It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The war on intelligence. Could be the most important thing you ever read.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   
It was once understood that there is a mind-body connection and parents will pass on the traits they are the most proud of, whether their own or their family's.

It was formerly believed in less sophisticated times that a child of a fling stood a higher chance of having indifferent abilities but physical beauty, because the parents supposedly had probably been focused on their needs, not what skills and traits their future child would need, because they never intended to have a child.

It was believed that children who are born without arms or legs or with other malformities, mental or physical, might have been born to parents who couldn't face what they were doing or who had lost or denied a part of their soul due to grave trauma or sin.

There seems to have been a change of approach.

I have heard a priest say in the past decade or so that parents who wanted to make sure their children were "superior" (his word not mine) were being selfish. He thought that parents should be willing to accept whatever kind of child God sends them, except he wanted them to wish and pray for a healthy child.

There may be a movement afoot to ensure intelligent children are not born. Granted, I am speculating based on what I heard about public school teachers trying to indoctrinate their students to communism. There could be some hidden comintern coordinating the approach.

I am not well versed in the theory surrounding this issue. Persons considering having a child would be wise to do their own research.
edit on 19-3-2023 by Solvedit because: clarity

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Solvedit
Maybe it's the reason there seems to be an uptick in various forms of neurodivergence.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Governments do not want people with common sense, they want people they can control and who parrot the BS they want us to believe.

That's life... it is the reality we are forced to live in. Hide your common sense, common sense is a form of intelligence but it is hard to control by those who make the rules so beware and remember, a smart person knows when not to stir the fire up.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Governments do not want people with common sense, they want people they can control and who parrot the BS they want us to believe.

That's life... it is the reality we are forced to live in. Hide your common sense, common sense is a form of intelligence but it is hard to control by those who make the rules so beware and remember, a smart person knows when not to stir the fire up.
I don't think it's the government.

On another thread, they were complaining about public school teachers indoctrinating students to communism. (The "Can we just be sane and start firing insane teachers?" thread.) They probably infiltrated the public school system as opposed to being told by a school board to promote communism.

It seems to be a grassroots movement. Perhaps it's guided and incited by some secret comintern. There are probably ethnofascist factions, perhaps connected to gangs.

They probably don't tell their own people to have indifferent children as an act of submission to God.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   
You all may have noticed that I have not posted for about a month.

I had to log on from another computer. Someone seems to have hacked mine, just after "thinking caps" and the "war on intelligence" post.

When I try to log on to ATS from home, I get a page saying they are down for maintenance. Maybe I'll cut and paste it so you all could see.

Maybe the secret Comintern is having me hacked?

new topics

top topics

join