It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China will face consequences if it should deepen relations with Russia, according to the Pentagon.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
You don't need to show us your nuts...

Erm.

I think you meant "you're".

Not trying to be the grammar police, but I thought that was funny, lol.

edit on 2/23/2023 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I was actually being kind to you and just gave you a couple of incidents.

However.

It was the 19th attack since October to target either the embassy or the roughly 5,200 US troops stationed alongside local forces across Iraq.

www.france24.com...

A bit more serious than some kids playing with a Balloon in London. Don't you think ?

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

A soundbite for the press doesn't dictate potential U.S. economic and foreign policy toward China. Moreover, unless China invades Taiwan, the U.S., Australia and New Zealand breaking economic ties with China is an unrealistic prospect. So unless further developments are pointing to a U.S. lead sanctions regime and trade war turning to conflict, I wouldn't lose any sleep over the matter.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

The United States is now Policeman and Dictator of the world?

Such delusion afflicts the Biden Admin.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
I am sorry China will face consequences if it deepens deepen relations with Russia, according to the Pentagon?

Yes, and no doubt China will take this very seriously...(or not).

I am sorry who is the US is trying to pretend to be here? the world order dictator of all countries and regions of the world which they can manipulate?

If you look at history you will see quite plainly that the Third Reich admired the US so much, they tried to copy them. Unsuccessfully as it happens, but imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Genocide, stealing land from their neighbours, extreme racism, forced labour, extreme militarism, American "Exceptionalism" (the master race!). It's all there and more. Though I think Hitler only wanted to dominate Europe...

The US and so called civilized West had being pushing Russia and China closer together only because. What the US is doing to Russia in Ukraine, the US is doing the same to China with Taiwan.

Will be interesting to see how they start the war against China, but they have no choice (from their perspective). A proxy war involving Taiwan isn't going to work and they (the US) know they will lose a direct conflict. Will be interesting to see how they go about it.

China is aware if Russia fails China is next. That is how serious this conflict is for both Russia and China and something that US has unfortunately failed to understand.

Because all they seem to push is the American world order.

China is next up for the US no matter what. The Ukraine proxy war is looking set to be another neocon failure, like all of their recent wars. Their only chance was to break Russia economically which looks like it won't happen. They have already achieved their main goal (to break German/Europe reliance on cheap Russian fossil fuels and get them back under US financial control and dependence).

Meanwhile behind the scenes an awful lot of countries are being galvanised into finding a way to trade that bypasses the US controlled financial system. Including what should be the two biggest economies on earth in the next decade (China and India). Countries from the mid east, Asia, Africa and South America all appear interested. It will be interesting to see how this pans out (a BRICS+ financial system?) but the groundwork is being laid and it could well be underway this decade.

Then the US will be in some bother. An economy built on war and finance with a huge national debt and a dwindling currency. They will go down swinging of course (wars) but this is just desperation, and that's not uncommon when Empires fade away. The end of the west and US dominance is on the way.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join