It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Madonna a "Recovering Catholic"?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

It helps a lot to walk a mile in someone's shoes.

I've been thinking lately there are other public figures that I want to know what makes them tick, to help all of us in figuring out what we need to do in response to them.

Case in point: Bill Gates.

I've heard one of the whistleblowers about the plandemic say that he believes that what drives Bill Gates is a desperate mission to please his eugenics-believing father.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer
Thanks for the quote from Corinthians.
Now, is there a quote regarding a woman’s duty to create acceptable sandwiches?

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
Shes just rocking the new china balloon face look bro.
Its the lastest bandwagon.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
Shes just rocking the new china balloon face look bro.
Its the lastest bandwagon.

I know. I know. She is hideous. 👍🏻

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   

With that new, bow wow face of hers, she worships the devil. I've read about her performances. You'll never convince me otherwise.

my thoughts are, she's a old whore dog that graduated from the beelzebub slut puppy training academy, and spreads nastiness around the world and longs for her younger days.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Maybe she is not a "recovering Catholic", maybe she is a practicing Satanist.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: DeathSlayer
Thanks for the quote from Corinthians.
Now, is there a quote regarding a woman’s duty to create acceptable sandwiches?

I don't know about The Bible, but...

These guys got your back!

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Imagine that! A performer who chose to go by the name "Madonna" mocking Christianity!
Well I never....

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

To answer your question, she is about as much a recovering catholic as Pelosi and Biden are.
IMHO.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

"my thoughts are, she's a old whore dog that graduated from the beelzebub slut puppy training academy, and spreads nastiness around the world and longs for her younger days."

Don't hold back man, if you don't like her, just say so.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

My understanding is that Pelosi's family is associated with the Mob and Biden is a criminal himself.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher
I have never been Roman Catholic myself, so I am not speaking from personal experience.

But I've heard people I've spoken to personally refer to themselves as a recovering Catholic. My understanding for the reason for using such an expression is that children, while growing up being raised in a Roman Catholic household and being disciplined by nuns at Catholic school and being traumatized by the fear of dying and eternal damnation, once reaching adulthood psychoanalyze themselves and say to themselves, "I have to put this behind me."

I remember what Madonna was like when she was interviewed in the early days. She seemed perfectly normal.

But she's anything but normal now.

I wonder whether the Satanism she portrays now has anything to do with her Catholic upbringing? Did she go from one extreme to the other?

The answer to your question more than likely revolves around money. Too much money ruins people because you can only buy so much happiness before the misery destroys you.

I have seen the business side of religion being a computer repair guy, and it was enough to make me not interested in organized religion for that reason. I get the operating expenses and all, but the money perverts the entire idea of religion existing to nourish the soul. It seems to exist to make sure there is a place for the 10% to go. (if you don't know, you better axe somebody)

Agreed.
Judas was the "banker" for the 12. He got caught up in the greed that satan tempted him with. That didn't go well.
I'm not sure when the homosexuality entered the catholic church, but I am aware that there were some monasteries, that existed, and exist today, that seem to cater to those that were rejected by the catholic church. Not much rejection since Vatican II. As for Madonna, she's not much different than Judas.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
Really??
I never would have guessed, you have such an inviting personality.
Back to the topic:
Yeah, I grew up in the 80's. Used to like the woman.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Ghastly old Waxwork.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher
I wonder whether the Satanism she portrays now has anything to do with her Catholic upbringing?

From David Icke, speaking about frequencies that we can't see, all religions, and his research:

Satanism Is Real - And So Are The Demons They Worship

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

In what way do you think Catholics are extreme?

A vengful God in kinda extreme.. A god that geoncides people because he doesnt like them is extreme. A god that requires us all to be born with fault and guilt is an extremity. A god that requires your command or you will burn in hell for ever.. Kinda extreme..

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Sounds like a Christian thing - not specifically Catholic.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   
No...she may be the whore of Babylon though

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Listen to like a prayer again and listen closely, let me give you a hint she wasn't praying.

She hasn't been an angel for a long time and all the way back to the 80's, its crazy to think all the church goers all think the song is religious its quite the opposite actually.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   

edit on 9-2-2023 by enament because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join