It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio Spill and the far reaching impact

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
I would suggest anyone within a thousand miles of that to get a pool water test kit. It won't tell you it is safe but it will definitely tell you if it is not. The two chemical ones will detect acids in the water. The 7 chemical ones are better but cost more and are harder to use.

Can't swim in it, don't drink it.

First thing I thought of was rain and how this will impact crops grown over a large swath of our farmland…

You can test any standing water after a rain. Unfornutially if the water is bad, the crops are already gone by then.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Call me crazy but I mentioned, in the thread covering the hersh story on the pipeline sabatoge we comitted, that we are ripe for sabotage too. I wonder if any of this could be such a thing and if it were I think its very likely we would never be told so. Just things to ponder I guess.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth
I just wonder how deep the corruption goes. You've got Norfolk southern, the majority stake holder being vanguard. Vanguard owns most the media. The epa is ran and staffed at the behest of the Biden administration. And all these entities are in bed together. It explains a lot though, the media black out, the lack of response from the Biden administration, hell maybe even the balloons?

Wow, this makes a ton of sense.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I wonder if any of the locals are experiencing deja vu

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Why I get this nagging feeling that everything is happening around this days in our nation are by design.

Soo many talks about the "environment", "clean earth", 1.7 trillion on tax dollars bills that more than have gone to whatever green, but these disasters keep happening.

Something weird going on.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Why I get this nagging feeling that everything is happening around this days in our nation are by design.

Soo many talks about the "environment", "clean earth", 1.7 trillion on tax dollars bills that more than have gone to whatever green, but these disasters keep happening.

Something weird going on.

It sure is something weird going on. That movie coincidence did it for me. We've seen lots of parallels in themes between these events and entertainment but it's always retained that little bit of leeway for human creativity but this is just too close to not be intentional. Wonder if the Simpson's had any train explosions?

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Like the movie "sings", something frightening to come, signs everywhere, to hard to miss, but easy to ignore.

We have been warned.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
I wonder if any of the locals are experiencing deja vu

The movie is based on a book written in 1985. If you search the book on Wikipedia it mentions this....

''In the second part of the novel, "The Airborne Toxic Event," a chemical spill from a rail car releases a black noxious cloud over Jack's home region, prompting an evacuation. Frightened by his exposure to the toxin (called Nyodene Derivative), Jack is forced to confront his mortality. An organization called SIMUVAC (short for "simulated evacuation") is also introduced in part two, an indication of simulations replacing reality. ''

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

decider.com...

ew Movies & Shows To Watch This Weekend: Netflix’s ‘White Noise’ + More In the 2022 Netflix film White Noise, a train carrying toxic chemicals gets into an accident and is derailed, unleashing fumes that create an “airborne toxic event.” This chemical spill requires everyone nearby to evacuate the area and seek shelter far from the crash. Last week, in an instance of life imitating art (or vice-versa), a train carrying harmful chemicals derailed in the very same town used as filming location for White Noise‘s on-screen crash. The real-life crash occurred on Saturday, Feb. 4, when a cargo train derailed in East Palestine, Ohio, per CNN. The train was transporting several chemicals — including the highly combustible vinyl chloride, as well as butyl acrylate — which both spilled from the cars they were carried in. A huge fire resulted from the crash, and officials feared that the chemicals might cause an explosion, prompting thousands of local residents to evacuate the area. One resident, Ben Ratner, had the crazy experience of not only having to evacuate his own home this week, but also acted out the scenario earlier as an extra in White Noise.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Probably the best video about what happened in Pennsylvania/Ohio and it’s pretty mind blowing

Byproduct of vinyl chloride:

Hydrogen chloride ---> which turn to hyrdochloric acid. a lot acid in the air.

Sounds just really bad even thought i have no knowledge of chemistry.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I watched a video that said dead pets, dead animals all around. Pitted paint on cars 10 miles away from hydrochloric acid in the rain. People needing food and fema
, Red Cross no where around. Reporters getting arrested. Main stream media kept out. Massive fish kills. Media silent or arrested while a ballon is main story in the news.

Hopefully I don’t cause this guys YouTube channel to get flagged for eyewitness stories. I know and heard YouTube is heavily censored.

www.youtube.com...

In case the wrong video pops up, it’s the one about Ohio getting nuked.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 01:51 AM
link   

The East Palestine railway disaster has spilled chemicals into the Ohio River which connects to the Mississippi
and are flowing southward

The following states should take precautions
Vinyl Chloride
Ethylene Glycol Monobutyl
Ethylhexyl Acrylate
Isobutylene
Butyl Acrylates

Anonymous Operations

REPOR T: 30 Million People May be in Danger by East Palestine Disaster

edit on 14-2-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter
Good video, thank you
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
We all know there was a spill, it was blown up and nasty nasty chemicals were released.

I heard a blurb about it being 'blown up''' can you or someone elaborate? This was intentional? If so, what was the reasoning?

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

The way I understand it was because the chemicals were highly flammable as well as them being transported in a refrigerated state. I think they said the boiling point was 8C so clean-up would have been difficult but they wanted to get rid of it by explosion before it seeped into the ground. Either way just a bad scenario

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: tanstaafl

The way I understand it was because the chemicals were highly flammable as well as them being transported in a refrigerated state. I think they said the boiling point was 8C so clean-up would have been difficult but they wanted to get rid of it by explosion before it seeped into the ground. Either way just a bad scenario

Ok, so, possibly not a malicious intent... possibly...

Thanks...

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Probably the best video about what happened in Pennsylvania/Ohio and it’s pretty mind blowing

Byproduct of vinyl chloride:

Hydrogen chloride ---> which turn to hyrdochloric acid. a lot acid in the air.

Sounds just really bad even thought i have no knowledge of chemistry.

I believe they are distracting us from this disaster with the shooting down of the aerial objects.

I have seen tweets about dead pets, dead farm animals, dead fish. I saw one of a guy that lived 70 miles away from the train wreck, and it had rained where he was at and the acidic rain ate the paint off his car. A national reporter was arrested while trying to report this, according to some tweets.

The MSM is not reporting on this event, besides the first day, as far as I have seen.

I think this is very, very bad...

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The news isn’t getting any better.

www.independent.co.uk...

In the immediate aftermath of the crash, officials were most concerned about ​​vinyl chloride, a volatile colorless gas.

The new data shows the train was also carrying several other dangerous chemicals, including the carcinogen ethylhexyl acrylate and butyl acrylate.

Officials have since confirmed that chemicals from the derailment have seeped into the Ohio River basin, potentially affecting 25 million people.

Oh look, a balloon!

edit on 2 14 2023 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

This will probably turn into a cancer cluster. Who knows how big.

Remember NYC and how the mayor wanted everyone to drink “clean” tap water.

I have this question. When have you ever seen a rich person drink tap water?
They don’t!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join