It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-War Rally in Washington, D.C. Today

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
So you are anti anti-war?
You probably think Michael Jackson is a pedo and Joe Biden just likes the smell of children's shampoo too...

The war is more important than those people. It's not worth the cost of betraying our allies and collaborating with the enemy just because you're rooting for one pedo and against some other pedo or whatever. By all means vote Biden out of office and even impeach him you want. But it's irrational to make the war about that.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher

originally posted by: dandandat2
Julian Assange could be a nice freedom fighter and all that. But if a movement is placing equal weight to freeing Julian Assange as Abolishing the CIA and Military-Industrial Deep State something is a little off.

Julian Assange is an individual who should be taken by all people as a real life example of the need for the U.S. Bill of Rights, which is the most important document on Earth representing what freedom is all about.

So his case is just as important as abolishing the CIA and ending the power of the Deep State.

Na; If that was the point than they should have added the demand "Uphold the US Bill of Rights; the most important document on Earth"

Singling out Julian Assange specifically, who at this point has absolutely nothing to add, makes them sound like Julian Assange cult.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

America has had SEVENTEEN nonconsecutive years of ACTUAL peace in it's entire existence.

We only know war and conflict.

The amount of blood humans have shed to further the nefarious agendas of psychopaths is like an ocean...

The whole country should be at this demonstration and honestly it's speaks volumes about the psychology of the nation as a whole.

edit on 2/19/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta, correction

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Not at all. I'm all for Putin ordering the complete withdrawal of Russian troops from Ukraine.

So you are a pedophile apologist?

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   

It is sponsored by the Libertarian Party and People's Party.

"Rage Against the War Machine" will take place at the Lincoln Memorial starting at 12:30 P.M. E.S.T. today.

It will be livestreamed.

rageagainstwar.com...

It's too bad this rally is even necessary.

If only the FBI had NOT cheated "weak and pathetic" Joe Biden into the White House.

At least the Weather should be nice today in D.C..

edit on 2/19/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   
If, somewhere, there's a pedophile in favor of stopping spending for the war in Ukraine...all non-pedophiles should definitely be in favor of spending more.

Logic rocks!

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ltrz2025
Finally something worthy to be shared...

Our taxpayer dollars bolstering Ukrainian PENSIONS is something to protest as well.

Look at this: www.breitbart.com...

It's not like everyone in the USA is so well-off, we can afford to help Ukrainians enjoy a good (early) retirement.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!
It is also not a thread about pedos....

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Go after the ball not the player.

Trolling, And What To Do About It

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Sun Feb 19 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   

It will be livestreamed.

A screenshot from one of the unofficial livestreams:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   

a reply to: MykeNukem

From their website.

OUR DEMANDS:

Free Julian Assange

? This demand makes them sound like a Julian Assange cult. It detracts from their other more inspiring demands.

Julian Assange could be a nice freedom fighter and all that. But if a movement is placing equal weight to freeing Julian Assange as Abolishing the CIA and Military-Industrial Deep State something is a little off.

Unfortunately your assessment is on point. The idea is to reduce political impetus and reassert the sovereignty of Americans, not just Ukrainians. Throwing Assange in there is a bit of a faux pas in terms of reformation dialogue. He should be celebrated for his courage and sacrifices but not venerated as the soul of the movement, because he simply isn't.

There has been a few mentions but nobody has fixated on him, rotating frequently between all the red flags and unethical policies so there's plenty of material being covered in the livestream and all of it is worth listening to.

edit on 19-2-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   

It is sponsored by the Libertarian Party and People's Party.

too 'Fringe' to catch fire

the SDS and Yippie Party presented the Nixxon In-Hog-uration Dance/Party in a giant Circus Tent, for the anti-war crowds...Back when 'Fringe' was cool

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Is that what I said?

I believe I said that I'm all for Putin ordering a complete withdrawal of Russian troops from Ukraine.

I, and it seems like a lot of Libertarians, are opposed to people hosting a Putin apologist rally and giving a platform to a convicted pedophile.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   

A screenshot from one of the unofficial livestreams . . .

Apparently, this is the official livestream: Rage Against the War Machine Rally!
edit on 2/19/2023 by DevotedResearcher because: Typo

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The degenerate Biden's exact words were "so they have something in their pockets:"
Yes he did actually say that, we are being taxed to provide "pocket money" to Ukraine.
I'm standing here with empty pockets as well, and asshole Joe Biden can kiss the rabbit between the ears. a reply to: carewemust

edit on 19-2-2023 by bounder because: Added "the degenerate" before "Joe Biden"

edit on 19-2-2023 by bounder because: Added "asshole" prior to "Joe Biden"

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   

a reply to: MykeNukem

From their website.

OUR DEMANDS:

Free Julian Assange

? This demand makes them sound like a Julian Assange cult. It detracts from their other more inspiring demands.

Yea, that one threw me for a loop too.

I agree, they should trash that demand, lol.

edit on 2/19/2023 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Good to see this.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Are you talking about Biden?

edit on 19-2-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

a reply to: Xcalibur254

Consider the possibility that they are infiltrators funded by globalist front man George Soros.

Last time i checked your villain Soros backs and supports the Ukrainian conflict like his son Alexander Soros.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I've named the convicted pedophile in this thread. Why are you guys trying so hard to deflect from the fact that he was booked to speak at this event and the organizers defended the decision?

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Beautiful voice and sentiment . . .

www.youtube.com...

<< 1    3  4 >>

join