It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clown World LIVE

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Wait a minute.

You're saying the person we know as Alex Jones is actually Bill Cooper, correct?

How does the real Alex Jones fit in to your sequence of events?

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

People have been programmed so much, hardly anyone even questions if the man in the video you posted is actually 48 years old, rather than the 61 years old that he looks, and evidence suggest.

How old is his best friend Kevin Booth? I'll ask Google...Google say's Kevin Booth is 61 years old, hmmm that's the same age Bill Hick's would be right now and about the age Alex Jones looks.

So obvious yet so elusive, it must have something to do with how we are programmed.

I see now I didn't read your post accurately.

Bill Hicks not Bill Cooper.

Kevin Booth is 61 years old? What?

What are you saying?

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Evidence that Alex Jones is also Bill Hicks:
1. Age: is Jones 48 or 61?
2. Both are from Austin Texas.
3. Both are best friends with co-producer Kevin Booth.
4. Both worked for Sacred Cow Productions.
5. Both look the same and have similar mannerisms.
6. Both has the same teeth, including upper front tooth gap and lower snaggletooth.
7. Both have the same hair, and although Hicks has brown eyes and Jones is said to have blue eyes, it is said that Jones wears blue contacts.
8. Jones has mentioned that some of his family members have worked for the CIA.
9. Jones has been called Bill by his friends and has even joked about being Bill Hicks.
10. 10 years after the alleged death of Bill Hicks, Jones was awarded the Bill Hicks Award by Sacred Cow Productions
11. I haven't confirmed, but I heard both CNN and Infowars are controlled by Time Warner.
12. In a biography of Bill Hicks, reports that after Bill Hicks' funeral, Kevin Booth picks Bill Hicks up down the road and they joke about how they pulled off the greatest joke in history, or something to that effect, I don't own the book.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Starting what year for each of them, and exactly what did each of them do?

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher

Starting what year for each of them, and exactly what did each of them do?

The old Sacred Cow Productions website had them both listed as talent. It appears that Sacred Cow and best-friend Kevin Booth managed them. Obviously, Hicks was a comedian and musician and Jones a talkshow host. Hicks was around until he is said to have passed, then Alex came along.

Have a look. These are from the Way Back Machine:

www.sacredcow.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Feb. 2006

www.sacredcow.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Jan 2002. Features a photo of super buff Alex.

www.sacredcowproductions.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Feb. 2011 This is what I remember seeing. Bill and Alex listed next to each other.
edit on 12-2-2023 by IndieA because: Added info

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

I had never heard of Bill Hicks before so I had to scan the Wikipedia article on him.

So, he was born in 1961. He was a comedian (often dark comedy), social critic, satirist, and musician.

He died of cancer February 26, 1994 at the age of 32.

As far as I am concerned, your theory is impossible.

The Alex Jones I've listened to for over a decade is an entirely different soul.

No way.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Most people who pay attention to Jones, will actually tell me that Hicks was so much cooler than Jones and use that as their logic.

Again, I don't expect you to believe me about Santa Claus, but perhaps it will help to plant a seed.

edit on 12-2-2023 by IndieA because: Added info

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   

How do you feel about Jones' relationship with Charlie Sheen?

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Again, I don't expect you to believe me about Santa Claus, but perhaps it will help to plant a seed.

Alex Jones is no "Santa Claus."

This discussion is a waste of time and energy.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   

This discussion is a waste of time and energy.

Focusing on a messenger rather than the message is a big mistake, when the message is something we can all look up for ourselves to verify one way or the other, which is the case with Alex Jones, except with anecdotes he shares about his grandfather's personal work experience.

The Deep State always smears truthtellers in sneaky ways. It's up to us to see through it.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   

It's important who we put our trust in.

Deception and manipulation can happen a numbers of ways, and their victims rarely come to realize it.

Not all truths are comfortable and some are outright ugly.

Stay devoted researcher.

edit on 13-2-2023 by IndieA because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   

It's important who we put are trust in.

Yes, it is, but I think you're wayyyy off-base trying to discredit Alex Jones.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Alex discredits himself and those that pay attention to him all on his own.

He frequently exhibits the persona of a raving lunatic, which may be entertaining for his audience, but when he does it on national television, it throws a negative light and judgement on him, his viewers, and his reports.

He has also recently proved that he couldn't, or didn't want to, back his claims up in court

It's a form of disinformation. Release truths then outrageous lies, just act crazy, or both, to discredit yourself and the truths you previously shared.

David Icke does it this way:

He talks about how it's not governments that have the power to create money out of thin air, it's actually private central bankers that can, and they then lend that money to governments.

This information is very true and tremendously important, but Icke proceeds to discredit himself and this important information by going on about shape-shifting, blood sucking, child eating, inter-dimensional, space faring reptilians.

The disinformation game is complex and multifaceted.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   

He frequently exhibits the persona of a raving lunatic . . .

No, he doesn't.

Occasionally he acts silly, which he's entitled to do.

He has also recently proved that he couldn't, or didn't want to, back his claims up in court

You probably don't have the slightest idea of the reality of having the Deep State go after you with both barrels through our largely corrupt legal system.

Don't even try it.

You talk big.

But you don't have a leg to stand on.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   

He frequently exhibits the persona of a raving lunatic . . .

No, he doesn't.

Occasionally he acts silly, which he's entitled to do.

Watch starting at the 2:15 mark. He makes good points, but he goes a little overboard and acts erratically. He makes it easy for CNN viewers, who many already don't like him, to question his mental health.
On the flip side, Piers is trained to work the people that he his interviewing in a number of ways, including emotionally.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

. . . easy for CNN viewers, who many already don't like him, to question his mental health.

I don't give a damn about CNN viewers.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join