It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US MSM Water is Safe, Animals Dying in Ohio MSM covering up chemical spill?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:26 PM
link   
There are now more videos coming out from Social Media.

These videos had being coming out onto Social Media painting a different story compared to some headlines and govt officials in Ohio who had being claiming that that the water and air levels are safe.

EASTERN PALESTINE, OHIO WATER CONTAMINATION

People Are Posting About Animals Dying After The Ohio Chemical Spill

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   
You have both Political parties caring more about the US hegemony order and trying to defeat Russia by giving Ukraine 100 billion each month of American tax payer's money.

Instated of focusing chemical spill which could have far more dangerous consequences.
edit on 16-2-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

FEMA keeps denying assistance for Ohio. I hear now from sources that the Governor of Ohio has asked Ukraine for a care package 😁

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Is it illegal to fill balloons with the water MSM and Govt says is "safe", and hit MSM executives and appropriate Govt executives with them, out on the sidewalk?

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Is it illegal to fill balloons with the water MSM and Govt says is "safe", and hit MSM executives and appropriate Govt executives with them, out on the sidewalk?

The NIBBB should launch a full fleet of pica balloons that could do the job 😁

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Sounds too complicated. The personal touch is required, imo.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Sounds too complicated. The personal touch is required, imo.

Yeah, but you would have to touch that water to fill the balloons !

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I am remembering the movie Sahara.

There was an incineration plant that was contaminating groundwater and poisoning entire communities. At the end, a Fed was convinced to feed the escaped CEO of the now destroyed plant a bottle of Perrier spiked with the contaminated water, so he could experience the effects of the same toxic poisoning he callously inflicted on the local people.

Someone needs to spike these idiots water with some from East Palestine.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I am remembering the movie Sahara.

There was an incineration plant that was contaminating groundwater and poisoning entire communities. At the end, a Fed was convinced to feed the escaped CEO of the now destroyed plant a bottle of Perrier spiked with the contaminated water, so he could experience the effects of the same toxic poisoning he callously inflicted on the local people.

Someone needs to spike these idiots water with some from East Palestine.

GREAT MINDS HAVE GREAT THINKING ABILITY OF DOING WHAT IS RIGHT, AND YOU MY ats FRIEND IS FILLED WITH THE WISDOM YOU HAVE LONGED PRAYED FOR, GOD BE ON YOUR SIDE AND YOUR WORDS ARE BEING BLESSED WITH THE AWARENESS OF A SOUND MIND.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Camp Lejeune

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Camp Lejeune

Military Times at least reported the honesty of it all. And other military bases like George Air Base in Hisperia/Victorville California.
Guess what the fkn chinese bought as much land around the abandon base.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 10:51 PM
link   

FEMA keeps denying assistance for Ohio. I hear now from sources that the Governor of Ohio has asked Ukraine for a care package 😁

i need the irony of russia sending assistance

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I think it is getting to be about time for the states to start formally telling the Feds where to stick it. If all they want to do is dictate and not fulfill their obligations, then they shouldn't have any power.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheToastmanCometh

FEMA keeps denying assistance for Ohio. I hear now from sources that the Governor of Ohio has asked Ukraine for a care package

And I'm going to need to see a source for this.
edit on 17-2-2023 by DirtWasher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DirtWasher

originally posted by: TheToastmanCometh

FEMA keeps denying assistance for Ohio. I hear now from sources that the Governor of Ohio has asked Ukraine for a care package

And I'm going to need to see a source for this.

Friday 2.17.2023 Recap...

--After President Joe Biden said: "Why would I want to go to Ohio?!"

--Transportation Secty Pete Buttigieg said: There are 1,000 train derailments every year. Why should Ohio get special treatment!?!?"

--4 hours later, Former President Trump said: "I'm going to Ohio next week. They're good people!"

--Tonight, Biden told FEMA to say: "Governor DeWine, we've changed our mind. Of course we'll help you recover from this toxic spill."

SOURCE Article: theconservativetreehouse.com... t-ohio-community/

-Worst Administration Ever!-

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Those press points are extremely valuable, but do not support the claim from xuenchen that the Ohio governor asked Ukraine for assistance.
edit on 18-2-2023 by DirtWasher because: word

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DirtWasher
a reply to: carewemust

Those press points are extremely valuable, but do not support the claim from xuenchen that the Ohio governor asked Ukraine for assistance.

Doesn't matter now. FEMA has decided to assist 🐇😀

new topics

top topics

join