It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large White Balloon Spotted by Pilots Over Hawaii

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   
HooBoy!...Here we go again!?

Reports are coming in from commercial airline pilots that another large, white balloon is being observed 500-600 miles NE of Hawaii, at an altitude of 40,000-50,000 ft.
twitter.com...

bnonews.com...
www.the-sun.com...

Is another hobby club about to lose it's $12 science project...or is Xi about to cause another international incident?

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Four hundred grand a "POP" again?

Just because it is a balloon does not mean the Chinese created it...Oh wait, China makes almost everything these days so chances are even if it belongs to someone else it's parts were probably created in China.

I have not seen any conclusions yet from our government that directly say that the Balloon they call the spy balloon is truely a spy balloon and not just a very sophisticated weather and research balloon. They have had time to research it's capability already, you would think they would say it is or isn't but all I hear officially is it is a probable or suspected spy balloon so far.

The other three they shot down they do not want to find so they can still say they were suspected spy balloons and not be proven they wasted a lot of money.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

ill charge the government 350K, anyone wanna go in with me?
All we need is a pilot & a Cessna.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathisNothingnew

ill charge the government 350K, anyone wanna go in with me?
All we need is a pilot & a Cessna.

But if you put a rip in the balloon and it crashes into someone's house, you will be classified as a tearorists.
edit on 19-2-2023 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's over international waters. What are the rules? Same as outer-space?

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 03:31 AM
link   
The same type of (bored?) people who pick the model which shows the hurricane strengthening to CAT-5 and going right over the most populated cities, are saying this new balloon will go right over the Hawaiian Islands.

Max Hype in Play: redstate.com...

If the Balloon is steerable by China, the spy craft might be guided over Hawaii and sit there, giving Biden the middle-finger again.

If not, the odds of it going right over the Hawaii Islands is small.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's over international waters. What are the rules? Same as outer-space?

I suppose that the moment it enters US airspace and after it transmits all it's intelligence data back to Beijing, it gets popped...or not.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 08:28 AM
link   

False alarm.

Just a birthday party gone wrong...

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I never believed the spy balloon crap. They have satellites that can read tomb stones. Probably was a good distraction from the train wreck in Ohio.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Dam Clowns can't even hold on to their Balloons.
It's getting Crazy on this Crazy Train.
LOL

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   

A) It was me. I accidently hooked my O2 to a helium tank. Apologies.

B) It's just China watching all of us freak out. But in response, Biden will release another Russian arms dealer.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

What puzzles me is, what can China see with a balloon it can't see with one of its satellites?

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Just because it is a balloon does not mean the Chinese created it...Oh wait, China makes almost everything these days so chances are even if it belongs to someone else it's parts were probably created in China.

I have not seen any conclusions yet from our government that directly say that the Balloon they call the spy balloon is truely a spy balloon and not just a very sophisticated weather and research balloon. They have had time to research it's capability already, you would think they would say it is or isn't but all I hear officially is it is a probable or suspected spy balloon so far.

The other three they shot down they do not want to find so they can still say they were suspected spy balloons and not be proven they wasted a lot of money.

I guess a $10 bullet just won't cut it for the government... What a crying shame.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: rickymouse

What puzzles me is, what can China see with a balloon it can't see with one of its satellites?

It's all about "listening". You do that best closer to the ground, and moving slowly.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   
An Aviation publication says a Plane (BUPERS SDC Dallas Boeing P-8 “SHINR02”) went looking for the balloon last night.

Did it vanish?

theaviationist.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The Biden Admin: What Balloons? What UFOs? Come on!

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   
More Weather Balloons?

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Blah, blah, blah satellites.

Balloons make unscheduled flyovers and may catch things outside of buildings….

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
More Weather Balloons?

Hobby Balloons hacked by China and used as overhead spy platforms.

new topics

top topics

join