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I love this guy, and I think he is the real deal. He is able to get messages from deceased loved ones and get intimate information that no one outside of the family would know, things like nicknames or events that aren’t published or talked about.

I watched a ton of his videos yesterday that left me with a couple of questions.
There is an actual difference between ghosts and the dead he speaks with. He does not deal with ghosts.
He even alluded to different steps or that some people were surrounded by angels…maybe others weren’t..

He did a reading for a lady and her brother was murdered and she wanted to know how and he explained it.
She asked him if the murderers would ever be caught and he said “I don’t think so”. I could tell by his mannerisms he was holding something back.
Maybe there are things that aren’t allowed to be said. Like some people are destined to get murdered. Maybe the people doing it aren’t… human…?

Some of his mannerisms are odd too like someone that has Asperger’s or autism, which is another reason I think he has a true gift.
He has had several very religious people in his taxi and he has shocked all of them.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   
There is The Holy Spirit, and there are the multiple evil spirits.
Weather he accepts it or not, he is dealing with evil spirits.
YMMV.
An investigation that I was present on, 40 some years ago, had a medium that said the body would be found along the I&M line. Mistakenly, a search was conducted along a power company's fence line and nothing was found. Several weeks later, the body was discovered along the Michigan and Indiana State line. So there IS something to it. For me, it's not worth getting involved with. That goes for Remote Viewing. There is something about it that I didn't care for.
And yes, both are real.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

How do we know this guys gifts aren’t from God?

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Thanks, Jag! I've always found this to be an interesting topic, especially how religion has told us it's all evil, yet some people don't seem to be able to turn off this 'sixth sense'.

The stories of people who survive being struck by lightening or near-death experiences who become 'psychic' instantly has been a fascination of mine for decades. Would religion have us believe they became demon possessed? Hmm....

Personally, I think we all have this ability-just as we have the ability to breathe. Like anything else, if you don't know you have an ability it never develops-unless you're struck by lightening.

That 'intuition' that something's wrong with a loved one, or the phone rings and you 'know' who's calling is something most people have experienced at least once in their lives, or the feeling of instant dislike when meeting someone new who turns out to be a very bad person.

It's considered acceptable to call it 'gut feeling' but not to acknowledge it as an ability we're all born with. And, yes; like anything good it can most certainly be used for evil.

Some will use their human abilities for good, and others for evil; the key is learning which aspect one is dealing with. A persons basic personality has a direct effect on outcome.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I will not entirely rule out the possibility of certain individuals having a "connection" to "the dead" that accounts for "mediumship".

But please note the number of qualifications I needed to use to make that statement.

That said, the human body generates, and operates on the basis of, an electromagnetic field.

I believe it is entirely possible that some people are particularly attuned to this field, both their own, and that of others, to the extent that these individuals are able to sense the subtle variations arising in said fields as a consequence of thoughts, which form in the mind and are expressed through the electrochemical interactions of the brain's neurons.

They are thus able to "read minds".

In this context, "mediumship" might very well have less to do with communing with "spirits" than accessing the deeply held thoughts and memories (many long-forgotten to conscious memory) of their clients.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I dunno, I'm pretty much of the camp that if it's on your TV, it's scripted. Another flag is the Lifetime Network. Yeesh.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

The stories of people who survive being struck by lightening or near-death experiences who become 'psychic' instantly has been a fascination of mine for decades. Would religion have us believe they became demon possessed? Hmm....

This medium said he has had this gift since birth but really knew at age 4.
He said just as others see cars or trees, he sees and talks to dead people. If you watch a lot of his videos you can see he has something about him, like I mentioned earlier, Asperger’s or something. He truly has a gift and I don’t believe he is a scam artist or evil.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

This perhaps may give you a clue:

"There should not be found in you anyone...who employs divination, anyone practicing magic, anyone who looks for omens, a sorcerer,  anyone binding others with a spell, anyone who consults a spirit medium or a fortune-teller, or anyone who inquires of the dead."-Deuteronomy 18:10-11.

edit on 22-3-2023 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomuser

"There should not be found in you anyone...who employs divination, anyone practicing magic, anyone who looks for omens, a sorcerer,  anyone binding others with a spell, anyone who consults a spirit medium or a fortune-teller, or anyone who inquires of the dead."-Deuteronomy 18:10-11.

Yes, the god (lower case purposeful) of the Old Testament, was a very angry / jealous god. That didn’t want any of us to know squat about the true nature of the reality we live in.

Ignorance isn’t bliss.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: randomuser

Yes, the god (lower case purposeful) of the Old Testament, was a very angry / jealous god. That didn’t want any of us to know squat about the true nature of the reality we live in.

Ignorance isn’t bliss.

Ecclesiastes (Old Testament) 9:5, 10 is very clear as to the state of a person after they die. They are dead and see nothing or feel nothing or hear nothing, they cannot think, or devise or scheme.

The "New Testament" says they are sleeping in death waiting for Christ's return to be resurrected.-1 Thessalonians 4:13-17.

If the dead are dead as God says they are, and Jesus said they are sleeping as well, as well as various other Bible writer, then who is communicating from the spirit realm with these people? They can't be from God. God doesn't lie. But Satan and his demons lie. And they like to perpetuate the very first lie that the person that sins will not die. They want you to believe that you live after you die even when you are dead. Even though you are dead.

So really it is communication with apostates ousted from Jehovah's family. Just as you would not want to communicate with an apostate expelled from the Christian congregation that dedicated his life to serve Jehovah, and knows the truth about these things, and thus is an insidious liar as their father Satan, you would not want to communicate with the spirit apostates that lie and deceive as well.
edit on 22-3-2023 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=26933410]Violater1[/post

One of the gifts of the spirit is discernment of spirits. Yet somehow the church teaches fear of these gifts, even label them as evil spirits. The church wants to monopolize the gifts, but the holy spirit gives you freedom to exercise these gifts, which heal broken hearts, minds, and souls. Don't walk in fear. Walk in love and compassion and these gifts will naturally come out as they are needed.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   
YHWH was and is a jealous diety.
HE really does not appreciate us circumventing HIM.
That being said.... we are no longer bound by the laws of the OT.
We now have an understanding of the mechanics of space/time and reality that people BCE could not even comprehend.
I have personal experience with RV and consider myself a quite adherent Christian.
The proper test is 1 John: 42
"Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh, is of God."
I use that as my go to!
a reply to: randomuser

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
a reply to: [post=26933410]Violater1[/post

One of the gifts of the spirit is discernment of spirits. Yet somehow the church teaches fear of these gifts, even label them as evil spirits. The church wants to monopolize the gifts, but the holy spirit gives you freedom to exercise these gifts, which heal broken hearts, minds, and souls. Don't walk in fear. Walk in love and compassion and these gifts will naturally come out as they are needed.

Exactly how could anyone say that a child the age of 4 is speaking with demons!
This is obviously a gift!

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Perfect Jehovah witness answer. Sad for you. The letter kills, but the spirit gives it life. I was raised a Jehovah, but after visiting bethal, I knew it was full of dead men. Ask the holy spirit to led you into all truth. The witnesses teach fear. They have rewritten the bible, they lied to you when they said scholars wrote their version. How do I know? Because I have lots of family who served at bethel. Lots of young men came home quick when the homosexual men tried to prey on them at bethel. All you were told about it is a lie. I hope you can one day see truth. But maybe you need the self righteous bologna they spew?

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Perfect Jehovah witness answer. Sad for you. The letter kills, but the spirit gives it life. I was raised a Jehovah, but after visiting bethal, I knew it was full of dead men. Ask the holy spirit to led you into all truth. The witnesses teach fear. They have rewritten the bible, they lied to you when they said scholars wrote their version. How do I know? Because I have lots of family who served at bethel. Lots of young men came home quick when the homosexual men tried to prey on them at bethel. All you were told about it is a lie. I hope you can one day see truth. But maybe you need the self righteous bologna they spew?

The Bible is not a Jehovah's Witness invention just because they follow what it says. You do what you want. The OP asked how we can be sure and I shared with her from the Bible what God's view on the matter was.

We have a few people here who have no respect for God or his word and kinda threw hatred at it and what God says. But that really isn't a rejection of what Jehovah's Witnesses believe. Although they trust God. It's a rejection of God.

You're playing with fire when you get involved with spiritsm and the occult. There are so many examples of people thinking they are talking with the dead or who have special powers to do so (mediumship) that later are tormented by evil and lying wicked spirits. The world is so replete with them, it is foolhardy to ignore the evidence and the facts.

Do what you want. Listen to the warnings or don't.

Since we have no window into the spirit realm where God and the spirits he made like himself except for what comes from the spirit realm to inform us of it how do we know who to trust? I trust God and what he has inspired in the Bible. If you want to trust an unseen spirit that contradicts God's word and think it will go well for you that is on you.

"The shrewd one sees the danger and conceals himself, But the inexperienced keep right on going and suffer the consequences."-Proverbs 22:3.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Your bible the New World Translation was made up by the jehovahs. A person should test the spirit, but to reject all spirits out of fear is quenching the manifestation of spirit. And I don't care that you continue in darkness. That is your personal choice, but I do hope you don't stay in your decaying body upon your death. Its very sad that you would believe all spirits are evil. Didnt you read the part about the angels? The good spirits? The gifts of the spirit, the promise to led you into all truth? And if you are propagating such fear, then maybe you deserve to rot in your grave.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Curious, do you claim the time you spend here on your time card? If so, shame on you.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Curious, do you claim the time you spend here on your time card? If so, shame on you.

Jesus said "happy are those conscious of their spiritual need."

When Peter was in the temple near the temple door called Beautiful, there a lame person was asking for gifts of mercy. The apostles were not rich people. In fact, like Jesus they were quite poor. They didn't even have any money to give that lame beggar, but what they did have they gave him and Peter said this:

"“Silver and gold I do not possess, but what I do have is what I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ the Naz·a·reneʹ, walk!”-Acts 3:6.

And the lame person walked.

We don't have gifts of miracles in this age, that is to heal people miraculously. But we do have God's word that is light for our feet and a lamp for our roadway.

We are also told: "Do not withhold good from those to whom you should give it If it is within your power to help."-Proverbs 3:27.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Greater things shall you do, or did they leave that out of your bible? The early and later rain? Book of Act? Listen, there is no since in this conversation. I know who your father is. And I've heard this bologna all before, in fact I've preached it. So go be well with you. Lets not waste our time debating the undebateable. Trust me, you can't win this. I know way too much, and you are not ready for the truth about your sick religion.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Greater things shall you do, or did they leave that out of your bible? The early and later rain? Book of Act? Listen, there is no since in this conversation. I know who your father is. And I've heard this bologna all before, in fact I've preached it. So go be well with you. Lets not waste our time debating the undebateable. Trust me, you can't win this. I know way too much, and you are not ready for the truth about your sick religion.

Yeah, I wasn't debating with anyone. Just answering a question the OP had with a scripture. I had a few people come in and attack the Bible and God for it. But I don't take offense at any of that or think I was being insulted or attacked. I'm just the messenger.

I respect you and whatever you believe. And didn't attack you or anyone else. In fact you can look through y post history and never have I said anything derogatory or offensive to anyone ever.

I wish you well.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join