It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How CBDC will be qualified to the average individual

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Hello folks,

I stumbled across this man a while back and I wanted to share his latest video. **Warning** the beginning of the video is a dumbed down version of how economies work, don't assume the entire video was made for a child. Skip to 15:38 for the topic of discussion here. Watch the entire video for background.

I've often wondered how they will sell CBDC to the public and I think he nails it here. It's interesting timing as well as the FEDNOW platform is set to be in place in June or July. This is the infrastructure of how these CBDC transactions will be placed. It's going to be toughted as "instant transfers of money". As a consumer myself, I already have that, this doesn't affect me. I have credit cards and apps on my phone that I can instantly transact with businesses and other consumers.

This is where I was very confused at how this system could get any buy in from the average consumer. I don't want to spoil the video but he makes some excellent points on why this would be a very good way of a top down approach to consume things. We've gone over these things ad nauseum but he presents it in a way that's not offensive to any mindset but focuses on the real issues we saw in the past with stimulus checks and how that system did not work, at all!

Take a gander and let me know what you folks think. Thank you and have a great night.

new topics

join