It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC schools sent FBI fingerprints of teachers who refused COVID vax

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:42 AM
link   
One if the teachers has commented

I am a teacher who was terminated October 2021, and consequently retired as a result of my financial dilemma. I am truly upset and disgusted to learn that I, among others, was criminalized and my rights infringed upon by the NYCDOE for my personal health choice. I support any legal action for this blatant abuse of authority.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Dr. Burchell M. Marcus
January 31, 2023 at 2:39 pm

THE VICTORY IS OURS IN THE FIGHT AGAINST TYRANNY.
We need to hold every and anyone who violates the laws that protects our rights as human beings.
The CONSTITUTION protects our RIGHTS,
The NUREMBERG CODE “FORBIDS EXPERIMENTATION ON ANYONE” And classified it as a CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY.

teachersforchoice.org...

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

S+F

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Imagine you are a worker and your fingerprints or other sensitive information are forwarded to the FBI or the Security Services because you refused to get vaccinated with the junk from Pfizer and Moderna?!

There is something really wrong going on here. Surely there must be an investigation and these tactics don't seem and are not compatible with the Constitution.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Imagine you are a worker and your fingerprints or other sensitive information are forwarded to the FBI or the Security Services because you refused to get vaccinated with the junk from Pfizer and Moderna?!

There is something really wrong going on here. Surely there must be an investigation and these tactics don't seem and are not compatible with the Constitution.

Totally fascist
And wrong

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Totally fascist
And wrong

It raises legal and constitutional issues.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   
What alarms me is that there are some legal organizations that proclaim to be 'defenders against abuse' that are strikingly silent.

This kind of thing merits a 1950's style full press journalistic investigation... as well as a public response via the court. Somehow, I don't think that can happen in the current state of 'social committee-based justice.'

Or maybe it will... somehow... but it won't be comfortable.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Well if they discovered this happened to teachers, it leaves the door open that it could have happened to any of us. My job is at home and there was never an issue, but I've twice returned to Canada unvaccinated, had to quarantine 14 days each time - might there be some list I"m on now too?

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Totally fascist
And wrong

It raises legal and constitutional issues.

Opposing the Democrat Party and related objectives is now illegal, under the current regime, didn't you know that ?....

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars
What alarms me is that there are some legal organizations that proclaim to be 'defenders against abuse' that are strikingly silent.

This kind of thing merits a 1950's style full press journalistic investigation... as well as a public response via the court. Somehow, I don't think that can happen in the current state of 'social committee-based justice.'

Or maybe it will... somehow... but it won't be comfortable.

Yep! Selectively silent I would say.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join