It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-War Rally in Washington, D.C. Today

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

More often that's what propaganda looks like.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

America's allies, ah yes you mean those same allies which the US spies upon on them?

Yeah, lol. Why do you ask? Everyone spies, don't be naive.

You are trying to discredit a reasonable demonstration.

Could you explain yourself regarding this accusation. In what way am I trying to discredit them?

Because its clear that you have no problems defending your zelensky who has sold out parts of Ukraine to Black rock Inc.

When did I defend Zelensky?

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: TzarChasm

More often that's what propaganda looks like.

I'd be more inclined to take you seriously, if you could give me three (3) examples of ANY guest speaker at the presentation being offensive. I saw a lot of people speaking up for sovereignty and economic reform and transparency in the administration and de escalation measures. My personal favorite was the guy who sounded a bit like Gilbert Gottfried. But go ahead and list those examples because clearly somebody pissed in your cornflakes and you want to talk about it.

edit on 19-2-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Nothing wrong with a peace rally or movement...We don’t have enough in America or the world.

In general, the anti-Vietnam war spirit that turned into a peace movement was murdered in the late 60s and early 70s, and we know now by who.

Human beings aren’t perfect, so human beings, not saints, lead peace movements.

The grim fact is if humanity doesn’t come to terms and seek true universal peace, we as a species are on a death march.

It’s Just a matter of time before the bombs start flying and we start dying...in the billions.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Times have definitely changed with leftists now being pro war and egging on ww3.

It is interesting.

Frighten a group long enough and they will give up a lot.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 11:25 PM
link   
been there done that 1967.

dnc convention 1968 anyone?

The 1968 Democratic National Convention protests were a series of protest activities against the Vietnam War that took place prior to and during the 1968 Democratic National Convention.
BLM missed that one. plenty of riots tho. and fire..

what's next, kent state?

edit on 03/22/2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Wasn't he caught in a 'sting' right after he voiced opinion against the Iraq war? I think it was in a chat room he was talking to cops. I mean, it is wrong but you make it sound like he took showers with little kids like our president.

I think any pedo should be Old Yeller'd but you do not think this suspect? I am sure you would be cool with some draq queens though speaking...

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: MykeNukem
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

From their website.

OUR DEMANDS:

Sounds like a Russian Wish List.

Peace does?

Ok.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   

From their website.

OUR DEMANDS:

Peace does?

Ok.

'

If Russia really wants peace, all they have to do is withdraw their forces from the country they invaded. I know that is a difficult concept for some. But if the US conceded to all the demands of the OP's, the Russians would be absolutely delighted! And what would be the next country on the "Peace" list? Poland?

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Oh boy!

So Russia, with all its faults in judgement, military capability and numbers, are getting beat so bad, that after they are done in Ukraine, Poland is next?

I know that is a difficult concept for some. 

The only difficult concept is to which media talking point many here want to stick to. Pick one.

Russia is losing terribly or Ukraine needs more western dollars and resources to keep Russia from expanding into the west. (The NATO irony is palpabale.....)

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   

From their website.

OUR DEMANDS:

Peace does?

Ok.

'

If Russia really wants peace, all they have to do is withdraw their forces from the country they invaded. I know that is a difficult concept for some. But if the US conceded to all the demands of the OP's, the Russians would be absolutely delighted! And what would be the next country on the "Peace" list? Poland?

Yes, they're set on world domination.

Look at all the expanding and conquering they've been doing over the years....

But, they're getting their asses handed to them in Ukraine at the same time.

Oh my.
edit on 2/20/2023 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher
A screenshot from one of the unofficial livestreams . . .

Apparently, this is the official livestream: Rage Against the War Machine Rally!

Been keeping an eye on their RAWM channel, no visible activity since the stream terminated 2 days ago.

And the link above has been privatized so all the relevant info they shared is locked.

edit on 22-2-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   
When will the anti-war marchers go to Russia and have an anti-war march there too?

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

The Russians are doing the same thing the U.S. did when JFK was President and our nation was threatened by the Soviet Union.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join