It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia the sadness of the hurting hearts of its people

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Just having a fighter jet is a nuisance for the Russian army. Since the U-army has a powerful air defense system provided and deployed, if the number of U-army fighters increases, the U-army will fly freely in the ground battle, but the Russian army has a big risk of being shot down by the U-jun air defense system, so it will be even more disadvantageous that the ground battle is even free before talking about taking air supremacy.
Ito
Ito
31 minutes ago
Now that the missiles are depleted, it's easy to be shot down, but a large number of helicopters seem appropriate.
Kuniaki Matsumoto
Kuniaki Matsumoto
16 minutes ago
Shelter hospitals attack is not acceptable
TCR
TCR
39 minutes ago
I wonder if the MiG-29 still uses vacuum tubes? Well it still flies🤔.

1 reply
Miyoko Nagai
Miyoko Nagai
1 hour ago
I can't put it into words.
GO JO
GO JO
18 minutes ago
Peace is the highest value. The greatest price must be paid for what is of the highest value. The defense budget is the top priority, the maximum is the norm, the defense bond is also the norm!!
Y upstairs
Y upstairs
2 minutes ago
I hope it ends with Russia's defeat as soon as possible.
ASAKURA HOUSE
ASAKURA HOUSE
1 hour ago
Puchin's unlicensed flight
Hq Kang
Hq Kang
13 minutes ago
Why is Finland fighting so bravely against the Soviet Union during World War II? Explain it! Self-Defense Forces Rise!
Hermes
Hermes
29 minutes ago
It was not the Russian army that attacked the theater in Mariupol, but the Azov battalion? Many residents have testified on social media.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 12:48 AM
link   
That's a bunch of word salad that I don't intend to try and interpret, and f*ck Russia. There. I said it.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I don't intend to try...

No way?

You?

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Has Russia done anything positive in the last hundreds years, or even considered itself part of the world?

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RonnieJersey

Launching the first satellite and man into space springs to mind.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Launching the first satellite and man into space springs to mind.

See, this is where it gets painful..does make one want to straddle the fence a bit..but this is a constateena wahr (wire) pronuciacion es verdad) fence, no good for sit-in on.

I suppose we ll have more to say once this southern problem is handled..even though 'Black' Russia is the head of that snake..not even a stretch..Its weird hearing it..What do they want? Ukraine. Im not one of those "well where will he stop?" voices…

Somebody brought up the possible cleansing of a bloodline, Russian and Ukrainian..we should give this thought..I am anyway

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

Which bloodline?

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   
When has Russia done anything for the rest of the world?
They have continually tried to dominate, rule and invade wherever they can, in order to acquire more area -
They can't even handle what they have, those people are not living well.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Well, they do exist on 60% permafrost.

Not a big Russia fan RonnieJersey, and old enough to remember the arse end of the last Cold War.

But to suggest Russia has not done anything or contributed to the rest of the world is simply shortsighted never mind completely inaccurate.

en.wikipedia.org...#:~:text=indigenous%20inventions%2C%20like%20airliners%2C%20AC,Cathedral%2C%20Matryoshka%2 0dolls%2C%20Russian%20vodka
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   
As I've said here before, my Polish Grandfather lived out his days in Russia, and was not happy there.
He was married to a Russian woman and had a family. But he said the living conditions were nowhere near good, and was tossed into prison for 3 years for speaking out against their communist government, and he was in his 70s at that point.
He warned my father about both Russia and China.
I'm sure living there is a different experience than reading about it.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   
well I suppose its all Russian at the end of the day..for simplicity..

Why kill off a million good bulls? Doesn't make any sense. Those are all or at least have the potential to be good men.

You tell me.

a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Again they live on 60% permafrost with just over 7% of the country's total land being arable, which contributes to the somewhat harsh climate and way of life.

I'm sure it is a different experience living there as opposed to merely reading about it, the same could be said about anywhere else around the globe all the same.

I certainly would not wish to hail from Russia myself or ever fall foul of its legal system.

But they have indeed contributed to history, science, mathematics, literature, architecture, and many other areas of society and study.
edit on 18-3-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I don't understand.

Tell you what?

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Why the sacrifice?

communication barrier noted..My name is Elbo Grees. Hello. Con permiso.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Why the sacrifice?

In men you mean?

That is generally how Russia resolves conflict and war.

They fling men at the problem as cannon fodder, until they simply wear down and/or overwhelm their opponents with sheer numbers.

The thing is Russia now has a serious dilemma where an aging population is concerned and wasting a generation of them fighting in Ukraine might not be the best of ideas.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Which bloodline?

Vladimir-Suzdal Alexander Nevsky and his son Daniel I they were the first leaders of the Grand Duchy of Moscow, and were a@@kissers of the golden hord who back stabbed the rest of the RUS/ Ukraine something like if memory serves was created something like 600 years after Kievan Rus was.

back stabbing has been a trait that has long served Russia since then.
edit on 18-3-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Liberating Europe from Nazis...

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   

What Positive has anything the Great USA done for the past 200 years of its existence ? all i had seen so far are all the US backed wars.

Whatever its in Eastern Europe or the middle east pushing for its dominance of its geopolitical imperialism.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

If it wasn't for the Rus people there wouldn't be a Russia, Ukraine today. Both nations comes from the clans of Rus People that used be in Eastern Europe 800 years ago.

Only British/Americans seems to deny this historical connection..

Ukraine something like if memory serves was created something like 600 years after Kievan Rus was

Actually no. Ukraine and Ukrainians come from Rus clans as Russians do.
Hench Kievan Rus.

The current name Kyiv

represents the Khazars.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I hope it ends with Russia's defeat as soon as possible.

Not sure who wrote this comment but clearly its not Russian.

If Russia is defeated in Ukraine.
Russia vanishes as a nation and civilization.

edit on 18-3-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join