It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservative vs. Progressive Women: I Can Spot Them

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   
There is a news feed on my Telegram account that often features videos of people - both conservative as well as progressive - speaking about various topics. Often the people in these videos are women. Usually these videos are presented without descriptive captions so one doesn't know what the speaker is going to say.

I realized recently that before downloading and viewing the videos of women speaking, I was able with near 100% accuracy to tell if they were going to be conservative or progressive solely from the video thumbnail images. This kind of surprised me, so I began to analyze why this was. I realized that:

The women whom I suspected to be progressive - and pretty much always turned out to be - often had the telltale signs of neon colored hair, face piercings, etc. That part is easy, but even the ones who don't "dress the part" are obvious. They all look miserable and angry. Many times there's just an obvious if hard to define unkemptness about them .And the eyes! They all have those scary crazy eyes, every damned one of them.

On the other hand, the women who "look" conservative and turn out to be so are nearly 100% of the time generally attractive. Now, I don't mean that they are all "stunners" (though some are), but they don't hurt your eyes to look at them. They don't have that crazy unkempt look about them. Their eyes don't look scary, but calm, rational. There was even one that I saw recently whom I pegged as conservative. She was. Had an accent from maybe New jersey. Talked like she was an associate of the Soprano family. Would have scared the hell out of me to be caught on her wrong side, but still conservative and still obviously so.

It seemed a bit uncanny at first, this ability to know ahead of time what kind of person was going to load in the video, but then as a analyzed what was going on in my head, it made sense. No surprise, but there is a deep spiritual, psychological and even physical difference between the two ends of the socio-political spectrum.

I don't get the same vibe from the thumbnails of men as often, not nearly as accurate. Somehow it seems to show better in women. Maybe that's just me being more attentive to the women. Sometimes the men are obvious, but I don't get them as consistently as the women; they just don't seem as obvious to me. (I am a man, BTW. Born that way.)

(After loading and viewing the videos, another difference is that the conservative women usually speak calmly, have rational arguments to back their points. The progressive usually scream, rant, call names, make unbased accusations, and proclaim their victimhood - but that'd be a topic for another thread.)

ETA: I didn't put this in the Mudpit as I intended as an observation. I'm happy to discuss different points of view, but hope to keep it as civil as possible. If it needs to be moved to the Mudpit, so be it...
:
edit on 2023 3 15 by incoserv because: ETA.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   
In a similar vein:

Some of the saddest videos are occasional photomontages of young ladies across a span of a few years, often going from high school to a couple of years in a progressive college or university. They start out as lovely young ladies and end up looking like angry, mentally unstable circus freaks. It's heartbreaking to see.
:
edit on 2023 3 15 by incoserv because: yeah, more typos.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Nice thread but you should have put it in the Mudpit because it’s likely to get dicey.

I can usually spot the difference myself with about 85-95% accuracy.
The Liberals/Progressives are angry at just about everything and spew hate all the time, the eyes do give it away.
90% of the time you can have a regular conversation with a Conservative but only like 10% of the time with a Progressive.
edit on 15-3-2023 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Nice thread but you should have put it in the Mudpit because it’s likely to get dicey.

The Liberals/Progressives are angry at just about everything and spew hate all the time, the eyes do give it away.
90% of the time you can have a regular conversation with a Conservative but only like 10% of the time with a Progressive.

I thought about that, but it's just an observation on my part. I guess somebody can move it if it seems appropriate.

On the difference between dialoguing with a progressive as opposed to a conservative, I find that once you introduce such white supremacists, transphobic, homophobic, and patriarchal tricks like logic, reason and facts, progressives usually just scream at you and then refuse to continue the discussion.
:
edit on 2023 3 15 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Lot of generalizing going on here, but I’ll add to it.

Here’s a little secret. Some women that come across as “conservative” are actually much much more liberal than some liberal women, but they hide it from their families/husbands…

I worked in food service and retail many moons ago and some of the most unhinged, unkind, downright crazy people I ever had to deal with were what we used to call the “bible thumpers”. They also never tipped! I can still see this obese, sweaty preacher downing some fried chicken and sweet tea. His sausage fingers wrapped around his gold nugget rings (I can still see them clear as day all these decades later) while demanding this or that, and never, ever ever ever, leaving a tip. None of us wanted to wait on him when he came in because we knew it was three times the work for zero tip.

Some of the nicest most salt of the earth people you will ever meet look kinda crazy and scary. Colored hair, tattoos, piercings. Those are the ones that will help you if you are stranded on the side of the road.

That is who helped me when I was almost attacked by stray dogs..

If you follow the bible it warns not to be tricked by wolves in sheeps clothing..

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

The ones I'm referring to here are the ones who are invested enough to get on social media to talk (or rant, as the case may be) about what flips their switch, so I don't feel like there's much "generalizing" in what I am saying.

The progressives who use social media to whine about white privilege, patriarchy, "trans-" and/or "homophobia," etc. are pretty uniformly over the edge already. When someone feels the need to use social media to tell me that I am a racist by "generalizing," that I don't deserve to live because of my genetic makeup, or that I'm a a horrible person because I'd refuse to date a cross-dresser, they are over the edge. These are the kind of people we're talking about.

The conservative types I see are generally responding to the progressive drivel, a reaction to the insanity they see. And their speech is generally calm and rational. (Well, the woman with the New Jersey accent was a wee bit scary.
)

This is essentially a subset of the people you refer to. Yes, there are folks who look and even are somewhat progressive who are decent people. There are conservatives who are jerks. So, no, not generalizing. I'm actually being quite specific.
:

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   

If people didn’t know AOC and saw a photo of her, I think they would say she is both attractive and has a sparkle to her eyes.

Actually I did a quick search and looked up some of America’s most progressive women, they all looked attractive, neat and all of them had quite the spark…

If I went on tik tok or twitter I’m sure I’d find shock jocks that fit your description, but those are also performers..

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

If people didn’t know AOC and saw a photo of her, I think they would say she is both attractive and has a sparkle to her eyes.

Actually I did a quick search and looked up some of America’s most progressive women, they all looked attractive, neat and all of them had quite the spark…

If I went on tik tok or twitter I’m sure I’d find shock jocks that fit your description, but those are also performers..

I think you have it backwards.

First, AOC doesn't have "a sparkle to her eyes," IMO. I think her eyes look bat541t crazy. Not so much a "sparkle" as a psychotic explosion. Do you actually think that she is intelligent and mentally stable? Seriously?

Second, the ones that are chosen to represent the movement and philosophy as a public face are obviously going to be picked for being the most publicly presentable. How hard is that to figure out? It's modern media. Optics are literally everything, and they know it. Granted, you have your occasional Stacy Abrams or Lizzo, but that's pushing entirely different agenda.

Performers? The anointed ones are the "performers," serving up a palatable version of their crazies. The ones who self publish on social media are the real face of the progressive movement. They get past the filters and let us see what is really behind the movement. The psychosis, irrationality and destructiveness are real, and it's inherent to the progressive philosophy and worldview.
:

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Yeah, I've noticed it's not Progressive vs Conservative, it's more Karen/Kevin vs normal. There are folks out there who, no matter their political leanings, are just self entitled assholes.

True story :

A couple years ago when I was cooking at a local bar and grill, a guy who was notoriously obnoxious to wait staff and never tipped, sent a burger back 3 times because it wasn't rare enough. I finally got fed up and just put an uncooked patty between 2 buns and sent it out.

He left and never came back.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   

First, AOC doesn't have "a sparkle to her eyes," IMO. I think her eyes look bat541t crazy. Not so much a "sparkle" as a psychotic explosion. Do you actually think that she is intelligent and mentally stable? Seriously?

I thought we were talking about looks alone? Yes or no?

I was able with near 100% accuracy to tell if they were going to be conservative or progressive solely from the video thumbnail images.

To me like I said if people didn't know her they would say she is attractive.

But since we are talking colored hair and whatnot...
Here is a conservative Trump supporter...

The women whom I suspected to be progressive - and pretty much always turned out to be - often had the telltale signs of neon colored hair, face piercings, etc. That part is easy, but even the ones who don't "dress the part" are obvious. They all look miserable and angry. Many times there's just an obvious if hard to define unkemptness about them .And the eyes! They all have those scary crazy eyes, every damned one of them.

Hmmm you sure you talking about progressives??

edit on 15-3-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Yeah, I've noticed it's not Progressive vs Conservative, it's more Karen/Kevin vs normal. There are folks out there who, no matter their political leanings, are just self entitled assholes.

True story :

A couple years ago when I was cooking at a local bar and grill, a guy who was notoriously obnoxious to wait staff and never tipped, sent a burger back 3 times because it wasn't rare enough. I finally got fed up and just put an uncooked patty between 2 buns and sent it out.

He left and never came back.

Cool story, well deserved on both sides.

But we're talking apples and oranges here in regards to our previous interactions. I'm addressing the public expression of a socio-political philosophy and worldview that is inherently destructive to both society as a whole and individually to those who zealously embrace it. The people to whom I refer on the progressive end of the directions exhibit some seriously self-destructive issues that physically manifest.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   

People generally think that Anna Nicole Smith was "attractive."
"Attractive" people can be trashy, mentally challenged, just plain stupid, or completely nuts. Again, I'm talking about a certain subset.

But you're pretty much still missing the entire point of my post. An overweight woman with blue hair really has little or nothing to do with it. And, yes, I'd likely assume she was on the progressive end. I said NEAR ACCURACY, not 100%. Your argument doesn't negate the fact that almost (almost) all the time my assumption is correct. There is a psychological and spiritual reality in the mental illness of progressivism (uninhibited sexual perversion, victimhood, lack of self-awareness, inability to process humor, etc.) that manifests itself in the physical.
:

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I'm giving you are hard time, but I know what you mean, but we really shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.

I guess I don't know what you are trying to prove, that conservative people dress and look more conservative.. um ok.
Is it a shock that non conservatives don't?

Get this, I have this super special gift where I can go to a state and guess what political leanings most people have.
California is looking extra progressive to me today!

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Related to the OP. In 2000, I was working at a big market radio cluster. Our company had an AM station that played rush, beck, Hannity etc. Our numbers were dismal.

Being that we were in a "liberal" run city, I suggested we affiliate with Air America. You know, liberal news talk. Our numbers went down...as if they could get worse.

What I noticed was all the anger and hate that was presented...there was never a sunshine moment.

I truly believe, if it weren't for the Hollywood/MSM constant brainwashing of conservatives are bad, they would have had zero numbers.

I don't understand how people believe that being negative all the time can bring about positive change.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I'm giving you are hard time, but I know what you mean, but we really shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.

I guess I don't know what you are trying to prove, that conservative people dress and look more conservative.. um ok.
Is it a shock that non conservatives don't?

No, that's not what I'm trying to "prove." Actually, I'm not trying to "prove" anything. It's just, a I've said a couple of times, an observation on my part. YMMV.

Again, I'm referring to people who feel compelled to use social media to air their grievances against a traditional conservative socio-political philosophy and worldview. These are people who - again - go out of their way to virtue-signal their progressive ideology to the world. As I said, once a person gets to the point of telling me - via some video posted on a social media app - that I am a racist white supremacists transphobic homophobic fascist without even knowing me, they've gone over the edge.

It's like drugs, JAGStorm. Not everybody who uses weed is a hardcore addict, nor will they necessarily become one, but most hardcore addicts probably use weed or used it at some point. Not everybody who has neon hair is a radical progressive, but there are certain telltale characteristics that most radical progressives will display. It may not be cosmetic, but those are common and there are others that are more universal.

Those are the things I see and take note of.
:

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   
it's the eyes.

If you really pay attention, the eyes really will give you away, most of the time.

Because other things can fool people, like with me, I run around barefoot, dressed like a hippy most of the time, but no where near a liberal.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

I don't understand how people believe that being negative all the time can bring about positive change.

That's the gist of what I'm talking about.

The ones that I pre-peg as likely progressive always are negative. They are victims and it's all my fault because I won't endorse infanticide/date crossdressers/affirm homosexuality as a healthy moral lifestyle/vote for geriatric Alzheimer's patients, etc. There's a look ... Honestly, more than anything else, it's probably a look of desperation ... that they most all seem to display.

The ones that "look" conservative to me are usually reacting to the progressive crazies, but even in that context generally offer some positive response.
:

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
it's the eyes.

If you really pay attention, the eyes really will give you away, most of the time.

Because other things can fool people, like with me, I run around barefoot, dressed like a hippy most of the time, but no where near a liberal.

That's my biggest tell. The neon hair, the face piercings, etc., are, just like - as i said in a previous reply - the first indications. Not everybody when neon hair is a radical virtue signaling progressive. And not every radical virtue signaling progressive has neon hair.

But the eyes! The desperation and sometimes just frightening instability in the eyes is always the tell.

AOC - as commented above - definitely has a "sparkle" in her eyes. But, then, so did Charles Manson.

:

Seriously, compare this to this. (Image upload not working, as usual.) Her eyes are more sanpaku than Manson's!
:
edit on 2023 3 15 by incoserv because: added links.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I agree with you, you salty hoowhite supreme pizza macho mann.
Evil is ugly.
(I'm gonna need more butter for the REEEplies here.)
#WelcomeToTheCornfields

edit on 3152323 by BeNotAfraid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeNotAfraid

I agree with you, you salty hoowhite supreme pizza macho mann.
Evil is ugly.
(I'm gonna need more butter for the REEEplies here.)
#WelcomeToTheCornfields

Maybe I should have put this in the Mudpit!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join