It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mom files lawsuit after being reported to law enforcement for questioning “polysexual” poster

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: infolurker

Wth is polysexual?
There are only 2 sexes, and so isn't bisexual already a thing?

And yes this sh9t should of course not be in schools..... go mom.

Nothing sexual should be discussed whatsoever in any detail until people are at puberty.

LOL, right ? I had to look it up, thinking it was going to mean something about having multiple lovers, nope. It means being attracted to multiple genders, apparently meaning that more than 2 genders exist. Ugggg…leave the kids alone !

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I don't care to know this crap, I fear it would make me too angry and involved in the topic.
So I just try to not give it energy, in hopes that it shrinks. So I am blissfully ignorant of their LBTH(I)@(I# word salad

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

If this isn't the obvious Marxist (beyond) micro-fragmentation of society I don't what it is.
They won't be happy until every human being is in a room alone, hooked up to a computer and views themselves as completely separate from each and everyone else.
SPECIAL AND UNIQUE SNOWFLAKE

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

am likely the exception there as I am so conspiracy minded and have found what I thought was a lot like some MK Ultra stye mind control (nothing sexual or political), but that's just me being overly paranoid

Will you divulge a little on that for us. I'd like to hear what you might've stumbled upon. Especially if was something in a school.
Thanks

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AOx6179

am likely the exception there as I am so conspiracy minded and have found what I thought was a lot like some MK Ultra stye mind control (nothing sexual or political), but that's just me being overly paranoid

Will you divulge a little on that for us. I'd like to hear what you might've stumbled upon. Especially if was something in a school.
Thanks

Tell me what you think of Conscious Discipline. The imagery they use for the kids that was on this area play rug, it's creepy, like some 1950s era MK Ultra program for children. That's what caught my eye, then the name of the organization, "Conscious Discipline", that got me to look into it online. Here is one of their webpages, have a look and get back to me, PM if you like.

Link

As for the books, there are a few about political history, like the constitution and our founding fathers, but it's K thru 2nd, so it more books that help them read, write and learn concepts like math.
edit on 21-3-2023 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

yeah, we all saw the patriot act working out in this way, didn't we...pesky terrorists.

Are you trying to say she DOESNT have a case for this? And so what about the Patriot Act, weve seen the mistake in that, so obviously we shouldnt make those same mistakes again correct?

Do you ever have anything intellectual to actually contribute or can we just take from your post history that you have nothing but trolling and snarky comments to throw at people unless youre in a thread kicking back and forth who has the worst case of Schizophrenia?

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Thanks I'll PM so as to not disturb the thread flow any further.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

I'm so sorry i don't meet your standards, you can complain with the waiver... There you go...

Thanks for being triggered by terpenes posts...

edit on 22-3-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I took sex ed in 5th grade AFTER my parents signed a consent form.

what happened to that? how are schools able to teach sexual subjects to children even younger without parental consent?

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I hope the lawsuit buries those Liberal losers.
Hopefully she’ll get millions.
a reply to: RazorV66

So "Liberal losers" So anybody that does not think like you is a loser in your mind? What is your definition of a "Liberal"

And you hope she gets millions? From her daughter seeing a poster? Have you seen the poster in question? Or just a quick jump to judgement to "own the libs"

Not sure why they would have a poster with that word on it, Honestly I do nor know what it means, but in your opinion anytime a child sees the word "sex" they should get millions of dollars?

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   
USA is now the silly version of USSR & CCP

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tebus

It appears to me that this lady made comments that didnt align with the wider community and suffered some backlash as a result. Because the majority in her community didnt agree with her opinions, she felt threatened and launched lawsuits.

Seems like a "karen" type situation to me.

Extremely pathetic response.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Wth is polysexual?
There are only 2 sexes, and so isn't bisexual already a thing?

And yes this sh9t should of course not be in schools..... go mom.

Nothing sexual should be discussed whatsoever in any detail until people are at puberty.
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I agree, but have you seen this poster in question?

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: franklen

I guess I shall have to. Not that I want to pollute my already fragile brain.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: franklen

ROFL so many flags and made up shi2. I just have to laugh and then cry that the kids are being brought into this CRAP.
Parents please take care of your kids like this mom is doing.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Btw those who are confused, bisexual means you like men and women. Poly sexual is the new term for libs to out tolerate one another meaning they like men, women, transgender, non-binary, genderfluid, and therian vampiric unicorns…in practice though they’ll say poly but 99% of the time you’ll find they only date one gender and the label is a self righteous call to attention.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   
She should have made her own poster showing the different types of lesbians:

Gold Star
Diesel Dyke
Butch
Rug Muncher
She Male
"Cocktail waitress on an oil rig"
who/what pronoun
second date U-Haul rental

new topics