It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a heads up Documentaries galore

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I'm sure a lot are aware of the "UNIDENTIFIED" youtube.com channel. Whether you do or you don't I thought I would just throw it out there as this guy/gal is posting a bunch of good documentaries lately.

m.youtube.com...@watchunidtv/videos

If you are a regular of the UFO/ALIEN phenomenon you've most likely seen them all before but there was a couple I hadn't seen yet.

Here's a few of the good ones but there's a several more. Full disclosure, I have nothing to do with this YouTube page just thought there was a ton of good, free content that others would enjoy. I know personally I love posts like this when someone gives the heads up about abunch of good documentaries to watch.

ENJOY 👽👽👽👌

PATIENT SEVENTEEN

I know what I saw

The Phenomenon

Out of the Blue:The definitive investigation of UFOs

edit on 15-2-2023 by MisguidedAngel because: Typo

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Thanks for this...

I often wondered where the good documentaries went on YT... but it really helps when members give us heads up!

I'll probably check these out soon...

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MisguidedAngel

Mcrom made a thread waaay back with tonnes of free docos - many of the links are now defunct but it's a great index for finding them again.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
a reply to: MisguidedAngel

Mcrom made a thread waaay back with tonnes of free docos - many of the links are now defunct but it's a great index for finding them again.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ya I checked this one out long time ago but you are correct most links aren't working

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Have to register... need a torrent client (Tixati)

forums.mvgroup.org...

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: iamthevirus

im a linux user, butmy other rig has windows and the app store has one built in to download Torrent RT, its free for 7 days then only like 3.99 i took advantage and downlaoded a bunch of iso images of new linux drops and not a uhd movie or two...
edit on 16-2-2023 by ContractedMercenary because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I know most of these documentaries from Tubi, and PlutoTV, and FilmRise freebie streaming services.
MOST. I have not seen Patient 17 yet.
Very nice!

top topics

join