It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who is going to disappear first of the Bank crashing into a no return of real money

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Hey ATS members, I've been saying for the last few months about some real crap going to happen in May of this year. This is March 12 Sunday today and really the main weirdos in DC are not even talking about the crash of the 2nd largest bank in America.
That means they are working behind the scenes of covering their wrong doings
Sadly, May will be or might be the first month of Martial Law, the the standard type that we think of, but a different type of issolation of free movement,both physical and money wise.

It is NOT GOING to look good in May.

Get your money out of the banks and start that garden. Needs seeds, send me a pm, got plenty here in this country.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

It's about time heads start rolling for all the criminal doings around the 'covid lab leak' (US goverment funded and operated) , instead of us running around in fear taking our money out of banks.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Like the other 3 years you announced some doom and gloom for spring.
It's a pattern now...

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

To be fair, mim posts more be threads than anyone else around here, so statistically more failed predictions makes sense...

I will say, things aren't looking good. Worse every year for at least the last few, and as a general trend since at least 2000.
I wasn't really aware enough before then to measure it, but if logic and reason are any indication things have been getting worse every year since we went off the gold standard, and especially since around 2013 or so when this joke currency was set to expire

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

It's an annual psychological pattern it's just interesting to me, that with mim it falls on spring as it normally manifests in autumn
I appreciate his inputs and him being such an active poster.

new topics

top topics

join