It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservative vs. Progressive Women: I Can Spot Them

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Hazard to say, based on . um life, that of that 50%, at least 1/3 think they are men.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

lol
me too

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Some of you people are so clueless, or just want to intentionally detail a conversation that make you uncomfortable.

I several times that 'looks' are not the primary tell. Mostly it's the eyes, as I said repeatedly.

Say what you want, in still running over 90% accuracy.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Show this cutie pie some love!!

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Holy Crap! There is actually something to this idea! Have a look at this . . .

Facial recognition technology can expose political orientation from naturalistic facial images

Abstract

Ubiquitous facial recognition technology can expose individuals’ political orientation, as faces of liberals and conservatives consistently differ. A facial recognition algorithm was applied to naturalistic images of 1,085,795 individuals to predict their political orientation by comparing their similarity to faces of liberal and conservative others. Political orientation was correctly classified in 72% of liberal–conservative face pairs, remarkably better than chance (50%), human accuracy (55%), or one afforded by a 100-item personality questionnaire (66%). Accuracy was similar across countries (the U.S., Canada, and the UK), environments (Facebook and dating websites), and when comparing faces across samples. Accuracy remained high (69%) even when controlling for age, gender, and ethnicity.

LINK

And as an added bonus is the following . . .

Conservatives vs. Liberals In A Series Of Photos

LINK

and this, got to love this . . .

How you react to this photo reveals your political beliefs
. . . When researchers showed disgusting images of snakes, roaches, garbage, vomit, mutilated bodies and open wounds to participants in a Virginia Tech study, they found significant differences between the way liberals and conservatives reacted, on a neural level.

Though the volunteers didn't report feeling any more or less grossed out by the images, brain scans told a different story. The more strongly a person's brain reacted to seeing disgusting images, the more likely they were to hold conservative views.

LINK
edit on 19-3-2023 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

The mental illness is a large part of this as well.

The majority of leftist women are in some form of therapy, take psychotropics, or are on prescriptions for adderol or similar drugs, etc...

In addition to the general narcissistic self-loathing, and compulsive attention seeking behavior.

TLDR; they are indeed easy to spot.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Dude I love lib chicks when they think they're in power, that usually equates to sexual liberation for a woman... very basic stuff.

Any lib chicks down for some politiodom stuff hmu.

I'm an excellent degrader... I ordered a lifelike Trump mask just for the occasion.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Who need facial recognition? just look for this...

Atleast 85% have that graves disease look going on, I guess that's "woke"

AOC called a bug-eyed b*tch

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
The majority of leftist women are in some form of therapy, take psychotropics, or are on prescriptions for adderol or similar drugs, etc...

#trustmebro

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join