It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Covid-19 Scam is Huge and Continues to Expand. Govt - Medical - Media All Conspiring.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Monday, March 6, 2023

As revelations surface regarding the Covid-19 phenomena, the scope of the conspiracy, deception, lies, coverups, and deaths (intentional and unintentional), continues to expand.

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich authored an excellent analysis this past weekend...

We are living through the largest, deadliest SCANDAL in American history, but the elite media refuses to connect the dots and analyze it.

COVID-19, a disease no one disputes, came from Wuhan, China, has killed more than 1.1 million Americans and more than 6.8 million people worldwide. It has left millions of others with chronic health problems.

Many children are still suffering from depression and other mental health challenges, from the forced isolation and lack of social contact.

Now, it is becoming clearer that much of this pain was avoidable – and the result of powerful government employees protecting themselves.
Excellent Article with examples, continues at: www.foxnews.com...

The U.S. House CoronaVirus Investigative Committee will soon (beginning March 8, 2023) be looking into Covid-19 Origins and Why So Many Lies and Deceits are associated with Covid-19, to this very day.

House Committee Overview, Updates and Calendar: oversight.house.gov...

In the meantime, here are some things we've recently learned...

1.) Dr. Anthony Fauci wrote a letter/paper telling all scientists that Covid-19 did not come from a Lab, even before Covid-19 was labeled as a Pandemic!

FAUCI KNEW what was coming: nypost.com...

2.) President JEFF ZUCKER told everyone at CNN to deny/ignore the Lab Leak Evidence and Make Covid-19 Appear as Deadly as Possible.

ZUCKER should be tried for ruining countless lives: www.foxnews.com...

3.) The U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) issued a new bulletin last month for Health Professionals and Mortuary personnel. The bulletin contains guidance on how to make and label many "Unknown Reason" deaths (UCOD), be attributed to "LONG COVID".

The Feb 2023 CDC Bulletin (pdf): www.cdc.gov...

4.) The Biden Administration Department of Justice (DOJ) is heavily involved in the U.S. Cover-Up aspects of this huge Scandal.

Anthony Fauci Criminal Referral from U.S. Senate, IGNORED: thehill.com...

More to come. Especially after former CDC head ROBERT REDFIELD appears before the House Covid-19 Committee this coming Wednesday (3.8.23). Redfield was the only authority to admit (July 2020) that medical/mortuary/coroner personnel were ripping off the government, by labeling regular deaths as Covid-19 deaths, in order to receive Covid-19 Emergency Fund Payments.

Meanwhile, U.S. President Joe Biden is UNWILLING to say China has any responsibility for Covid-19's creation and spreading. No matter how much evidence is presented by his own agencies (DOJ-FBI / Energy Dept), Biden refuses to even address the China-Covid19 issue!

Biden is China's Highest Profile U.S. Supporter: nypost.com...

-CareWeMust

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 07:37 PM
link   
And soon too, we will hear about WHY they did all the cover-ups 😎

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Yep, it was for our own good.

Just like they are doing now... "We lied about those things to get people to get the vaccines, We had to overcome vaccine hesitancy for everyone's own good".

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I want former President Trump to come clean. He was THE BOSS when all the Govt-Medical-Media Criminality began ramping up.

We can't avoid that FACT/TRUTH.

edit on 3/6/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Yep, it was for our own good.

Just like they are doing now... "We lied about those things to get people to get the vaccines, We had to overcome vaccine hesitancy for everyone's own good".

Has any Medical-Govt-Media Conspiracy evidence surrounding the VACCINES been discovered and revealed yet?

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I had the pleasure of writing a justification:

It was the best of two bad choices. For the welfare of our citizens, we had to withhold data to not only counter misinformation but address vaccine hesitancy. We had also determined scientifically by a consensus of experts and by the preponderance of the available evidence at the time, that we were making the right decision in this matter.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I want former President Trump to come clean. He was THE BOSS when all the Govt-Medical-Media Criminality began ramping up.

I think he will eventually. I think he was a main target and most of the info at the time was suppressed from Him and/or "modified" 🀐

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Just as the job of being a doctor has become too big and complex for any one person to navigate, running a country must rely on the best experts for information and advice. Trump listened to the wrong guy, and handed the the keys to the kingdom.

Trumps instinct was to block air travel, yet he buckled to public opinion and outcry. He tried to please the people AND the politicians, who were not only working against him, but setting him up.

I'm not sure there are enough honest advisors in DC for any POTUS to choose from that could help a president turn this country around.

There comes a time when you have to accept, despite your best efforts, you're no prolonging life but prolonging death. Like it or not, a new America is upon us and there's nothing we can do about it.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Vaccine Hesitancy stemmed from NY Gov Cuomo and CA Gov Newsom. They were all over the networks stating they didn't trust "Trump's vaccine", and wouldn't recommend it, until their own "experts" had conducted trials.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Yeah, I am really curious as to what Trump knew and what he was told. I get the feeling information was withheld from him.

I'm also curious who was making the decisions to withhold information and directing tech companies to censor dissent.

I've long believed since Day 1 that the real conspiracy was the cover up of C19.... it's origin. They have known that it was not only leaked from a lab, but was also a man made virus. Everything they did was to misdirect and cover up this fact.

Government didn't want to panic the populace that everyone is getting infected with essentially a man made bio weapon. In addition, they also need to cover up their complicity in its development.

I don't think the vaccines were developed with an intent to harm. I think govt was unsure how people's natural immunity would respond to c19 and thus pushed the vaccine as a precaution.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Just as the job of being a doctor has become too big and complex for any one person to navigate, running a country must rely on the best experts for information and advice. Trump listened to the wrong guy, and handed the the keys to the kingdom.

Trumps instinct was to block air travel, yet he buckled to public opinion and outcry. He tried to please the people AND the politicians, who were not only working against him, but setting him up.

I'm not sure there are enough honest advisors in DC for any POTUS to choose from that could help a president turn this country around.

There comes a time when you have to accept, despite your best efforts, you're no prolonging life but prolonging death. Like it or not, a new America is upon us and there's nothing we can do about it.
you're a real winner

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 06:18 AM
link   
When all of these things began, none of us had any truly convincing idea on what the right course of action was. We picked a side that made sense to us. We could sense that our leadership did not exactly understand how to proceed as well.

Now that the lies and deceit have become apparent, along with the deaths and the other things that are coming out now, many of us are in shock and also angry as hell.

We have to defuse this anger so we can think straight as there are certainly trying times ahead.

Go home and hug your family and show them that they have someone to look up to. We can admit to our vulnerability, because it is not our fault.

When the anger subsides, we can go about the business of making sure that those who were complicit in all of this, are held accountable and try to build things back so such horrors never happen again.

This is how responsible people should act.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Wed 3.8.2023

But now we are learning that Anthony Fauci and complicit Democrats were HIDING important truths from the world, as people died, by the tens of thousands.

Look at Congressman Jim Jordan pointing out how absolutely criminal and amoral Anthony Fauci was, and asking the former Director (Robert Redfield) for confirmation during this morning's Covid-19 Congressional hearing.

VERY Powerful!: theconservativetreehouse.com... ing-lab-leak-origin/

It's a shame that Democrats didn't care enough about loved ones who died from Covid-19, to conduct this investigation when they were in control of the U.S. House! What the hell is wrong with them?

new topics

top topics

join