It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Find 2,000 Dead Cats Intended For Use In Traditional Medicine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: rickymouse

Don't close the book on ostrich eggs. Yours was rubbery because it wasn't cooked properly. There is an art to making eggs. Not everyone has mastered it.

Yeah, possibly, they are not like cooking chicken eggs I suppose.

Then again, checked out the price of Ostrich eggs a few days ago on the internet...between sixty and ninety bucks an egg now, I doubt if they were five bucks an egg back in the seventies when I shared one with two or three friends. Expensive to learn how to cook them properly. Those prices were the price picking the eggs up at the stores and although I have no clue where those stores were, I did check, they were in the USA....none around here at all. I suppose shipping an egg through UPS would be kind of destructive.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   

You made me laugh with that UPS crack. I don't laugh. Thank you. 👍🏻

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I wouldn't think anyone would eat bobcat on purpose these days..suppose for the hunt clubs, I would imagine it not much different than coon..in/outlaws killed a bobtat this year, didn't eat it of course, no hide either, just chucked it, total waste..I bet those clubs these days obtain their game in a pretty ethical fashion..like you said, the money taints the meat a bit, but gotta keep the ball rollin

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft
Not really, they eat those too, along with their slightly larger cousins, the rat. Big delicacy if I remember correctly.

You obviously didn't check out the link.

In this case MICE is an acronym for meetings, incentives, conferences, and events.

Not really that funny but it is interesting that Daalder found that, which was a pretty good fit.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft

originally posted by: Daalder
a reply to: infolurker

You'd expect them to have a mouse problem but it seems different....

Not really, they eat those too, along with their slightly larger cousins, the rat. Big delicacy if I remember correctly.

bamboo rats.

sardinia might be the place labtech might be thinking of.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join