It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Points In BTS ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Stuey I applaud you! 1 point is certainly something to be proud of, we should all be as lucky as you!

BTS I had always believe to be 1 point, but it could very well be 2 in some forums. I know I've gotten two points for posting on my own thread, which would make it worth 1 point each. PTS, too. Posts are worth 1 point there.

A little while make SO made every forum (this one included) worth something. Not always a lot of something, but something.

As said, good post quality is the best thing to do. It'll take you much further in terms of respect, recognition, and net worth.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
Stuey I applaud you! 1 point is certainly something to be proud of, we should all be as lucky as you!

BTS I had always believe to be 1 point, but it could very well be 2 in some forums. I know I've gotten two points for posting on my own thread, which would make it worth 1 point each. PTS, too. Posts are worth 1 point there.

A little while make SO made every forum (this one included) worth something. Not always a lot of something, but something.

As said, good post quality is the best thing to do. It'll take you much further in terms of respect, recognition, and net worth.

Not entirely sure whether you were being sarcastic or sommin there but thanks, i think?!

<< 1   >>

join