It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congresswoman Blasts Former Twitter Employees In Oversight Committee, Had Severe Vaxx Side Effects

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   
House Representative Nancy Mace absolutely destroys the former Twitter "censorship czar", Vijaya Gadde, after admitting that she, herself, experienced severe side effects from the Covid vaccine, including pains in her heart. Because this affected her directly, it caused her to take notice of the ridiculous amount of censorship against doctors who questioned anything related to the Big Pharma and Government narrative regarding Covid or Covid Vaccines. She experienced first hand that the truth was being covered up since she was a victim of it. As we have learned from the #TwitterFiles Part 10, the pre-Elon era saw Twitter functioning like an FBI subsidiary and removing, deleting, blocking, and censoring any content that wasn't approved by the government, more specifically, democrat (demorat) policies and ideologies. Listening to the testimony gets me fired up as well and I have felt a collective rage forming about the last 3 years of tyranny from the exploited pandemic crisis.

Rep. Nancy Mace: I along with many Americans have long term effects from COVID. Not only was I a long-hauler, but I have effects from the vaccine. It wasn’t the first shot but it was the second shot. I have now developed asthma that has never gone away since I had the second shot. I have tremors in my left hand. And I have the occasional heart pains that no doctor can explain. And I’ve had a battery of tests. I find it extremely alarming Twitter’s suppression spread into medical fields.

Ms. Gadde, “where did you go to medical school?”
“Why do you think you or anyone else has the right to censor a Doctor’s expert opinion?” “You guys censored Doctors with the highest degrees from the highest and best institutions in the WORLD.”

SOURCE - VIDEO INSIDE
edit on 8-2-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Once again one heck of a show but with no bite.

Reminds me of the excellent show congress put on with the bailouts and the CEO's that took the bailout money to pay their own bonus. Congress ripped them a good one and after the show they used the tax payers money to fill up their private jets and fly back home to cash in their millions while laughing to the bank.

SnF but Wake me up when they STFU and actually hold anyone accountable.

At this point I almost prefer they don't even put on a show anymore as its just a double slap to the face.

edit on 27228America/ChicagoWed, 08 Feb 2023 11:27:45 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
Exactly. Let me know when they walk these folks out in handcuffs. Until then, it’s all theater.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Exactly. Let me know when they walk these folks out in handcuffs. Until then, it’s all theater.

Right, but it's acknowledgement. When was the last time they were acknowledging this?

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Nothing more than a circle jerk.

Nothing will happen...no one will go to jail.

Lol

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   

government agencies were involved in the censorship and partnered with them. if they try to shift the blame on social media to protect the scummy politicians who helped push this crap on everyone, then this country is flat out stupid.

Everyone involved in supporting this should be put on trial.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   
One of the top pfizer officials testified recently (in a European parliamentary hearing)said that they had no idea if the vaccine would stop transmission and because pfizer was operating at the "speed of science " they couldn't possibly know.
I don't remember anyone caring. Like you v1rtu0s0, many of us were able to apply critical thinking and clearly see, much more importantly, that there was no way for anyone to know the long term effects of a new vaccine produced in less than a year.
Wow, it's amazing how so many missed that. Sadly comical actually.

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Right, but it's acknowledgement. When was the last time they were acknowledging this?

edit on 8-2-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   

If it's acknowledged in DC, but the MSM doesn't cover it, did it really happen?

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

If it's acknowledged in DC, but the MSM doesn't cover it, did it really happen?

Nope but I will say the MSM is dying and alt media is taking over.

It's also basically like saying, well there's nothing we can do so just give up now. Why even post anything ever then?

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I want to say, "Good!" But I doubt it accomplished any good. People who presume to have the wisdom and authority to outright deny others valuable health information don't have a conscience and don't care what harm they cause others. If cornered, they'll blame the "experts" (or someone) for misinforming them, and carry on their merry way.

Congressional hearings are all well and good IF they result in positive reform, starting with legislating and codifying our absolute inalienable Natural right to say "yes" or "no" to any/all medical treatments.

It's our best offense AND our best defense.

edit on 8-2-2023 by Boadicea because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I want to say, "Good!" But I doubt it accomplished any good. People who presume to have the wisdom and authority to outright deny others valuable health information don't have a conscience and don't care what harm they cause others. If cornered, they'll blame the "experts" (or someone) for misinforming them, and carry on their merry way.

Congressional hearings are all well and good IF they result in positive reform, starting with legislating and codifying our absolute inalienable Natural right to say "yes" or "no" to any/all medical treatments.

It's our best offense AND our best defense.

I was hoping it was a first step. The first step being acknowledging the problem. The solution being investigation and discovery.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

A godzillion previous times and the result is always the same. All talk and no action and certainly no accountability.

As I mentioned before it happened with the Bailouts, Rand Paul (who I like ) with fauci, the election results, Hillary (too many to count) , heck even trump. The list goes on and on and both party are impotent when it comes to holding the swamp accountable.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   

The solution being investigation and discover

The investigation at those levels are not to determine if any wrong doing occurred. The investigations are performed to close any loose ends, get rid of evidence, get rid of witnesses, distractions, and close it all up with a nice official pardon of any wrong doing.

It sucks but if you step back and look at all the high level investigations going back atleast 2 or more decades, it all ends up the same with zero accountability .

evidently based on these investigations that politicians at very high level are simply victims and they are the most ethical and moral beings around since they always get cleared of any wrong doing.

Heck you can bet they welcome these investigations because that means once its over they are officially innocent of any wrong doing. That is why the hunter laptop was hidden by the FBI for over a year. They need time to close those loose ends, come up with an official story , and cover all wrong doing.

Its sucks but that is the reality and what history has shown with our corrupted system that investigates itself.

edit on 59228America/ChicagoWed, 08 Feb 2023 12:59:17 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I was hoping it was a first step.

I hope so as well -- not just a feel-good show to make the people think they're doing something.

The first step being acknowledging the problem. The solution being investigation and discovery.

They can investigate and discover till the cows come home and it won't stop it from happening again in the future unless and until it is illegal under the law.

And law-making is literally the job of Congress.

As far as the censorship, it was done at the direction of government... with the enthusiastic approval of lots of Congress critters. They already know far more than we ever will!
edit on 8-2-2023 by Boadicea because: Formatting

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Speed of science? is that what we are calling a rushed vaccine with very little testing/research?

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

The solution being investigation and discover

The investigation at those levels are not to determine if any wrong doing occurred. The investigations are performed to close any loose ends, get rid of evidence, get rid of witnesses, distractions, and close it all up with a nice official pardon of any wrong doing.

It sucks but if you step back and look at all the high level investigations going back atleast 2 or more decades, it all ends up the same with zero accountability .

evidently based on these investigations that politicians at very high level are simply victims and they are the most ethical and moral beings around since they always get cleared of any wrong doing.

Heck you can bet they welcome these investigations because that means once its over they are officially innocent of any wrong doing. That is why the hunter laptop was hidden by the FBI for over a year. They need time to close those loose ends, come up with an official story , and cover all wrong doing.

Its sucks but that is the reality and what history has shown with our corrupted system that investigates itself.

What do you suggest then?

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   

The only peaceful option without overthrowing them all would be: Note I'm going to exclude the democrats and mostly focus on republicans quite frankly because they are far to gone.

1. STOP focusing on the OTHER peoples wrong doing where you have the least amount of influence and Solely Focus on YOUR OWN party and candidates where you have the most influence.

Meaning HOLD your own candidates and party accountable.

Trump is a good example.

He talked about draining the swamp but what did he do? He stacked his administration with nothing but Swamp. He should have been called out for that. In addition Republican senate that approved such swampy candidates should also be called out for that .

It was because of trumps swamp filled administration that Hunter bidens laptop was hidden for over a year, Nobody within the swamp was held accountable besides the real whistleblowers such as assange,snowden,guccifer, etc .

It was trumps swamp filled administration that had the one guy that could have exposed the whole pedo gate wide open , killed under their watch. It was trumps swamp administration that never released the list of clients and went with the deepstate narrative that he committed suicide and seth rich was killed for nothing.

It was trumps swamp filled administration that not only protected the swampy bidens but they also legitimized that sorry arse of an excuse as an election.

So what are republicans doing to address those things? NOTHING. they are focused on the wrong doing of the idiotic democrats and twitter where they have hardly no influence on making any changes.

The Republicans are also focused on ALL THE WRONG things. They should not be focused on twitter ,healthcare, stopping trans sex changes at the fetus level,abortion, economy,taxes, etc. Those ARE ALL the wrong things to be focused on at this time.

What republicans should be doing to actually make a difference is the following.
1. Hold trump accountable for hiring the swamp to go after the swamp. Overlooking it will only allow the swamp to continue. We have to get outsiders to come in and clean up or atleast fresher blood and not the guys that thrived in a corrupted system for decades like Comey,Barr,Session,Mad Dog,etc . Also hold the majority Republican controlled senate accountable for allowing those swamp creature to have been selected.

It will never get cleaned up by the compromised swamp creatures that the swamp has their dirty secrets to use against them. PERIOD! never going to happen.

2. Republicans need to STFU about fixing anything but the swamp. Forget twitter forget idiotic transgender classes in preschools, but mostly FORGET the democrats corruption.

Its not that those issues aren't important its that you are never going to address those issues with the SAME people that created them and who are benefiting from the issues .PERIOD! never going to happen.

When the GOP or your candidate starts getting off the topic of fixing conflict of interest or draining the swamp tell them to STFU and get back to fixing the swamp.

Individual Republicans need to force THEIR party to clean their OWN house via support, demonstrations, votes, and being extremely vocal against them when they start talking about anything but conflict of interest.

3. Individual republicans need to DEMAND ACTION not WORDS from their party versus these investigations and committees that lead to no changes or accountability. All they produce are a ton of click bait youtube videos with the words Republican X pwnd democrat Y.

Trump talked a big game about draining the swamp but in reality his whole administration was swamp. in addition the swamp was bigger after he left . The swamp that he suppodsly drained was stronger than ever as they forced Americans to get an experimental jab of face the consequence of losing their livelihood.

4. Individual republicans need to get over the fear of not supporting their candidates or thinking there is a lesser evil. Trump was a good example of what happens when you overlook his mistakes and pretending they weren't happening. Had the individual republicans held him to the fire early enough maybe he would have stopped hiring swamp to go after the swamp.

5. Here are some of the only issues and things republicans should be focused on:
a. term limits
b. stopping revolving doors between the private sector and public sector at key positions.
c. Using technology to remove money from politics and the need for campaign fund raising.
d. Enforce real and full transparency in all gov't meetings and bills that are not real security concerns. Healthcare discussions and education should all be done in full transparency

Summary:
1. Hold your own candidate and party accountable where you have the most influence.

2. FORCE your party BY demonstrations,protest , votes, and getting out on the streets to get on THE REAL ISSUES (conflict of interest) . Getting out on the streets is likely more powerful than votes at this time since its likely our voter no longer matter.

3. Don't fall for words only look at ACTIONS. if they don't follow through then go to step 2 above and protest.

The Hail Mary game plan:
Get the democrats to understand that neither party is working for the people due to conflict of interest. If you can get Democrats and Republicans to get to the streets and protest then its game over for them.

However the worst thing you can do is to continue doing the same thing.Blaming and focusing on the OTHER parties corruptions and conflict of interest and staying silent against conflict of interest within your OWN party and candidate. In addition trying to get a conflict riddled congress to fix the problems they created and are benefiting from has had a 0 percent success rate. We need to break the cycle and try something new before its really to late.

maybe I will start another thread on this?
edit on 42228America/ChicagoWed, 08 Feb 2023 16:42:05 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

The only peaceful option without overthrowing them all would be: Note I'm going to exclude the democrats and mostly focus on republicans quite frankly because they are far to gone.

1. STOP focusing on the OTHER peoples wrong doing where you have the least amount of influence and Solely Focus on YOUR OWN party and candidates where you have the most influence.

Meaning HOLD your own candidates and party accountable.

Trump is a good example.

He talked about draining the swamp but what did he do? He stacked his administration with nothing but Swamp. He should have been called out for that. In addition Republican senate that approved such swampy candidates should also be called out for that .

It was because of trumps swamp filled administration that Hunter bidens laptop was hidden for over a year, Nobody within the swamp was held accountable besides the real whistleblowers such as assange,snowden,guccifer, etc .

It was trumps swamp filled administration that had the one guy that could have exposed the whole pedo gate wide open , killed under their watch. It was trumps swamp administration that never released the list of clients and went with the deepstate narrative that he committed suicide and seth rich was killed for nothing.

It was trumps swamp filled administration that not only protected the swampy bidens but they also legitimized that sorry arse of an excuse as an election.

So what are republicans doing to address those things? NOTHING. they are focused on the wrong doing of the idiotic democrats and twitter where they have hardly no influence on making any changes.

The Republicans are also focused on ALL THE WRONG things. They should not be focused on twitter ,healthcare, stopping trans sex changes at the fetus level,abortion, economy,taxes, etc. Those ARE ALL the wrong things to be focused on at this time.

What republicans should be doing to actually make a difference is the following.
1. Hold trump accountable for hiring the swamp to go after the swamp. Overlooking it will only allow the swamp to continue. We have to get outsiders to come in and clean up or atleast fresher blood and not the guys that thrived in a corrupted system for decades like Comey,Barr,Session,Mad Dog,etc . Also hold the majority Republican controlled senate accountable for allowing those swamp creature to have been selected.

It will never get cleaned up by the compromised swamp creatures that the swamp has their dirty secrets to use against them. PERIOD! never going to happen.

2. Republicans need to STFU about fixing anything but the swamp. Forget twitter forget idiotic transgender classes in preschools, but mostly FORGET the democrats corruption.

Its not that those issues aren't important its that you are never going to address those issues with the SAME people that created them and who are benefiting from the issues .PERIOD! never going to happen.

When the GOP or your candidate starts getting off the topic of fixing conflict of interest or draining the swamp tell them to STFU and get back to fixing the swamp.

Individual Republicans need to force THEIR party to clean their OWN house via support, demonstrations, votes, and being extremely vocal against them when they start talking about anything but conflict of interest.

3. Individual republicans need to DEMAND ACTION not WORDS from their party versus these investigations and committees that lead to no changes or accountability. All they produce are a ton of click bait youtube videos with the words Republican X pwnd democrat Y.

Trump talked a big game about draining the swamp but in reality his whole administration was swamp. in addition the swamp was bigger after he left . The swamp that he suppodsly drained was stronger than ever as they forced Americans to get an experimental jab of face the consequence of losing their livelihood.

4. Individual republicans need to get over the fear of not supporting their candidates or thinking there is a lesser evil. Trump was a good example of what happens when you overlook his mistakes and pretending they weren't happening. Had the individual republicans held him to the fire early enough maybe he would have stopped hiring swamp to go after the swamp.

5. Here are some of the only issues and things republicans should be focused on:
a. term limits
b. stopping revolving doors between the private sector and public sector at key positions.
c. Using technology to remove money from politics and the need for campaign fund raising.
d. Enforce real and full transparency in all gov't meetings and bills that are not real security concerns. Healthcare discussions and education should all be done in full transparency

Summary:
1. Hold your own candidate and party accountable where you have the most influence.

2. FORCE your party BY demonstrations,protest , votes, and getting out on the streets to get on THE REAL ISSUES (conflict of interest) . Getting out on the streets is likely more powerful than votes at this time since its likely our voter no longer matter.

3. Don't fall for words only look at ACTIONS. if they don't follow through then go to step 2 above and protest.

The Hail Mary game plan:
Get the democrats to understand that neither party is working for the people due to conflict of interest. If you can get Democrats and Republicans to get to the streets and protest then its game over for them.

However the worst thing you can do is to continue doing the same thing.Blaming and focusing on the OTHER parties corruptions and conflict of interest and staying silent against conflict of interest within your OWN party and candidate. In addition trying to get a conflict riddled congress to fix the problems they created and are benefiting from has had a 0 percent success rate. We need to break the cycle and try something new before its really to late.

maybe I will start another thread on this?

Very well written, yes this deserves it's own thread.

So the point that resonates with me is that we need to prioritize our goals and not get caught up on side quests, so to speak.

With the vaccine issue--even if this is truly being used to depopulate and that should be the main focus, since democide is
sort of a little big of an issue, it cannot be stopped unless you have the right representatives to stop it. That makes sense.

With that being said, we need a bottom up approach. Run for your town council, be active in your town/city/state levels. Look at states as a way to preserve freedom.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   

If nothing comes of this , they still will be Judged for their crimes against mankind .
There can be no redemption for those so evil .
edit on 2/8/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join