It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Footage showing not one but two Loch Ness monsters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 05:03 AM
link   
This was a shocker this morning.

www.ladbible.com...

Published 18:20, 10 March 2023 GMT
| Last updated 18:21, 10 March 2023 GMT

A monster hunter claims that he has seen evidence that the Loch Ness Monster is ‘not alone’ in the massive body of water, with photos purportedly showing a second beast beneath the waves in Scotland.:

There's a video included in the article along with a few still shots.

Eoin O’Faodhagain was just sitting watching a webcam of the loch when he saw a dark shape that he estimated at around 30 feet long.

However, within a matter of hours, he also spotted two humps moving along in the water, but they were moving away from each other.
What is strikingly obvious about sightings at Loch Ness, is that eyewitnesses could be viewing two different creatures coexisting in the one lake.

"What the other creature is could be completely unknown.

I haven't seen anything on this topic in a while, and ran across this little gem. Could there be two Loch Ness monsters lurking the deep waters of Lake Loch Ness? If so, it begs the question of, I'd there are two, then is there a family of Nessys down there?

There is definitely two large objects in that water.

Real or fake, ATS?

I say it's a real possiblity, but I want to know how legit the video is.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Could be absolutely anything. But, by definition, the LNM is anything you see in Loch Ness that you can't personally identify, so yes, technically it is the LNM even though it's probably a couple of birds or something.

I think this is Eoin O’Faodhagain's first sighting this year - no doubt he'll see it a few more times in the coming months (he tends to see it on webcams several times a year)

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Can't watch the vid. It is barking about adblocker. Tried it on three browsers w/o adblock and it still barks.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
Can't watch the vid. It is barking about adblocker. Tried it on three browsers w/o adblock and it still barks.

www.mirror.co.uk...
Try this article.

youtu.be...
There's a few news casts about it on YouTube. This one is from Australian News.
edit on 13-3-2023 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 06:22 AM
link   
someone needs to post a real upclose picture of it
otherwise I will continue to say it is a failure of Marketing 101

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AOx6179

Bowl of weaksauce.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: scottobereal

Bowl of weaksauce.

I was thinking a bowl of oatmeal with Chinese honey in it.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Lol what a joke. Watched the vids. Its a couple ripples on a lake from very far out. What a joke.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I agree the video is unimpressive, but I don't know why anyone would be surprised by 2 Loch Ness monsters.

If there is an unknown creature living in the lake, then there must be a breeding population of them.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   

This is the Large Pike Monster.

I've been trying to get him for years...

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Why can't someone put a live cam underwater to finally put an end to all this speculation? I find it difficult to believe the guy who made these claims after he said Nessie tried to steal his chips.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Looks more like a log, or a big branch. The lake is surrounded by forests. I've lived in the UK for several years, been to the lake several times. It's a complete TOURIST trap. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Don't believe everything you see online. Be skeptical.
edit on 13-3-2023 by ltrz2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Why can't someone put a live cam underwater to finally put an end to all this speculation? I find it difficult to believe the guy who made these claims after he said Nessie tried to steal his chips.

A lot of people in the area live out of the touristic flow attracted to "Nessie", a lot of jobs at stake.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ltrz2025

originally posted by: LSU2018

A lot of people in the area live out of the touristic flow attracted to "Nessie", a lot of jobs at stake.

I don't think it's impossible for a dinosaur to still be alive in Ness, I think it stands to reason that if any of them survived, it would have been water creatures or cave dwellers. I think underwater live cams would be cool anyways. I'll tap into the live cams by afarTV often to watch the wildlife or an erupting volcano. An underwater cam would be cool, especially for ambient sounds.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Could just as easily be big Eels which evolved during the cretaceous period around 145.5–65.5 million years ago as opposed to a plesiosaur or something similar.

edit on 13-3-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Could just as easily be big Eels which evolved during the cretaceous period around 145.5–65.5 million years ago as opposed to a plesiosaur or something similar.

Imagine swimming around and getting wrapped up by a dino sized eel... Oof

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

The water in that loch is freezing cold LSU2018 never mind any dino-sized eel, swam in that as a boy at the height of July and it was still baltic.

The thing is, the size of the beast, never mind its actual existence has yet to be established.

And there is indeed evidence of Eels in some of our lochs, dinosaurs not so much.
edit on 13-3-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   
With all the sightings, there is probably something there. Let it be, if it isn't eating anyone then why try to catch it or kill it.

The giantism genetics is not just in humans, other species have it too. It could be just a hell of a big eel of some sort or a species that is extremely rare.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
This is from a gaming forum:

Q: "I have to ask... in a world of magical creatures, extraplanar beings, and aberrations, what does it take to be a cryptid?"

A: "Elusiveness, I suppose?"

Uilebheist Loch Nis, creeping like a cryptid since 565 AD.

edit on 3132323 by BeNotAfraid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I would assume that such a large creature would reproduce sexually, so it isn't a far fetched idea.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join