It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FBI Doubles Down on Christians and White Supremacy in 2023

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 12:13 AM
link   
So, These evil Catholics won't embrace abortion and the LGBT agenda so they are now terrorist and white supremacists. (See Video). Whistleblower comes forward with the memo and what is going on. Appears Christians who resist the leftist ideologies are now targets of FBI investigations.

We knew it was coming, just faster than expected.

FBI whistleblower releases docs showing agency is surveilling ‘Radical’ Latin Mass Catholics

www.lifesitenews.com...

The memo cited a 2021 study from the anti-Catholic Southern Poverty Law Center to justify the FBI's monitoring efforts.

A document released by an FBI whistleblower indicates the agency plans to intensify its “assessment” and “mitigation” of “Radical Traditionalist Catholics” over the next 12 to 24 months due to alleged concerns that “white nationalists” are increasingly making common cause online with attendees of the Latin Mass.

Among the most controversial aspects of the memo is that it directly cites a defamatory study conducted by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) on the subject “Radical Traditional Catholicism.” The SPLC has long been rejected as a legitimate resource for the FBI, Seraphin says, but in this instance, it is being relied on as a primary source to justify its efforts. The memo also references three anti-Catholic smear articles (here, here, and here) published by leftwing websites Salon and The Atlantic to defend its monitoring.

twitter.com/KyleSeraphin/status/1623350494524760065

As promised, the
@FBIRichmond
office pushing for source recruiting in the Catholic Church in order to mitigate #WhiteSupremacy on the advice of the Leftist and out of FBI Policy
@splcenter
"hate watch" activists.

www.uncoverdc.com...

The FBI’s Richmond Division would like to protect Virginians from the threat of “white supremacy,” which it believes has found a home within Catholics who prefer the Latin Mass. An intelligence analyst within the Richmond Field Office of the FBI released in a new finished intelligence product dated January 23, 2023, on Racially or Ethnically Motivated Violent Extremists (RMVE) and their interests in “Radical-Traditionalist Catholics” or RTCs. The document assesses with “high confidence” the FBI can mitigate the threat of Radical-Traditionalist Catholics by recruiting sources within the Catholic Church.

FBI Whistleblower: FBI Is Now Targeting Catholics

rumble.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

They've targeted far less dangerous groupings, with far less influence and propaganda means, welcome to the club....

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 12:56 AM
link   
It may be time to reconsider "Turn the other Cheek !"

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Yea, it’s kind of perplexing. There are few people more passionate about children than Catholic priests.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Just take away their paychecks okay guys just take away the paychecks right to your Congress people and say we're not going to pay our taxes if you continue paying these sobs okay and that should send a strong message and we need over $300,000 Americans not to pay their taxes to pay these sobs who are on government payroll and if you don't know if you're on government payroll yes you will kill your citizens as said so and that is the truth and if you're in the military and you've been brainwashed with this the civilian population is no good they're against the military then you understand why the military will take arms against the civilian population and it's very true regardless what you people in America believe or not believe it is the ultimate the parent the paycheck everybody does it for the government paycheck

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

that's what's missing to lock that coffin...

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Yea, it’s kind of perplexing. There are few people more passionate about children than Catholic priests.

And all pedophiles are white supremacy potential terrorists, or is it the other way around?

I think what Terpene meant was ruling powers have a way of declaring groups as dangerous that are uncomfortable for those in power.
That's how I took it.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Catholicism is a pagan religion. That said I wish they would start cracking down on actual threats like all the riots and fires and looting. Not some wannabe Christians who don't even know the history of their own religion.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I’m just curious. I you personally see someone pointing a loaded rifle at you at what point do you actually do something?

The government rules/laws are enforced at the point of a gun. They are telling you that they are putting us in the scope and factoring for distance and windage.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   

The courts forced the FBI to drop all charges against the pro-Life pastor they arrested last year.

It was a Major legal defeat smack down.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The FBI has become a Gestapo now, either that or they are full of lesbians, gays and transvestites, anyway, I wonder what the memo for the BLM and antifa is.

Will be interesting to see.

When the FBI leadership along with that piece of crap DOJ leadership is going to be investigated by the house, I got the popcorn ready.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   

The demand for 'white supremacy' faar outweighs the supply of it.
As for the 'radical latin catholics' .. This is news to me.

There are far more radical latins out there though.. Mexican Mafia, MS-13, ect.
It would be really nice if the FBI focused on them a bit more, imo.

edit on 9-2-2023 by o0oTOPCATo0o because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Same attacks against the Eastern Orthodox, and Protestants, and mages... hang on.
Picks up a Bible. Cue Talking Heads - Once In a Lifetime
For... Baphomet... Indefinitely..? Wow.
Odd. You'd think the heathen Norsemen would be the most dangerous bunch, but since no World Banksters have been whipped out of the nations, here we are as usual. Is it too late to get MASONry skills? I need a LOT of millstones.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   
We are knee deep in it now.
Many know what this is and why it is happening.
Why can't other people see?
I hate that this is happening during my life time, even so Lord, come.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Not really.

Catholic priests didn't prance around telling kids to stick dollars in their G-strings.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   
They can start with those staunch chatholics the Biden clan.

They’d wanna tread carefully cause apparently no one #s with a Rideon?

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I was kind of piggy backing off of their comment just to make a point, not so much making a jab at them.

Per the threads topic, it’s not like they’re going after all Catholics, or even Christian’s as the title implies. Because if anything, religion is exempt from more laws than anybody, which is fine because of religious freedom except when crimes are committed. There was a systemic problem with crime for a while, and a vast majority weren’t charged or even fired.

Church’s aren’t taxed, which I don’t particularly have a problem with except when there are massive grift rings set up and a preacher is driving one of his ten ultra luxury cars to board his private jet.

Hell, one of our states is a religious Mecca of sorts for a whole religion. Some religions in the US have their own languages and live in the Stone Age. This again poses no problem to me as long as crimes against humanity aren’t committed, merely pointing out our religious diversity and the tolerance around it.

And in some incredibly rare instance (some religions more rare than others), there are extremists who pose a threat. I think I can omit examples considering the big one pops into everyone’s mind right when you say religious extremists.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yea, those people are sickos too… but if I remember correctly, most of the allegations say they went much further.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Seems like this would be an important update to this thread, thanks infolurker.

FBI To Retract Catholic Infiltration Memo, Conduct Internal Review

The FBI is retracting a leaked document that advised the Bureau to infiltrate groups of traditionalist Roman Catholics who the assessment claimed were at risk of committing acts of extremist violence, the Daily Caller has learned.

The FBI tells the Caller that the document, put forward by the Richmond field office, “does not meet the exacting standards of the FBI” and that the Bureau will be conducting an internal review.

“Upon learning of the document, FBI Headquarters quickly began taking action to remove the document from FBI systems and conduct a review of the basis for the document,” the agency told the Caller. “The FBI is committed to sound analytic tradecraft and to investigating and preventing acts of violence and other crimes while upholding the constitutional rights of all Americans and will never conduct investigative activities or open an investigation based solely on First Amendment protected activity.”

Awww, someone's in trouble for leaking the message that was circulated among them as a memo. Wanna bet the person crucified will be the 'leaker' and not the author of the memo?

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
It may be time to reconsider "Turn the other Cheek !"

squire, ready my armor, weapons and war horse!

what could be more white supremacist terrorists than these white FBI people
giving these orders?

yes, a good christian would turn the other cheek and a good american would stop them.

edit on 03/22/2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join