It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clown World LIVE

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Worldwide, we the people are being forced to witness insanity being trotted out as "governance" and "journalism."

Since globalists scheme in secret followed by tricking the populace to do their bidding, and have been doing so since before any of us were born, we the people have been gaslit our entire lives.

We're all programmed.

However, we're beginning to recognize that fact.

A screenshot and link to the video:

Clown World LIVE: Alex Jones Breaks Down the Most Insane State of the Union EVER & Much, Much More! WEDNESDAY FULL SHOW 02/08/23

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 07:28 AM
link   
It is a prudent reminder for how we govern our own lives. It can be a sketchy place when systems do devolve into fraud and insanity.

I was impressed to see the Republicans win the house back in the last mid term election. Hang on a bit longer and hopefully over the worst of it soon.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Hang on a bit longer and hopefully over the worst of it soon.

I think what happens soon is now in the hands of we the people doing the kind of thing we're doing right here on the forum—reaching out to others in a way that we don't see demonstrated on television, for the most part; I think television is the major culprit that has been leading us by the nose without our realizing it.

I think most of the members of the U.S. House of Representatives need to sense that their constituents (we the people) are watching them like a hawk to counteract the pressures they are under from the psychopaths who funded their campaigns that put them there.
edit on 2/9/2023 by DevotedResearcher because: Punctuation

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher
I've posted this before, but it fits, so...

“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.” - Friedrich Nietzsche.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Your 'we the people' are divided so progress or new constitution/governance would be to what end? Which divided people's group gets to call the shots? All I see is a continuation of what is already in place, your division gets a turn then the other division gets their turn and all the while whichever division has power the opposition will cry foul. Rinse and repeat.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: [post=26881363]DevotedResearcher[/post

“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.” - Friedrich Nietzsche.

I think the exception might be small groups of people who come together organically.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Sounds like you're talking about the Democrats and Republicans, and if so, that's correct.

We the people need to get it that left-right politics is theater engineered by, at the top, the billionaire-trillionaire class who, over time, manipulate us into going along with their agenda.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher

Sounds like you're talking about the Democrats and Republicans, and if so, that's correct.

We the people need to get it that left-right politics is theater engineered by, at the top, the billionaire-trillionaire class who, over time, manipulate us into going along with their agenda.

So getting out of that loop will take compromise. Is that on the table?

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   

We need fresh ideas.

What do you have in mind?

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   

We need fresh ideas.

What do you have in mind?

So does that mean compromise is not possible?

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I don't know because you haven't told us what you're talking about.

Personally, I would like to see just candidates and no political parties whatsoever. Just candidates with free access to communication devices with their potential voters—in the primaries so they have a chance to get on the ballot.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

no matter what your stance / take on how blanked up government and the control factor is the very first thing you need to do is stop paying any attention to that flim flam man named alex jones.

he could give a rat's a@@ with a pecker that long about the evil corruption that world leaders display.

why you may ask?

cause he makes tons of money off of it that's why. which in my book makes him just as bad as the rest.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: [post=26881363]DevotedResearcher[/post

I think the exception might be small groups of people who come together organically.

Ummm...correct...even communism works on a small scale...once there are many small-scale communities vying for the same territory and resources...that's when it all falls down...again...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I don't know because you haven't told us what you're talking about.

Personally, I would like to see just candidates and no political parties whatsoever. Just candidates with free access to communication devices with their potential voters—in the primaries so they have a chance to get on the ballot.

I was expanding from the idea where there exists only a middle with left and right leaning voters, but this will result in the same problems if there is no goodwill for compromise and reasonable discussion. My idea is what is best for the majority and I am all for referendums, how better to hear the majority voice? In fact, referendums should be the number one go to when there is no meeting of the minds, no compromise and no goodwill between our elected leaders.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Yeah that's why his platform is in bankruptcy court and he has to beg people to buy his products so he can stay on air.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Alex Jones - now that is clown world!

LOL

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
LOL

Not if you respect people who dig deep into primary sources.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   

People have been programmed so much, hardly anyone even questions if the man in the video you posted is actually 48 years old, rather than the 61 years old that he looks, and evidence suggest.

How old is his best friend Kevin Booth? I'll ask Google...Google say's Kevin Booth is 61 years old, hmmm that's the same age Bill Hick's would be right now and about the age Alex Jones looks.

So obvious yet so elusive, it must have something to do with how we are programmed.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I found Biden's speech hillouars how he claimed that Russia has lost Ukraine and the Ukrainian war?

It appears that the Biden admin is in another dimension.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

. . . the 61 years old that he looks . . .

Not true.

He looks his age after decades of being the spearhead going up against globalist gaslighters.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join