It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If They Can Break Laws During Emergencies, They Will CREATE Emergencies To Break Laws

page: 1

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Once you understand this simple strategy, you can see how it's been applied over and over again to justify an agenda. Having a "Trump" card (pun intended) to play whenever you need to win your hand means you can never lose. Emergencies can be manufactured, and nearly anything can be a "matter of national security."

Who comes out on top after a government declared emergency? Let's use 9/11 for example. The Bush admin neocons had many goals listed in their PNAC manifesto, including re-entering the middle east. They noted specifically, that there would need to be a catalyzing event like a "new pearl harbor" in order to gain the public sentiment needed to re-enter the middle east. Less than a year after the new administration took over, a new pearl harbor occurs which allowed them to invade multiple countries and "funnel trillions into the hands of translation elites," as Julian Assange explained in the aftermath.

Again, who benefits? Trillions of dollars of inflation are added to the US debt, which were funneled to the transnational elites. Strategic military bases were constructed. Thousands of US service members died, and millions of innocents died in "pre-emptive wars." US citizens lost many constitutional rights when the "PATRIOT" act and NDAA were passed into law.

Without the benefit of decades of reflection, we can still see how this is playing out with Covid pandemic. The result is exactly the same as 9/11. Trillions of dollars in wealth have been transferred to the elites and added to the debt of governments globally, millions have lost their lives, and for a while we lived under a pseudo-martial law and were being mandated to take experimental and untested drugs. They are now working on a way to grant emergencies powers to the WHO during times of a "health emergency," for which they can define as anything. They are already testing the idea of having back to back pandemics, this time with the bird flu.

History can be a great teacher if you only pay attention to how the past constantly repeats itself, but when you have a strategy like this, why would you ever change it when people just line up to comply with the next emergency?

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   
wrong topic
edit on 24-2-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Worse .

They'll sign a "treaty" unratified by the Senate that gives complete UNDEMOCRATIC control of all nations to the UN's WHO, when the UNDEMOCRATIC UN and the UN alone decides there is a crisis in YOUR country.

Then the politicians can just claim "The UN made me do it".

Problem is Nuremberg will eventually come and "I was just following orders" did not work at Nuremberg and won't work either the next time...
edit on 24-2-2023 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I think we might be naive if we don't accept that in the practical sense, they are already there. They have been 'there' for quite a while... but they remain anchored by their own biases, and will perpetually remain so... Thus, we see the pernicious flailing pathetic "grasping for more" further accelerating their drowning process. These people don't know how to stop.

I truly appreciate your point, though; if for no other reason that 'power' is like 'wealth' in their minds... "you can never have enough."

People who characterize "control" as the ability to compel compliance by authority, law, or force will always 'consolidate' that control, just as wealth becomes 'consolidated' over time, power is analogously affected. That they really don't 'have to' do that, doesn't seem to enter their collective minds.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Worse .

They'll sign a "treaty" unratified by the Senate that gives complete UNDEMOCRATIC control of all nations to the UN's WHO, when the UNDEMOCRATIC UN and the UN alone decides there is a crisis in YOUR country.

Then the politicians can just claim "The UN made me do it".

Problem is Nuremberg will eventually come and "I was just following orders" did not work at Nuremberg and won't work either the next time...

True, that's their goal. To make it a seemless transition to having emergency powers 24/7 enforced through the WHO. Although a lot of lawyers seem to think it's not enforceable without congressional approval.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 09:02 PM
link   
COINTELPRO was never terminated. It was enhanced and refined 😎

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Did you not answer this,...? " "treaty" unratified " Legal?

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 02:24 AM
link   

People What Authority do they have? P L E A S E Reread the Constitution,.....Take a walk quiet Place Park,....Sit down if you have one take the Dog,.....Reread the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence .... About and Hour,.... You WILL come away with a different feeling... IMO. What authority Do they THINK they Have?

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZED332L

Did you not answer this,...? " "treaty" unratified " Legal?

Not one bit legal.

That won't stop Democrats

Neither is leaving the southern border open and undefended
Neither is declaring war on Russia - that must first go through Congress approval.
Neither is using the FBI to persecute parents in Florida
Neither is using the IRS and ARMING the IRS with 80 000 new agents to attack opposition and drain the population
Neither is taking naked showers with his own daughter
Niether is getting bribes from a foreign nation
Neither is interfering with the legal system of another nation to cover up taking bribes

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Hey, hey ... watch where your swinging that thing!

That litany can go on and on, someone might get hurt.

Those are bad, but not the worst... the worst is pretending you're NOT breaking the law when you set up a private monetary monopoly (FED) and then force all the citizens to pay off all the money you borrow. (or face the IRS)

The worst is allowing incomprehensibly lopsided access to business opportunities, protect business failures, and engage in self-serving business activities... NOT breaking the law.

The worst is pretending that you give a #, smiling, and giving good "show" saying "vote for me. I'm just like you." Then becoming a multimillionaire, forget all the promises and let somebody else 'solve the problems' while I smile and wave. Knowing that I've left the people behind, and screw 'em anyway.

Sorry... got caught up.
edit on 2/25/2023 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 03:57 AM
link   

edit on 2/25/23 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Although a lot of lawyers seem to think it's not enforceable without congressional approval.

It is not enforceable even with Senate approval.

The Supreme Court has made it very clear, no Treaty can abrogate, supersede or bypass any Constitutional provision. Ever.

Of course, tptb don't care about that, so they will just pretend just like they have for the past 250 years...
edit on 25-2-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Although a lot of lawyers seem to think it's not enforceable without congressional approval.

It is not enforceable even with Senate approval.

The Supreme Court has made it very clear, no Treaty can abrogate, supersede or bypass any Constitutional provision. Ever.

Of course, tptb don't care about that, so they will just pretend just like they have for the past 250 years...

I mean we just had a pseudo martial law 3 years ago and basically suspended rights because a plandemic so anything is possible.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars

Hey, hey ... watch where your swinging that thing!

Sorry... I'm "big"....

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   
This is a deep quote. I wish more people would understand this. If they can do whatever they want if there's an emergency, they will. Because the powers that be have the power to pass a law and cause an emergency.

top topics

join