It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pipe Bomb Discovered On Train Tracks In Philadelphia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Here we go again. Is this an act of the deep state and antifa, as pipe bombs seem to be a popular tool of Antifa? It seems like an interesting time to discover such a thing, behind a church, no less.

Does Antifa get paid by Soros to do the dirty work? Why did the train that crashed in Palestine Ohio shoot sparks for many miles?

Philadelphia police sources tell FOX 29 an 18-inch pipe bomb was found Sunday, just after 1:30 p.m., behind St. Dominic’s Catholic Church, on the 8500 block of Frankford Avenue, in Philadelphia’s Holmesburg section.

Officials say a passerby found the pipe bomb, and noted it was a PVC pipe with capped ends and black powder on it.

Police shut down Frankford Ave., between Benson and Blakiston while the Philadelphia Police Bomb Squad was called to the scene.

SOURCE
edit on 19-2-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Conveniently right behind the Catholic church too.

I wonder if the FBI planted it there.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Conveniently right behind the Catholic church too.

I wonder if the FBI planted it there.

They still havent discovered who planted the pipe bomb on j6, but they know the number of times peope at the capitol urinated on that day.
edit on 19-2-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   

It was found near the tracks, not on them.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   

edit on 2/19/23 by Gothmog because: Don't rightly know

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Pipe bomb made out of plastic pipe....only an idiot would use PLASTIC pipe in a pipe bomb...this proves it must have been an Antifa job

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Pipe bomb made out of plastic pipe....only an idiot would use PLASTIC pipe in a pipe bomb...this proves it must have been an Antifa job

Don't let facts get in the way of an overly paranoid rant.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I think you mean "admitted", not "discovered"

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Agreed.
Weak, not up to the task of interrupting the integrity of a track.
Even if metal were used, black powder doesn’t have the explosive qualities required unless massive amounts were used.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Or someone who thought it would be funny to build a dummy explosive and leave it in plain sight for the reactions.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathisNothingnew

WTF are you talking about?

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Or someone who thought it would be funny to build a dummy explosive and leave it in plain sight for the reactions.

Or Antifa is just that incompetent.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Or Antifa is just that incompetent.

Given my personal experiences with the internet, I doubt anyone is that incompetent. A 14 year old can build a functional device given a credit card and a VPN subscription.

1 4 year old builds nuclear fusion reactor

edit on 19-2-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I apologize, I inadvertently quoted the wrong one. I meant to quote "v1rtu0s0" on his 2nd post here (3rd from the top). Please excuse me while I go fley my flesh for this atrocity.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Don't let facts get in the way of an overly paranoid rant.

I did not

Antifa exposed itself

Classic low iQ Antifa stupidity

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   

The FBI planted 2 bombs on January 5, 2021 that had almost dead batteries for the timer. The batteries died before the timers finished counting down. Faked hype, just like the non-existent UFO shootdowns.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The FBI planted 2 bombs on January 5, 2021 that had almost dead batteries for the timer. The batteries died before the timers finished counting down. Faked hype, just like the non-existent UFO shootdowns.

Sure

Stupid government is as likely a possibility as stupid Antifa

I stand corrected
Cheers

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Sure

I stand corrected
Cheers

The sad part is this isn't an exaggeration

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 01:29 AM
link   

It is NOT Antifa, not Government - it's a cry from help from someone in the area - read.

I personally know that school.. chances are it had to do with the fact the pastor there rapes and abuses the mentally retarded and children there.

If any of yal know the area then you probably know of poor sweet Francis.. across from there is a shopping center, and he would spend all his days helping elderly load their cars. (He had the mentality of a 5year old).

The pastor of that school had him help load some stuff.. and let's just say he was next scene with DNA.. all over him.. shortly after he got hooked on drugs thanks to that pastor.. and started stalking people, beating them, running errands like a gangsta.... really scary guy when you compare him to Lennie of mice and men.

Bad memories, # Saint Dominic, wish they never found it. Police did nothing on reporting it because he was "older" then a minor. Even if mentally he was one.

I wouldn't put it past a revenge by someone that pastor hurt.

No real conspiracy there. That place deserves to burn to the ground, and anyone who lives/lived near there will say the same.

But you don't need to take my word for it. Go take a trip there, promise you won't be let down by the crap that goes on there. High chance it's the Latin Kings as they were extending turf going against that base.
edit on bMondayam2023-02-20T01:39:12-06:00kamMon, 20 Feb 2023 01:39:12 -0600Mon, 20 Feb 2023 01:39:12 -060020231 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Sure

I stand corrected
Cheers

ANTIFA is probably composed of Government Rejects. They guys/gals who admitted to smoking pot on their annual evaluation questionnaire.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join