It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible says the universe is held together

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

You're definitely on to something.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
Beautiful post.

Thank you for writing this. It's very 'Chuck Missler (God rest his soul) esque'. But he was a sound man of God

Again, come Lord Jesus. This wretched world is dying.

Thank you and I love Chuck Missler's work. I bought his book Cosmic Codes and I love the articles at Koinonia House www.khouse.org...

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Great thread and topic

I've studied most of this years ago via guys like Missler and Bohm, but for those that haven't been exposed to this, this is a great start.

So much fits into the Biblical narrative that most people don't even realize.

God Bless ya, bro.

Thanks and God Bless!

originally posted by: silo13

Well done!

Chuck Missler would be proud!

And one of these days in the not-to-distant future - the heavens will roll up like a scroll.

I'd love to the faces of the skeptics on that day!

Thanks and that's right, Heaven will one day roll up like a scroll and people will see Jesus coming on His Throne!

originally posted by: TonyS

You're definitely on to something.

Thanks and there's a lot more to it.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cwantas
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Word is sound and sound is vibration.

Word is speech...

Now you may proceed to name everything.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Speech denotes intelligence... Which was since the beginning, before anything was formed and fashioned.

Design by intelligence like our daily implements to our earliest tools.

We are all jacked into this cosmic natural intelligence which a machine such as AI will never be.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   

For instance, you may see a wheel spinning backwards on a car but we know it isn't spinning backwards. Our brain is telling us to see something that's not objectively real. When the brain can't make out the image it should project it just guesses and you get optical illusions. A question can be asked as to how do we know the wheel is spinning backwards? If all we are is the material brain, how do we know something the material brain doesn't know?

This is an excellent & prescient point regarding the difference between brain & mind, thanks for highlighting it! Food for thought indeed.

ETA - Just to add also, on the idea of seeing in three dimensions, my cousin has a disorder of the eyes which mean he cannot perceive three dimensions, and literally sees everything in front of him as absolutely 'flat'. Tried to get my head around it but it's like asking a fish to conceive what it would be like to breathe air rather than water, it's literally impossible to imagine fully. He lives a very full life, but has to handle that strange quirk of limitation.

edit on FebruaryWednesday2302CST03America/Chicago-060016 by FlyInTheOintment because: per ETA

top topics

<< 1   >>

join