It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The North Sentinel Island Theory

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I was recently watching Joe Rogan. His guest was Eric Weinstein.

As he discussed possibilities and just roamed all over the place hardly making a point, he did make give what I thought was a perfect example of a theory that I never gave thought to. And the reason I now give thought to it is because this was a perfect example that helped me see why it could be a possible case for us.

en.wikipedia.org...

North Sentinel Island is an Island within the jurisdiction of the country India. On this island is an indigenous tribe that has had almost zero contact with the outside world. Every time someone attempts to go to the island and make contact, the tribe murders that person.
The people of that tribe have no idea of the larger world surrounding them. And they are protected by law in India. Nobody is aloud to go to that island, contact that tribe, or do anything to hamper their way of life.
The tribe is PROTECTED by their owners, the govt of India.

The way Eric Weinstein explained it is like this, paraphrased: Our planet is like the Island of North Sentinel. We are a part of a larger group of systems owned and governed by another species, or group of species, pick your pill.
And so other species from other governed systems are not aloud to mess with us, the same as we are not aloud to mess with the tribe of Sentinel Island.

And here is the example of where we are now, which intrigued me:
Imagine the govt of India all of a sudden noticed the tribe of Sentinel Island has a mushroom cloud emanating from the island. They created a nuclear weapon and detonated it?
Then when they go check out the island, over night they created airplanes and ships patrolling the island.
Well then. Soon enough they are going to discover this larger world they did not know existed. We need to keep tabs on them. (Hence the increase in UFO sightings since WWII) And maybe we need to ease them into this larger world, as they are akin to a bull in a china shop.

Eric also explained how using other dimensions to hide, and what I thought more interesting, increase the use of space. Where we would see a small UFO the size of a Prius, with the use of extra dimensions could house a city size worth of usable space inside of that Prius sized UFO. Of course this boggles the mind, and the space would not be in our 3d sense. I just found this discussion intriguing, especially the example of Sentinel Island.

If someone can find and post a vid of the Sentinel Island, would be appreciated. I still don't understand how to link a YT video here lol.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Starred and flagged specifically because you gave credit to the JRE instead of trying to make it seem like this is your own original find/idea. I’ve seen too many, and too often, posts here on ATS by people trying to make themselves look like they are having original ideas when the topics are discussed in JRE like a day or two before.

Also starred and flagged cause if you haven’t seen the conversation, watch it. Mr Weinstein is starting to get a little full of himself but besides that it’s a fantastic episode to watch.

Caps off to you good sir for a bit of modesty in an immodest world.

a reply to: FingerMan

edit on 26-2-2023 by Narvasis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Here’s a recent vid with 5.7m views…..uploaded 2 months ago….

There’s a bunch of vids….

Basically, no difference ….Shoot first ask questions later………just like modern society

👽
edit on 26-2-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I remember a story about that island from a few years ago. Some young American missionary went there to convert the islanders, and they speared and killed him before he could land.

Yeah, here it is... link

Lesson learned, god does not want these people converted.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Always been fascinated by Sentinel Island's place not far from civilization, yet kept isolated from time and contact.

So far behind and preserved.

I never thought of how Sentinel island could be used as such a great example of our own worlds place in a tiered multi universal system. Tamed Order.

Makes me think of the cave painting dating back centuries before man built any aircraft.

Not Hieroglyphic writings in Egypt, indigenous cave paintings found even here in the United States southwest.

Star & Flag.

Thanks for posting Joe Rogan links Ophiuchus 1. Cued for later.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I wonder what legends they pass down to each generation about gods and their flying machines in the sky that come from outer space to visit earth occasionally.

edit on 700000066America/Chicago281 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I appreciate the theory and ll will watch the Rogan episode, but I think the earth is the galactic trailer park and land fill

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Just another of so many speculations on why they can't prove what they really, really, really want to be true. Aliens

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Wonder if they are having problems with " Stray-Balloons™ " as well ...

Sounds like a good place to drop-off somebody you want disappeared...

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FingerMan
I was recently watching Joe Rogan. His guest was Eric Weinstein.

Eric also explained how using other dimensions to hide, and what I thought more interesting, increase the use of space. Where we would see a small UFO the size of a Prius, with the use of extra dimensions could house a city size worth of usable space inside of that Prius sized UFO. Of course this boggles the mind, and the space would not be in our 3d sense. I just found this discussion intriguing, especially the example of Sentinel Island.

This was a great podcast, loved the North Sentinel Island scenario as well. The Christian missionary is even a great example of how we could still encounter those off the island in isolated cases.

The extra dimension stuff is fun to think about as well. Fitting an auditorium into a tennis ball I believe was his example.

I like to take that a step further and picture us already inside that auditorium inside of a tennis ball. It may take you a minute to walk from one side of that auditorium to the other. If you can move between the spacial dimensions though (go outside the tennis ball), now you can move a couple of inches, go back inside the tennis ball, and to anyone observing on the inside you just teleported to the other side of the auditorium instantaneously.

This is more or less how I view true UFO movement now - flipping back and forth between 3D and 2D to “teleport”.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Narvasis
Starred and flagged specifically because you gave credit to the JRE instead of trying to make it seem like this is your own original find/idea. I’ve seen too many, and too often, posts here on ATS by people trying to make themselves look like they are having original ideas when the topics are discussed in JRE like a day or two before.

Also starred and flagged cause if you haven’t seen the conversation, watch it. Mr Weinstein is starting to get a little full of himself but besides that it’s a fantastic episode to watch.

Caps off to you good sir for a bit of modesty in an immodest world.

As a retired man from a highly contentious field, I understand Weinstein throwing some flame in their direction.
Not specifically at them, but at their culture. Someone needs to call out their inadequacies, and I think he did a fine job at that.
He was also drinking. With that in perspective, knowing he is good friends with Joe, I think his conduct and how he explained himself was warranted and needed.

He seems like an intelligent man with a decent enough Emotional IQ. Just keep in mind alcohol was involved.
I wouldn't want myself judged as a serious person after a conversation where I was drinking. I would divulge brutal truths without empathy. While he was all over the place, godam was the information he put out interesting. He didn't hold any punches.
The Japanese do this as part of their culture. They do not trust anyone until after drinking with them. So you see the truth of his intentions, and while his enemies won't appreciate his comments, or maybe they would because everyone is afraid to tackle the culture.

Next interviews that should involve alcohol and freakishly intelligent guests:
Jaques Vallee
Avi Loeb
Gary Nolan
Robert Bigelow
edit on 26-2-2023 by FingerMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 05:34 AM
link   
As far as i know the people there had contact several times with the "outer world" aka modern world. After the modern people brought several modern world diseases and kidnapped some of the natives the native people became hostile towards strangers. They simply want to survive. They learned from the mistakes they once made. Contrary to us "modern" and "enlightened" people.

Found an article but can´t find the documentary i watched about all that:
The isolated tribe that killed a 26-year-old American missionary has been contacted by the outside world at least 11 times before — here's what happened each time

Another story is that they didn´t have to go to through for example bronze age. Because of a huge ship that run on reef there they were "pushed" straight into iron age. Somehow they manage to loot the metal from the ship and create spear heads, arrow heads and what else from that metal without even knowing how that metal is made or where it really is coming from. They never saw iron ores let alone have molten ores to get iron.

The Shipwreck Started Iron Age On North Sentinel Island

edit on 27 2 2023 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Narvasis

Mr Weinstein is starting to get a little full of himself but besides that it’s a fantastic episode to watch.

This made me chuckle. The man is more than a little full of himself. But that is really neither here nor there. It was a very good episode, in my estimation. It left me feeling kind of shaky. Though, I should give it another listen, because I missed probably a good 80% while trying to process the other 20%.

I hated to hear him dissing his own brother, who I find much more pleasant to listen to, and who, also a very intelligent man in his own right (and Heather as well), seems a bit more humble. All in all though, it was a wonderful 4 hours spent.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Iirc, the drinking didn't start till about the last 30 minutes.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh
Iirc, the drinking didn't start till about the last 30 minutes.
I remember a pause about 1 hour in, where there is a break in the broadcast as Eric said he needed another drink and to use the bathroom. So I assume he is high on the liquid courage.
If he is always like that, which he is not from my past viewing, then I would agree.

Of course I could be wrong. But I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I've been there. And I have many friends who have been there, with me pulling them out... You don't hang with JR and not drink or smoke. So give the man a break, and be thankful of the interesting information he put out.

Who wouldn't want to see Jaques Vallee or Avi Loeb spilling their opinions with truth serum on JR. That would be fun. But then they would probably lose funding. Double edged sword there.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   

You don't hang with JR and not drink or smoke. So give the man a break, and be thankful of the interesting information he put out.

I've been surprised at the number of guests who don't seem to be partaking of mind altering substances. Also, I wasn't harping on Eric about drinking. I don't care wither way.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

I've watched some of his interviews since this one. OMG they are long!
And he does not delve into the same somewhat conceited dialogue he did in this interview. Which, for me, supports the theory the ingestion of liquid courage had him talking a little bit of smack. I found it funny a couple of times, odd the other times. Even Joe Rogan was caught off guard.

top topics

join