It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RUSH - Grace Under Pressure Tour (Full Concert) 1984

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   
What a great live performance, absolutly flawless! Red sector-A gives me goosebumps every time

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
What a great live performance, absolutly flawless! Red sector-A gives me goosebumps every time

Didn't know you were so hip and with it AL ...

Such an underrated album, really dig Red Sector and Red Lenses too

Absolutely love Rush saw them in concert on the tour before Grace Under Pressure I think, it was just an excellent concert they were so good. I got so drunk we didn't get home till like 2 or 3 in the morning, I was hungover but I got lucky we had a late March snow and school was canceled.

Gonna listen to this as soon as my earbuds charge up

RIP Neal Peart

edit on 8-3-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

You don't know anything about me though , how do you know what I like or not ?

I was maybe 11/12 during this era, never saw them live , too bad.
Sounds like it would have been fun

edit on 8-3-2023 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Of course, you are right LOL I have nothing to go on but your posts. That said are you saying you never speculated on how an ATSer might be in real life?

Especially the regulars LOL, there are some pictures around a while back of a few of the old crew at the meetups and I was way off. Still, though Ive got my thoughts on all the regulars now

If you are ancient light what am I fossilized shadow? Thought you were definitely older than me

My current speculation on the screen name is you must identify as an old soul, and I certainly thought your posts have an air of maturity and wisdom, not usually apparent in a young whippersnapper.

Who knew? keep on rocking AL the video was very cool to watch

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Of course, you are right LOL I have nothing to go on but your posts. That said are you saying you never speculated on how an ATSer might be in real life?

Especially the regulars LOL, there are some pictures around a while back of a few of the old crew at the meetups and I was way off. Still, though Ive got my thoughts on all the regulars now

If you are ancient light what am I fossilized shadow? Thought you were definitely older than me

My current speculation on the screen name is you must identify as an old soul, and I certainly thought your posts have an air of maturity and wisdom, not usually apparent in a young whippersnapper.

I see , no my screenmame is from a scifi book title I read in my youth. Nothing more, my son is more mature and wise than me and he's 11

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I see , no my screenmame is from a scifi book title I read in my youth. Nothing more, my son is more mature and wise than me and he's 11

Isn't that the way it works with your kids, my parents used to say how intelligent my daughters were followed by somehow their genes must have skipped my generation.

Last question

Was this the book?

if so semi unusual for a sci-fi woman writer in the 1980s Ms Gentle sounds moderately successful as well, most kids go through a sci-fi reading phase I know I did...

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Isn't that the way it works with your kids, my parents used to say how intelligent my daughters were followed by somehow their genes must have skipped my generation.

Last question

Was this the book?

if so semi unusual for a sci-fi woman writer in the 1980s Ms Gentle sounds moderately successful as well, most kids go through a sci-fi reading phase I know I did...

But my son is actually born wise, imo. I'm his mom, but I see how other kids act and how I acted at his age, and still do at times

Yes it was that book
I copied my interest in scifi from my brother I'm sure

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Dang straight.

new topics

top topics

join