It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Health Alert On mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine Safety

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Finally States are asking the questions that everyone else is sweeping under the rug. I mean, the VERS reports alone should trigger and investigation if we had an honest Government that cared about our welfare. It is obvious that the 100s of Billions made and paid out is keeping everything suppressed.

www.floridahealth.gov...

The COVID-19 pandemic brought many challenges that the health and medical field have never encountered. Although the initial response was led by a sense of urgency and crisis management, the State Surgeon General believes it is critical that as public health professionals, responses are adapted to the present to chart a future guided by data.

The State Surgeon General is notifying the health care sector and public of a substantial increase in Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) reports from Florida after the COVID-19 vaccine rollout.

The findings in Florida are consistent with various studies that continue to uncover such risks. To further evaluate this, the Surgeon General wrote a letter to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) illustrating the risk factors associated with the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines and emphasizing the need for additional transparency.

In Florida alone, there was a 1,700% increase in VAERS reports after the release of the COVID-19 vaccine, compared to an increase of 400% in overall vaccine administration for the same time period (Figure 1).

The reporting of life-threatening conditions increased over 4,400%. This is a novel increase and was not seen during the 2009 H1N1 vaccination campaign. There is a need for additional unbiased research to better understand the COVID-19 vaccines' short- and long-term effects.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   
All I can say is this, deaths are a bit down here, but those that are severly ill are way up. That means within 2 month more death will be reported of covid related. I have always believe that this bs being injected into the human species is not good. As Biden once said, dementia will be a very big problem in 10 years from now. Although I hate the sob, but for some reason the evil bastard just may have spoken the truth, but how did he know... chinese bio warefare... maybe

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Why do you suppose that the number of adverse events reported in 2022 declined by a factor of about 4.5 when there was no change in the composition of the vaccines?

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer
a reply to: infolurker

Why do you suppose that the number of adverse events reported in 2022 declined by a factor of about 4.5 when there was no change in the composition of the vaccines?

I would assume because most people didn't get any more after the first one or two in 2021?

Booster uptake was pretty low.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Could it be that they suddenly passed before they had chance to?a reply to: 1947boomer

top topics

join