It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congresswoman Blasts Former Twitter Employees In Oversight Committee, Had Severe Vaxx Side Effects

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: PurpleFox
a reply to: interupt42
Exactly. Let me know when they walk these folks out in handcuffs. Until then, it’s all theater.

If nothing comes of this , they still will be Judged for their crimes against mankind .
There can be no redemption for those so evil .

That's true, they will be judged in this life or the next.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 10:42 PM
link   
As has been pointed out until the perps are deprived of something they will not be punished.

Don’t change your life, change your channel.

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheToastmanCometh
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Speed of science? is that what we are calling a rushed vaccine with very little testing/research?

Your slow on the uptake dude, that’s been the official label for the whole of the plandemic.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I see too many negative comments here, "Nothing will happen." While I understand the jaded feelings, I think some patience is required. More and more is coming out, and incrementally, it's happening.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb
I see too many negative comments here, "Nothing will happen." While I understand the jaded feelings, I think some patience is required. More and more is coming out, and incrementally, it's happening.

I agree, its tantamount to saying there's nothing that can be done or changed so just wait to be locked up in camps within a few years.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
i seem to recall the herculean effort donald trump made to get a covid vaccine devoloped, tested and distributed as quickly as possible while he was still in office. not only did he champion the vaccine (along with receiving the initial jab and booster shots) but so did ron desantis. the initial rollout started in decemeber of 2020 just prior to joe biden taking office. back then the big republican complaint was that president trump was not getting enough of the credit for getting the vaccine completed in record time and that biden was undeservedly getting that credit instead. fast forward and somehow the covid vaccine is the now monstrous overreach of big government? nothing ever truly goes away on the internet and looking back at the mistakes in responses by social media or government agencies to what was then a very serious and deadly virus without an effective treatment nor a cure, given the added benefit of hindsight, seems like some low-hanging fruit to get morally outraged over. i worked on an ambulance and nobody i worked with remembered what we did during the last global pandemic in 1920. with too many people being desktop experts without formal education, experience or training, it is completey disingenous to catergorize as somehow nefarious the actions people took out of an abundance of caution to protect the lives and health of more than 300 million americans and billions more globally. ask the boomer generation about the polio vaccination or the small pox vaccine. you don't know what you don't know and while doctors and scientists around the globe didn't know much in the beginning, they sure knew more than nance mace ever knew about immunology.

fun fact, the "doctor" that claimed to have discovered a link between vaccines and autism was a midwestern US congressman who started an entire movement of people who actually believed him although he couldn't actually back up his claim with any clinical research findings, whose report was rejected by the peer-reviewed Journal of the American Medical Association and ultimately lost his medical license for making spurious claims detrimental to the actual health of living people.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join