It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An antidote to the New World Order... A new political party + innovation.. a UK exemplar?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

I've written vociferously against the World Economic Forum's Klaus Schwab & his 'Great Reset', 'Net Zero', 'Climate Change' BS - all of which is leading us blindly into a Hellscape which will be driven by a centralised New World Order under his control. Almost all political parties in the UK (& it is the same in many other nations) have basically fallen into lockstep, marching merrily behind Klaus & his band of whores from Babylon. The Conservatives, Labour & the Liberal Democrats (& the SNP) - all of them are dancing along to the ballad of the Pied Piper, and there seems to be no end to the forward step of 'progress' under the WEF, at least not for the foreseeable future, if nothing changes.

Well, thankfully there is finally some light at the end of the tunnel, and I believe there is enough real terms support in the UK for the aims & intentions of this new political party to step in & seriously shake things up, tearing down the WEF agenda, making real changes which CAN be delivered in economic terms, to reverse the damage being done by fifth column operatives & double agents under the direction of Klaus & the WEF. We have to face the truth, that our society is being destroyed from within, and something must be done to destroy the threat within a short period of time, or 'all is lost' could be the cry we hear the most from all over this great nation.

A new political party has been created, the 'REFORM UK' party, and their manifesto is deeply refreshing, far more so than any other offering by other parties whether established or 'up & coming'. I believe that we need to promote debate regarding the manifesto goals of this party, as well as their (satisfying, to my mind) explanations of how they will fund their policy pledges.

I'm open to the idea of anyone else putting forward other alternative parties to discuss in-thread, in the hope that we can spark a groundswell of contemplation which rocks the mainstream boat & sets up the possibility that the UK could lead the way & become the first in the world to wholesale reject the New World Order/World Economic Forum (they are equivalent it seems) with a brand new party going into Number 10 Downing Street at the earliest possible opportunity...

REFORM IS ESSENTIAL -website of the 'Reform UK' party

REFORM UK Manifesto

REFORM UK - Emergency Healthcare Recovery Plan - VIP document with a lot of great ideas, extremely necessary

Thanks guys - I will add some of my favourite quotes from the manifesto/ recovery plan later on.

Godspeed,

FITO.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I agree, the people could put an end to the tyranny if they snapped out of the mass formation.

1. Mass non-compliance: Don't get the shot, don't use CBDC, don't get chipped, don't abide by social credit, dont give away your data, or DNA, don't vote for the Uniparty (vote based on the candidate).
2. Parallel economy: Vote with your dollar, or bitcoin. Don't use their systems. If everyone pulled their money out of banks at the same time that would end it immediately. Use silver, barter, learn to be self sufficient.
3. Be the example: Live morally and ethically. Don't lower yourself to their level. Live by your religious and constitutional values.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Great post, thanks.

The Reform UK party is resolutely against the CBDC & will reject it if there were to be some sort of demand that we adopt it.

Another great policy - they would transform us from a net importer of energy by using our own resources/ the fields beneath our feet - oil, gas, shale gas, coal - and newer modular nuclear power stations - to make us into a net exporter of energy. They suggest that 50% of the energy provision would be nationalised, while 50% would be under the control of a sovereign wealth fund/ pensions provider, similar to the ideas adopted by Norway. The windfall tax would be scrapped, because the profiteering energy companies would no longer be able to tap us for ridiculous quantities of blood & treasure.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

If they're standing in my area next year they'll get my vote , Farage is looking for defectors from the Tory party not happy at the state of their party.

Time to shake the tree.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Wouldn't believe a word of it.
Tice's attitude towards Brigden and "not being wanted to be seen as the anti Vax party" says it all.
Tice is Tory light,same globalist scum.
How anyone could ever trust Farage after the last election and letting Bunter have free reign by standing down all candidates at the eleventh hour?
Why would Reform want ex Tories?They are the fifth colum.
Reform what exactly?Even the name is more double speak for more of the same.

top topics

join